FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons or Xtasia for a first time couple? Any advice?

Jump to newest

By *pocalypse10 OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

My partner and I are stuck in between choosing which one of these venues to go tonight. This being our first time at a club. Amy advice from people who have been to both please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adysilkCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Depends what your looking for a good dance and music Xtasia or fun sometimes chams hope this helps

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you prefer the idea of staying in nice clothes, having a drink and a dance then it`s Xtasia. If you don`t mind walking around with a towel or underwear on it`s Chameleons.

By *histle While You WorkCouple
over a year ago

Redditch

We're off to chams tonight.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Let us know what you think!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

been to both and both very different but they are excellent clubs.i would say xtasia as a first club as they have flirts pub where u can meet and chat to ppl before entering xtasia

over a year ago

Xtasia is kind of a swinging club/ nightclub hybrid and Chams is a sauna swinging club.

Both excel in their own way.

Try them both, then you can choose! x

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Always a warm welcome at Chameleons. No pressure to play and a great atmosphere.

over a year ago

There is another thread about this guys have a look xxxx

over a year ago

Assume by now the OP has been......which did you choose? How did you find it?

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

"If you prefer the idea of staying in nice clothes, having a drink and a dance then it`s Xtasia. If you don`t mind walking around with a towel or underwear on it`s Chameleons."

This is one thing I didn't like about this club

I like being dressed till the mood takes me to undress , it's a bit too much brushing past naked men whilst getting a drink lol

But I do think it's a fantastic club

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Salop

By the time this message is posted you will have made your choice. It will be interesting to know which you chose and what you thought.

We have visited both and they are very different. Xtasia is a pub/night club with a possibility of swinging. Chameleons is far more open in its approach. It is a swingers club where people go to meet like minded people.

No you don't have to wear a towel as any form of dress is acceptable. The sexier it is the more interest it generates. Full nakedness is generally frowned upon in the more public areas unless its Tuesday night which is Nude Night.

By *pocalypse10 OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

We choose Xtasia in the end. It was an amazing night. I'd recommend it to anyone. Even though it was our first time at a club we ended having a really good play. But that was our choice and we could have just had a drink and a dance. We will 100% be going back to Xtasia. I think we will try Chams at some point but it seemed a little bit intimidating for our first club night. Although we did an amazing amount of play at Xtasias it felt less intimidating to go there for the first time. Now we're introduced to the club scene we feel as though we'll tackle more places now, and I guess Xtasia's helped make it an easy introduction. Not that any other club couldn't have done the same. But our experience was a highly successful and pleasurable one at Xtasia's

over a year ago

glad you had a good time . get your name down for the ffff event in july

By *requent_FerryersCouple
over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

"We choose Xtasia in the end. It was an amazing night. I'd recommend it to anyone. Even though it was our first time at a club we ended having a really good play. But that was our choice and we could have just had a drink and a dance. We will 100% be going back to Xtasia. I think we will try Chams at some point but it seemed a little bit intimidating for our first club night. Although we did an amazing amount of play at Xtasias it felt less intimidating to go there for the first time. Now we're introduced to the club scene we feel as though we'll tackle more places now, and I guess Xtasia's helped make it an easy introduction. Not that any other club couldn't have done the same. But our experience was a highly successful and pleasurable one at Xtasia's "

Thank you for that great report. We are planning to go to Xtasia on 4th June and will hopefully enjoy it as much as you guys obviously did!!

xx

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"..........Full nakedness is generally frowned upon in the more public areas...... "

Since when?

I have yet to see Mrs H frowned at for being naked and she invariably is - unless you count a pearl necklace as clothing

Post new Message to Thread