Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do they work? Do you need to be a member or just turn up? Help and guidance needed!!

I'm just outside bradford so any recommendations appreciated!

Thanks

M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I believe most Swinger's Clubs are classed as private members clubs and therefore require membership, especially if they are properly licenced by the local council.

At my local Swinger's Club the lifetime membership fee is just £5.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

As a single guy most clubs would require you to be a member or on a guest list, have a look at your local clubs and check their web sites, there is normally contact details on there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depends on what sort of night it is - fab based parties usually have a guest list you need to get on - for regular club nights need to look at the website for info

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Every club is different. You need to do a bit of homework on your chosen clubs and most won't mind you calling for a chat, but defo look at their website first x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"How do they work? Do you need to be a member or just turn up? Help and guidance needed!!

I'm just outside bradford so any recommendations appreciated!

Thanks

M"

From Bradford, I think your closest club is Quest in Leeds. They certainly require you to join. Membership costs £25 for a single guy, and this is in addition to your £25 entry fee on the night.... so your first trip will cost you £50.

Also you'll be requited to take proper ID, Photo Driving license is preferred but they'll accept a Passport + a recent Bill to prove your address.

Cal

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Some clubs will have a nightly maximum of single guys allowed in so may well have to phone ahead to make sure you can get in!

Post new Message to Thread