Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

A choice of all English clubs

Jump to newest

By *eme12345678 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

We've got an opportunity to have a few nights child cover... So thought we'd explore some of the other UK clubs... But the question is which one?

We live in London and know Eureka well. We have also been to BGHS a few times.

What we are looking for:

Friendly crowd

Good m/f ratio

Good mix of ages

Attractive crowd

A well used dance floor (with fun danceable music)

Couples open room and rooms with doors

Clean

Safe

Fun

Theme rooms (never tried these)

Byo policy... Or bar

Not stupidly priced entry costs

Weekend distance from London (drive or train)

Bonus if there are other non lifestyle things around during the day in the area (ie walks/sightseeing)

Accommodation nearby

What are your suggestions? Or is this too much of a fantasy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Looking down the list of what you are looking for, my best suggestion maybe the Attic in Derby on one of their Saturday party nights. Only one that has close to all those listed that I can think of

By *otnhornytooCouple
over a year ago

basingstoke

Le Boudoir London. ticks every box xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take a look at the clubs listed on this site. .. check out the reviews and make your choice .....

Personally. ... Love Kestrels / Abfabs

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Rock

Liberty Elite is good for most of your criteria, but I don't think they allow BYO., though the drinks are quite reasonable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Townhouse, 100% clean, friendly, with a great selection of play areas and always plenty of friendly faces they over overnights at the club or there are hotels nearby

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We've got an opportunity to have a few nights child cover... So thought we'd explore some of the other UK clubs... But the question is which one?

What we are looking for:

Friendly crowd

Good m/f ratio

Good mix of ages

Attractive crowd

Clean

Safe

Fun

Byo policy... Or bar

Bonus if there are other non lifestyle things around during the day in the area (ie walks/sightseeing)

Accommodation nearby

What are your suggestions? Or is this too much of a fantasy "

as good as this may sound.... what will just end up happening is rather than being objective... people will just end up schilling for there own favourite club in their own area.....

you are probably better getting something like the "sex and the cities" guide... where at least they or their team have been to most of the clubs across the country and they are more impartial...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You're not going to get clubs that are all these things. If you want dancing, Xtasia, if you want themed rooms, Club F or Tease 2, if you want open couples room plus private rooms, most clubs but I recommend Chameleons and Quest.

Most clubs practice BYOB, but if its a bar you're after Townhouse is a good one. Most clubs are clean and safe, but you have to bring your own fun, as the night is made by the people. As for an attractive crowd, that's always subjective.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"You're not going to get clubs that are all these things. If you want dancing, Xtasia, if you want themed rooms, Club F or Tease 2, if you want open couples room plus private rooms, most clubs but I recommend Chameleons and Quest.

Most clubs practice BYOB, but if its a bar you're after Townhouse is a good one. Most clubs are clean and safe, but you have to bring your own fun, as the night is made by the people. As for an attractive crowd, that's always subjective. "

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I am going to promote me favourite local club, but only because it does seem to tick all your boxes.....well except the themed rooms, you need to try the Attic in Derby for that.

I suggest you check out Atlantis, in Stoke. Great dance floor downstairs, with DJ and plenty of people up and dancing. Open play rooms and private rooms, brilliant friendly people attending of mixed ages. Great atmosphere. BYO drinks and all soft drinks and mixers £1.

Whilst you are in the area, you can do a pottery factory tour, national trust properties, Peak District for walks and country pubs, steam trains, loads to do locally.

Have I sold it to you yet ?

Did I mention the oatcakes ?

By *eme12345678 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

Thanks for all your input... Food for thought

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

"We've got an opportunity to have a few nights child cover... So thought we'd explore some of the other UK clubs... But the question is which one?

What we are looking for:

Friendly crowd

Good m/f ratio

Good mix of ages

Attractive crowd

Clean

Safe

Fun

Byo policy... Or bar

Accommodation nearby

What are your suggestions? Or is this too much of a fantasy

as good as this may sound.... what will just end up happening is rather than being objective... people will just end up schilling for there own favourite club in their own area.....

you are probably better getting something like the "sex and the cities" guide... where at least they or their team have been to most of the clubs across the country and they are more impartial..."

I have seen sex and the cities mentioned before. I googled without much luck. Do you know where I could get hold of a copy please? X

By *anillanomoreCouple
over a year ago

Chichester

The vanilla alternative? Not too far away. The countryside is nice with places to go. No theme rooms but it is lovely.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Xtasia has licensed bar, dance floor, hotel next door, public, private, couples rooms

Post new Message to Thread