Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic on tranny day

Jump to newest

By *orning wood OP   Man
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Hi all,

I'm thinking of visiting the attic on tranny day, is it worth the long travel and is there plenty of trannies looking for hot fun?

Is the cinema open on the day?

I would like to hear people's reviews

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only ever been on a Saturday, so can't answer that. But as always, like any club, it's down to who turns up on the day. I'd never go to a club on a weekday as it's guaranteed to be quieter, so would arrange a meet prior to going

By *uddlybear53Man
over a year ago

derby

The TV days in the cinema are always well attended and always have the cinema working

over a year ago

Tranny day? Yes, go in on that day and declare loud and proud "I'm here for tranny day" that will go down well

over a year ago

"Tranny day? Yes, go in on that day and declare loud and proud "I'm here for tranny day" that will go down well"

Believe the event is actually called trannies in the attic.. Or it was

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Tranny day? Yes, go in on that day and declare loud and proud "I'm here for tranny day" that will go down well"

But harsh there lad, yes it could have been put across slightly more subtly but the question was genuine enough

over a year ago

"Only ever been on a Saturday, so can't answer that. But as always, like any club, it's down to who turns up on the day. I'd never go to a club on a weekday as it's guaranteed to be quieter, so would arrange a meet prior to going "
I wondered why all my beer went missing !!! X

over a year ago

It's called trannies day on the Web site.

over a year ago

Mondays tend to be busier than Fridays at trannies in the attic meet,mondays downstairs cinema plus new extension open ,Fridays cinema plus upstairs area(not including new extension).but 3 new rooms nearly ready to use also.99% of tgirls go for lots of action.the club is LGBT friendly at any event so you can catch a tgirl most days there.

over a year ago

"Tranny day? Yes, go in on that day and declare loud and proud "I'm here for tranny day" that will go down well

It's called trannies day on the Web site. "

I do apologise, as of now I will refer to all as trannies

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Brill place

over a year ago

Its good, lots of willing Trannys, eager for fun, nice discrete place, a great Tranny Hostess Lana whom shows newcomers around and introduces them to the regulars, theres public and private bedrooms and your garanteed fun times

over a year ago

Are couples ok to attend on tranni days mon and friday as it says open to all on every event just checking

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

I don't think couple are allowed on these events

By *niper oneMan
over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

[Removed by poster at 02/06/16 00:12:25]

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

"I don't think couple are allowed on these events"
yes couples are welcome on tranny days

over a year ago

I think I will give it a try on Friday

over a year ago

Hi but its not couple or single girl friendly on a T-girl day......DOUBLE STANDARDS

over a year ago

Hi...your saying couples are welcome......but the club website

Says no couple or single women....so on a bank holiday monday when it should be open to all its just open to tv's waste really...when its open to all fri sat nights and in the cinema dsy and night..

By *rookeTransTV/TS
over a year ago

barnsley

great club mondays are awesome x

By *heBakeOLiteGirlWoman
over a year ago

62 West Wallaby Street (not real address)

"I don't think couple are allowed on these events yes couples are welcome on tranny days "

Me and my partner rang up to see if we were allowed to attend on tgirl day but were told we weren't. So which is the right answer?

over a year ago

Yet i hear tv's are running the club and turn up when they want.got nothing against them everyone to there own.But if they turn up on a couples singles night man dressed as a woman they no who you are but you dont no who they are.He/she could quite easily be your daughter sons school teacher bus taxi driver you doctor your window cleaner your builder YOUR PLUMBER the guy who stacks the shelf at sainsburys the guy who fixes the family car' remember SOME THINGS DON'T MIX.and they dont want you in on there tv days no equality there then.Go to liberty elite on a friday saturday night and you wont see any.

over a year ago

"Yet i hear tv's are running the club and turn up when they want.got nothing against them everyone to there own.But if they turn up on a couples singles night man dressed as a woman they no who you are but you dont no who they are.He/she could quite easily be your daughter sons school teacher bus taxi driver you doctor your window cleaner your builder YOUR PLUMBER the guy who stacks the shelf at sainsburys the guy who fixes the family car' remember SOME THINGS DON'T MIX.and they dont want you in on there tv days no equality there then.Go to liberty elite on a friday saturday night and you wont see any.

"

Oh my god you're right, they could be anyone!!! Run! Run now!! Don't stop until you reach Russia, at least there there's a law against that sort of thing

over a year ago

Hi so your saying couples are allowed in on a TV day so when my partner rang on the club number she was told no couples in on our TV days.The club owner should sort this problem out he cant have seperate rules just to please some and not others.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hi so your saying couples are allowed in on a TV day so when my partner rang on the club number she was told no couples in on our TV days.The club owner should sort this problem out he cant have seperate rules just to please some and not others."

Friday/Saturdays nights are couples and Singles night, there's no if your a this type of couple or that type of single, requirement placed by the club. So sorry I don't see your point unless you and your partner are TV's (not that I'm saying you are) and were refused entry because you were a TV couple.

over a year ago

"Hi so your saying couples are allowed in on a TV day so when my partner rang on the club number she was told no couples in on our TV days.The club owner should sort this problem out he cant have seperate rules just to please some and not others.

Friday/Saturdays nights are couples and Singles night, there's no if your a this type of couple or that type of single, requirement placed by the club. So sorry I don't see your point unless you and your partner are TV's (not that I'm saying you are) and were refused entry because you were a TV couple. "

from what i can work out hes saying its double standards because on the trans nights no couples are allowed but on couples night trans are allowed

over a year ago

Couples do go on a monday, they are not turned away, Trannys do not run the Attic club, ...Lana the Tranny hostess runs the Tranny days on a monday and a Friday...

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Couples do go on a monday, they are not turned away, Trannys do not run the Attic club, ...Lana the Tranny hostess runs the Tranny days on a monday and a Friday..."

Well I for one will never go there the use of that word is very offensive

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Straight people permitted on events more focused on LGBT customers though are requested to allow LGBT customers to remain the emphasis of the time they're there.

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

"Couples do go on a monday, they are not turned away, Trannys do not run the Attic club, ...Lana the Tranny hostess runs the Tranny days on a monday and a Friday...

Well I for one will never go there the use of that word is very offensive "

What word??????

That!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't think this word is appropriate to describe a person who enjoys dressing in clothes of the opposite sex anymore than th 'N' word would be to describe Black people

But, hey ho, what do I know when the organiser who is part of that group chooses to use that word themselves

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

Yes I fully agree with you I hate it and I know a lot of others tgirls do as well . It makes me feel sick I am transgender and don't see myself as a tranny yuk what a word x

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

"Yes I fully agree with you I hate it and I know a lot of others tgirls do as well . It makes me feel sick I am transgender and don't see myself as a tranny yuk what a word x"

Not me, I'm proud and out, I'm a trannie.

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Yes I fully agree with you I hate it and I know a lot of others tgirls do as well . It makes me feel sick I am transgender and don't see myself as a tranny yuk what a word x

"

And that is fine if that's what you call yourself you can call your self what you want however I still don't like the word even the hairy pantry wearers like to call them selfs trannies and by looking at your pics you are sure not one of them you look great xx

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

"Yes I fully agree with you I hate it and I know a lot of others tgirls do as well . It makes me feel sick I am transgender and don't see myself as a tranny yuk what a word x

And that is fine if that's what you call yourself you can call your self what you want however I still don't like the word even the hairy pantry wearers like to call them selfs trannies and by looking at your pics you are sure not one of them you look great xx"

Well thank you. I disagree on the HPW quote. I think they probably class themselves as CD'S.

I'm just trannie, nothing more nothing less and proud to bear the badge. X

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

And that is fine if that's what you call yourself you can call your self what you want however I still don't like the word even the hairy pantry wearers like to call them selfs trannies and by looking at your pics you are sure not one of them you look great xx

Well thank you. I disagree on the HPW quote. I think they probably class themselves as CD'S.

I'm just trannie, nothing more nothing less and proud to bear the badge. X "

Dictionary quotes transvestite is typically a man who dresses in female Clothes for pleasure you will see cross dressers are the same quote where are I don't dress for pleasure I dress because that's what females wear any way your Choice

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Dictionary quotes transvestite is typically a man who dresses in female Clothes for pleasure you will see cross dressers are the same quote where are I don't dress for pleasure I dress because that's what females wear any way your Choice "

Marteen you've been dressing for 2 years. I've been dressing since the age of 7. On the "scene" for 30 years. Your dictionary quote is correct. Although it's missing the compulsive part out. It simple your either a transvestite or transgender. There is an argument for shades of grey inbetween. So like or lump it unless your on the road to transitioning. Your a Trannie, own it, wear be very proud of it.

Good Luck. XXX

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

Dictionary quotes transvestite is typically a man who dresses in female Clothes for pleasure you will see cross dressers are the same quote where are I don't dress for pleasure I dress because that's what females wear any way your Choice

Marteen you've been dressing for 2 years. I've been dressing since the age of 7. On the "scene" for 30 years. Your dictionary quote is correct. Although it's missing the compulsive part out. It simple your either a transvestite or transgender. There is an argument for shades of grey inbetween. So like or lump it unless your on the road to transitioning. Your a Trannie, own it, wear be very proud of it.

Good Luck. XXX "

You don't know my story sweet hart and I am on the Rd to transitioning I am under the doctor I am in hormones I do have boobs I am 24/7 you call yourself what you like but it's about time pepole came into the modern world years ago you never heard of transgender

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Good Luck. XXX

You don't know my story sweet hart and I am on the Rd to transitioning I am under the doctor I am in hormones I do have boobs I am 24/7 you call yourself what you like but it's about time pepole came into the modern world years ago you never heard of transgender "

Clearly I have. I wish you well in you transition. Your not a transvestite. I am. So I'm mystified as to your objection to a word that doesn't relate to you.

I'm a trannie. I once.again for the sake of repeating myself proud of the tag! xxx

By *elly ClarkeTV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

I've been,it's a nice club with nice guys I had a fab time!

The only small issue was with the little old guy who didn't understand the word no....

By *arteeneWoman
over a year ago

aylesbury

Good Luck. XXX

You don't know my story sweet hart and I am on the Rd to transitioning I am under the doctor I am in hormones I do have boobs I am 24/7 you call yourself what you like but it's about time pepole came into the modern world years ago you never heard of transgender

Clearly I have. I wish you well in you transition. Your not a transvestite. I am. So I'm mystified as to your objection to a word that doesn't relate to you.

I'm a trannie. I once.again for the sake of repeating myself proud of the tag! xxx"

I understand and I am so sorry for being so rude it's just sometimes I don't understand hope to see you in Manchester some time have a great week big hugs Marteene x

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

No need to apologise. I really hope we do meet for a drink one day. I'd love to hear your story.Once again I wish you well in your transition. A very brave decision. Good luck. XXX

over a year ago

"Couples do go on a monday, they are not turned away, Trannys do not run the Attic club, ...Lana the Tranny hostess runs the Tranny days on a monday and a Friday. WRONG think again.."

over a year ago

"I don't think this word is appropriate to describe a person who enjoys dressing in clothes of the opposite sex anymore than th 'N' word would be to describe Black people

But, hey ho, what do I know when the organiser who is part of that group chooses to use that word themselves"

Lana the Hostess of the Tranniesa in the Attic day like me have been around a long time, we like most of the Trans community have no problem with the term Tranny, seems the noisy minority amongst us would have the world believe its an abusive term its not...

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"I don't think this word is appropriate to describe a person who enjoys dressing in clothes of the opposite sex anymore than th 'N' word would be to describe Black people

But, hey ho, what do I know when the organiser who is part of that group chooses to use that word themselves

Lana the Hostess of the Tranniesa in the Attic day like me have been around a long time, we like most of the Trans community have no problem with the term Tranny, seems the noisy minority amongst us would have the world believe its an abusive term its not..."

Okey Dokey, Tranny spokesperson

Post new Message to Thread