Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What have we missed?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have half by accident and now intentionally embarked on a quest to visit new to us clubs, interspersed with returns to those we find interesting if close enough.

So far we have visited:

Amour

Adam & Eve

Decadance (Rochdale)

Eureka

Infusions

The No 3 Club

Upcoming planned visits:

The Unit

Kestrals

Atlantis

Libs

Chams/Xtasia (not decided for the night before Swingfields - Friday night)

Swingfields

Spice

We would love you to recommend your favourite haunts and also tell us what the best night to visit.

We've enjoyed most places and they're all diverse so no real "looking for x, y, z" from us.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Townhouse? Great on a party night. Usually last Saturday of the month spotlessly clean, friendly staff and cheap bar.

over a year ago

"Townhouse? Great on a party night. Usually last Saturday of the month spotlessly clean, friendly staff and cheap bar. "

Are party nights themed? We have a soft spot for fancy dress

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Townhouse? Great on a party night. Usually last Saturday of the month spotlessly clean, friendly staff and cheap bar.

Are party nights themed? We have a soft spot for fancy dress"

Some of our parties are. Our party on the 14th May is a Desperate Scousewives night which is a good laugh. Our main parties usually have a theme, but our May party doesn't as it's our 11th anniversary party. The June party is my birthday and is a Grease/rock n roll theme and July is a James Bond party. xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Echoing the above, can't recommend Townhouse enough, the party nights are great fun and well worth a trip.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Glad to see you have Atlantis on your list. Let me know when you will be there or pm me if you want inside info

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you have those ones on your list... a ton of cumbrians actually come across the a69 to newcastle and club f

over a year ago

"Glad to see you have Atlantis on your list. Let me know when you will be there or pm me if you want inside info "

Coming on the 11th hopefully with some friends who will also be Atlantis virgins

over a year ago

"if you have those ones on your list... a ton of cumbrians actually come across the a69 to newcastle and club f"

We've tried to get there twice now and bottled it both times. Once was before any club visit. The second was a little while after our first visit which hadn't gone hugely well.

Not club f fault but it has a stigma for us now. Not a never, just a bit of a thing lol

over a year ago

"Glad to see you have Atlantis on your list. Let me know when you will be there or pm me if you want inside info

Coming on the 11th hopefully with some friends who will also be Atlantis virgins "

Of June that is

By *reams_unitedCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Always try JDs, St Neots way. Check out their web site and reviews, always good for a great night out, very friendly and lots of themed nights to choose from.

A good night and cheap too, take your own booze, free and lemonade and buffet too!!!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Quest in Leeds is awesome

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

[Removed by poster at 03/05/16 21:41:56]

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

[Removed by poster at 03/05/16 21:43:47]

over a year ago

"Always try JDs, St Neots way. Check out their web site and reviews, always good for a great night out, very friendly and lots of themed nights to choose from.

A good night and cheap too, take your own booze, free and lemonade and buffet too!!! "

Closer than I thought. Buffet is always good, I get hungry after... well all the time!

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Glad to see you have Atlantis on your list. Let me know when you will be there or pm me if you want inside info

Coming on the 11th hopefully with some friends who will also be Atlantis virgins "

Unfortunately you miss the Club's 6th Birthday Party with open fancy dress by a week!

over a year ago

"Quest in Leeds is awesome "

We've heard this a couple of times now. It's just too far to do on our normal Fri visits as we have to be home by 10am

Going to have to invent some imaginary friends I think. Only so many weddings and spa weekends we can take.

over a year ago

Coming on the 11th hopefully with some friends who will also be Atlantis virgins

Unfortunately you miss the Club's 6th Birthday Party with open fancy dress by a week! "

We had seen that on the events but there's a reason. The weekend of the birthday we have used our babysitting credits with a midweek (half term) wedding without kids so need to get home to them. Also the following week we've picked because we are on route to an afternoon event so needed a stop over and heard it talked well of

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Nothing to stop you wearing fancy dress if you really want to tgen ?

over a year ago

"Nothing to stop you wearing fancy dress if you really want to tgen ?"

Haha we aren't that into dress up that we do it alone! However if you want to make one just for fun then do let is know the theme

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I've heard the new Quest in Leeds is awesome btw!! xx

Post new Message to Thread