Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams on an afternoon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I have an unexpected afternoon free today and was considering heading to Chams for the first time for a few hours.

Bit nervous/excited as you'd expect but was wondering if it would be worthwhile and what to expect as a newbie single guy?

Look forward to hearing from you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been told there's a waiting list for single guys so maybe best ring first if your not already a member save yourself a wasted trip as for what it's like on an afternoon couldn't say as we haven't attended midweek afternoons

By *awtynNiceCouple
over a year ago

You never know what your getting in any club, however we did use the clubs often in the afternoon just to relax and chat, they were usually quite quiet with little play, but that was good for us. Just depends what you want out of it. Hope you enjoy regardless. Xxx

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies really useful. Didn't think about the waiting list for single guys (it makes alot of sense I guess). Maybe I'll plan a bit further ahead give them a call etc first.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Thanks for the replies really useful. Didn't think about the waiting list for single guys (it makes alot of sense I guess). Maybe I'll plan a bit further ahead give them a call etc first."

I think you've got no chance of getting in straight away as has been said

I'd suggest either popping in and registering your interest or phoning such that the next time you're free you're already a member

over a year ago

thanks staffguy, will do

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"thanks staffguy, will do"

No probs that's what I did and then got my membership and haven't looked back, I sure you'll love it when you get sorted

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We enjoy weekday afternoons there.

It is often mostly single guys and you get the usual ones who follow couples and fems around while fiddling with their cocks under their towels !!

However we like it when it's quiet so we can chill in the jacuzxi

over a year ago

"We enjoy weekday afternoons there.

It is often mostly single guys and you get the usual ones who follow couples and fems around while fiddling with their cocks under their towels !!

However we like it when it's quiet so we can chill in the jacuzxi "

Well i certainly wouldn't be stalking anyone, more likely trying not to stare inappropriately lol A chilled afternoon in a hot tub sounds appealing mind you

Post new Message to Thread