Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

sexy fun chameleons Friday 20th

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems there is very few going to chams on Friday. Is it that we are old and past it..or are there just fewer going on Friday,s these days...views please...don't be to un-kind x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Seems there is very few going to chams on Friday. Is it that we are old and past it..or are there just fewer going on Friday,s these days...views please...don't be to un-kind x"

My friends and I will be there

over a year ago

"Seems there is very few going to chams on Friday. Is it that we are old and past it..or are there just fewer going on Friday,s these days...views please...don't be to un-kind x

My friends and I will be there "

May see you there then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've decided to give Friday's a miss recently as they tend to be v heavily skewed towards single guys.

Personally, I prefer the quieter nights when you can speak to people without feeling under pressure or surrounded!

Cham's is by far the best club I have been to and I'm sure Friday's here are still much better than at many other clubs but for me, there are better nights!

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

Was the Friday just gone.. very much an even ratio.. lots of fun had too

over a year ago

"Was the Friday just gone.. very much an even ratio.. lots of fun had too"

We last went 6th may...ratio right off. Been members for about 9 yrs ..never seen it like that.Stopped going on a Saturday because seem to be same people every week. But yes it is the best club we know.

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

"Was the Friday just gone.. very much an even ratio.. lots of fun had too

We last went 6th may...ratio right off. Been members for about 9 yrs ..never seen it like that.Stopped going on a Saturday because seem to be same people every week. But yes it is the best club we know."

Sunday chill out is good too.

Post new Message to Thread