Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BGHS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Went yesterday, once again had a lovely time very relaxing and chilling, chatted to a few couples.

As the evening progressed we went upto rest rooms which were quite busy.

So we started to play together in mirror room, after a while a sexy couple joined us and we were both enjoying watching each other.

Until a member of staff decided she was going to start shouting at everyone to keep quiet and keep the noise down.

Completely spoilt the atmosphere.

The irony was no one was actually making any noise and she was making more noise than everyone.

But overall another lovely trip to the spa.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone else go yesterday?

By *skentcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Dartford

We were thinking of going yesterday, and are a bit more apprehensive about going now, the shouting member of staff would have really spoilt it!

Apparently i read that there was some spanking going on upstairs (has my vote) so that might of upset them?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like BGHS as a spa, but their attitude to the "rest rooms" contributes to a creepy atmosphere and we've never enjoyed playing there. I'd imagine it's different with pre-arranged meets - alas, we haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

over a year ago

"We were thinking of going yesterday, and are a bit more apprehensive about going now, the shouting member of staff would have really spoilt it!

Apparently i read that there was some spanking going on upstairs (has my vote) so that might of upset them?"

It was the spanking that they were complaining about. How they heard it downstairs, I don't know??

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"We were thinking of going yesterday, and are a bit more apprehensive about going now, the shouting member of staff would have really spoilt it!

Apparently i read that there was some spanking going on upstairs (has my vote) so that might of upset them?

It was the spanking that they were complaining about. How they heard it downstairs, I don't know??"

Maybe she was complaining cos she was the one being spanked?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went recently and a staff member literally hammered on the door to tell us to be quiet. I don't think that we (I) was even being particularly vocal. And you can't really relax because they walk around watching every move you make and they are so very unfriendly.

By *uerido55Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"We went recently and a staff member literally hammered on the door to tell us to be quiet. I don't think that we (I) was even being particularly vocal. And you can't really relax because they walk around watching every move you make and they are so very unfriendly. "

Think with the head, vote with the feet. Make a complaint about how bad the place is, stay away and when the income drops they'll do something to put things right!

Post new Message to Thread