Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi Night Chams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Guys,

We have managed to get a rare night off the children and wanted to go to a club and have been to chams a few times now and love it there.

However it's a Monday night so it's BI night, now I'd say I am (the female) Bi ish, as in I love to play with a woman but can't make the first move

My partner (the male) is 100% straight but has no issue being around BI men playing etc just wouldn't want to play with men or men to play with him. Of course a polite no thank you would only ever be used to express this.

Is this ok and allowed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We attended our first bi night at chams on Monday. I'm bi jays straight. Providing you are both bi friendly and as you've already said it would be a polite no thanks that would be fine. We really enjoyed it hope you do too

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Bi Monday @Chams is aimed at the Bi Man as Bi fems can play anynight without problems but men can't.

over a year ago

Absolutely no pressure for a straight guy to be pressured into anything....as hopefully you'll find out this Monday

It's easily our favourite night at Chameleons

By *astmeetswest77Couple
over a year ago

monmouth

We are going for our second Monday visit. Had a great day last time.

Although we are both bi at reception they say that one of the couple has to be a practicing bi sexual.

Plenty of couples with a str8 male attend. No problem xx

By *taffs Naturist guyMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

As with all clubs don't expect to be pounced on. Everybody has a choice in who and how they play. As long as your partner is bi friendly and can say no thank you should a guy take a fancy then you will both be fine.

As others have said it is by far the best night at Chams with a very chilled atmosphere.

Id say go chill and enjoy.

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

We have managed to get a rare night off the children and wanted to go to a club and have been to chams a few times now and love it there.

However it's a Monday night so it's BI night, now I'd say I am (the female) Bi ish, as in I love to play with a woman but can't make the first move

My partner (the male) is 100% straight but has no issue being around BI men playing etc just wouldn't want to play with men or men to play with him. Of course a polite no thank you would only ever be used to express this.

Is this ok and allowed?

"

I can be shy about approaching another female also, I never make the first move we love Chams though and may give the club a visit on a bi night, Mr Cheshire is straight but I may have a better chance with the ladies on a bi night haha

over a year ago

I am the same hun I love to play and be play with when it come to girl on girl but am to shy to make the first move lol xx

over a year ago

Thank you all for your comments they have help so much.

We am looking forward to coming and have now booked a room.

Bring on the filthy sexy fun

Kay and rich

Please message us if.you am going so.we can send you a picture of us so.you can say hi xx

over a year ago

we want to go Mrs bi Mr still testing the water nervous as hell

over a year ago

Maybe you should come and joining and be nervous together xx

over a year ago

"Maybe you should come and joining and be nervous together xx"

Definitely come and join in with us later xx

By *ent_LifeMan
over a year ago

East Malling

Where is charms? I do like bi nights would be interesting to find out more.

What is it like?

over a year ago

"Maybe you should come and joining and be nervous together xx

Definitely come and join in with us later xx"

I hope some of ye like the Irish accent

In the area and hoping to come along x

over a year ago

How much is entrance on a Monday I am a member just never been on a Monday X

over a year ago

Bi night by far is my fave night at chams .... It's a great laid back evening which is usually pretty busy too ..... Have fun

over a year ago

"Hi Guys,

Is this ok and allowed?

"

You'll be fine. You won't be the only couple with a non bi make half and bi female, judging by the occasions I've approached a cute guy only for him to tell me he's straight but his partner isn't. However, 'bi' is not a black and white thing and many straight guys gave enjoyed what they didn't think they would so do have an open mind too!!

over a year ago

Best bi night I have attended. Easy going atmosphere friendly staff and normal rules apply no means no

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Tempted to make the trip this weekend now! We are both bi and have done a Monday once before but didn't play. Good night, but then ive never had a bad night there on any day.

over a year ago

Right this Monday we will be there got to take the plunge

over a year ago

Vicars and tarts on bi bank holiday Monday, optional fancy dress, free buffet included and the chocolate and champagne disco room will be open from 7pm.

Post new Message to Thread