Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best for Bi Folk?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any recommendations of clubs or club nights which are really good for bi men as well as women. I would love to hear from you all of the best places in the UK, but preferably in the North to find some chaps who want to play with my man. We've had lovely nights in clubs but find people who love both of our bi sides is not always so easy. I would love to hear from you all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leepyangelCouple
over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Partners is really good for bi males. Think it's Tuesday nights

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Chams, Darlaston. Monday nights.

By *elshman52Man
over a year ago

North Wales

"Partners is really good for bi males. Think it's Tuesday nights "

As is pennant hall in north wales

By *atassiaTV/TS
over a year ago

Rochdale

The Gatehouse by far... tgurls admirers and bi couples on Wicked wednesday. Friday nights Funky Friday .. Sat afternoon Sat night Sunday daytime great place check the website

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Any recommendations of clubs or club nights which are really good for bi men as well as women. I would love to hear from you all of the best places in the UK, but preferably in the North to find some chaps who want to play with my man. We've had lovely nights in clubs but find people who love both of our bi sides is not always so easy. I would love to hear from you all."

I host a bimale/bimalecpl night at The Vanilla Alternative once a month. Its a great night. Check out the Clubs reviews and my verifications/profile and hopefully if you're down this way we might see you

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"The Gatehouse by far... tgurls admirers and bi couples on Wicked wednesday. Friday nights Funky Friday .. Sat afternoon Sat night Sunday daytime great place check the website"

Can only agree with that. You don't need to wait for a specific bi night or hide away in closed rooms to have bi fun at the Gatehouse.

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Amour had a bi friendly night on a Thursday xx..... Only just started.

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

"I host a bimale/bimalecpl night at The Vanilla Alternative once a month. Its a great night. Check out the Clubs reviews and my verifications/profile and hopefully if you're down this way we might see you "

Can vouch for everything Spicy says above and more - we attended our first Bi Night at VA last Friday and had a fantastic time, totally different vibe to other nights we've attended at VA and totally awesome (not better but different). The hot tub around 11pm or so was truly a sight to behold!!

Mr G

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I have to say the Gatehouse. All of us clubs tend to have things that we are good at or well known for and the Gatehouse is great for bi guys & tgirls. Obviously they have other events, but this is a VERY bi guy friendly club on all nights.

Good luck and enjoy xx

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 22:17:45]

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I have to say the Gatehouse. All of us clubs tend to have things that we are good at or well known for and the Gatehouse is great for bi guys & tgirls. Obviously they have other events, but this is a VERY bi guy friendly club on all nights.

Good luck and enjoy xx"

Gatehouse is second to none

Post new Message to Thread