Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

attic compared to chameleons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi peeps...can anyone tell us what they think of the attic compared to chameleons. Chameleons seems to be getting very quiet of late...We love chameleons as a venue....but little playing going on...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are both really good clubs but also both very different.. ive enjoyed both clubs both as a single and a couple and have played more as a couple at chams...

But its only 10quid to get in at the attic so maybe worth a try...

Both are clean and freindly x staff are great at both. The attic does not have a couples only night but i believe single guys are limited now... and the attic isnt a dress down club

By *entralnotts coupleCouple
over a year ago

MANSFIELD

Both great nights out.

Try The Attic, there are loads of rooms to satisfy any tastes.

It`s a really friendly club, we really enjoy them both..

Nothing to loose really.

Any questions message us if you like..

over a year ago

Is cinema open all day at the attic?

over a year ago

"Both great nights out.

Try The Attic, there are loads of rooms to satisfy any tastes.

It`s a really friendly club, we really enjoy them both..

Nothing to loose really.

Any questions message us if you like.."

Hi thankyou may give it a go...its getting a case of more men than women...which is ok for me...but hubby getting bored....x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/16 16:47:45]

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Attics 20 quid on a night. When the whole clubs opened

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Attics 20 quid on a night. When the whole clubs opened "

Not for couples, it's £10, or at least it was last time we went

By *utty_JiggleCouple
over a year ago

Black Country

bith very different clubs, and great in their own right. Chameleons was always our first choice when it came to going to a club, but over the last 18 months this has changed and we prefer going to the attic.

It is a great venue, and is evolving all the time. even to the point that there are another 3 room appeared. It also draws in a good mix of people, everyone is friendly and easy to approach, something we found a little easier that chams.

Anyway, as I'm starting to waffle..

I would give the attic a go, but would recommend going on a Saturday.

over a year ago

"bith very different clubs, and great in their own right. Chameleons was always our first choice when it came to going to a club, but over the last 18 months this has changed and we prefer going to the attic.

It is a great venue, and is evolving all the time. even to the point that there are another 3 room appeared. It also draws in a good mix of people, everyone is friendly and easy to approach, something we found a little easier that chams.

I would give the attic a go, but would recommend going on a Saturday. "

Hi yes think its about time to give somewhere else a go. Did try Valhalla at Dudley...big mistake...won't be going there again.x

over a year ago

Love both clubs for different reasons. Chams will probably always be my favourite as it was the first club I felt welcomed at and relaxed. For me, chams is more of a chill out club and comfortable.

The attic was the first club I ever tried and has come on loads in the past two years. It has more rooms than any other club I've been to and over time I have felt far more relaxed there.

Both clubs probably have their pros and cons, but both clubs have amazing staff who will listen if you talk to them. But like most clubs, it can take more than one visit to get a feel for the place.

Both deserve credit for different reasons, I enjoy both and will continue to go to both.

over a year ago

"bith very different clubs, and great in their own right. Chameleons was always our first choice when it came to going to a club, but over the last 18 months this has changed and we prefer going to the attic.

Hi yes think its about time to give somewhere else a go. Did try Valhalla at Dudley...big mistake...won't be going there again.x"

Valhalla shouldn`t be worthy of the title "club" what a shit hole

By *herealdeal90Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Attics 20 quid on a night. When the whole clubs opened

Not for couples, it's £10, or at least it was last time we went "

Yeah you're right. Tenner for couples, 20 for men

over a year ago

Hi yes think its about time to give somewhere else a go. Did try Valhalla at Dudley...big mistake...won't be going there again.x

Valhalla shouldn`t be worthy of the title "club" what a shit hole

"

Wouldn't say shit hole. Just looks un-finished..

Bar prices ridiculous..

Reminds me of those American brothels you see on t v ..

Oh god.....

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi peeps...can anyone tell us what they think of the attic compared to chameleons. Chameleons seems to be getting very quiet of late...We love chameleons as a venue....but little playing going on..."

The Attic is piloting couples only on a Sunday (not sure if this is every Sunday mind).

We are attracted to this event and unfortunately a bout of illness prevented us from the opener.

This might be one for you guys.

The club is impressively HUGE with great ideas. Our critique (not criticism, I will stress) a couple of years ago was that it felt half executed and not finished. I will point out that renovation and refurbishment does take time and money at the end of the day and if you see the size of the place, then you'd appreciate its not going to be a quick and cheap job (we personally thought it best if they had closed it off and built it up, section by section).

We have some real reliable friends who are professionals and we value their opinions.

They have assured us that whilst our views a couple of years ago were accurate, they are now dated and that the Attic have made huge strides and is worthy of a visit.

We would never judge a club based on one visit anyway, but we are very excited at the prospect of attending again to see how it has improved.

So in terms of comparison. I don't think you could compare Chams to the Attic in exactly the same way that you cannot compare Xtasia to Chams. It really isn't apples for apples.

But what I would say, based on our previous visit, and based on our friends recent assessment, you should definitely pop your head in. Like few of the club owners, they have personally contacted us on fab, which suggests to me that they are customer centric. They are friendly and I'm sure you will be welcomed!

A change is as good as a rest, so they say.

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Love both clubs for different reasons. Chams will probably always be my favourite as it was the first club I felt welcomed at and relaxed. For me, chams is more of a chill out club and comfortable.

The attic was the first club I ever tried and has come on loads in the past two years. It has more rooms than any other club I've been to and over time I have felt far more relaxed there.

Both clubs probably have their pros and cons, but both clubs have amazing staff who will listen if you talk to them. But like most clubs, it can take more than one visit to get a feel for the place.

Both deserve credit for different reasons, I enjoy both and will continue to go to both. "

Didn't read this before, but a spot on reply!

over a year ago

Will definitely give the Attic a go. Thankyou xx

Post new Message to Thread