Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Vivente Sunderland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning, just browsing club reviews for ideas on future visits. Anyone know anything about this club as the website isn't working and Google isn't bringing me any joy either?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I too would like to know.

over a year ago

Does anyone have their number

over a year ago

Shut down, they started holding parties, but even they weren't successful.

over a year ago

Shame

over a year ago

"Shut down, they started holding parties, but even they weren't successful."

Oh right, because from the reviews it sounded like they hadn't long reopened so I just assumed it was some Web page glitch.

Ah well one less to consider I guess, shame for them

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

[Removed by poster at 12/03/16 20:55:22]

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Shut down, they started holding parties, but even they weren't successful."

Hmmmm strange reply seeing as how both Vivente and Vixens were both extremely successful. Unfortunately due to the small mindedness and blatant hypocrisy of certain people both ventures had to come to an end. It was not however due to being 'unsuccessful' as you seem to think. Please be fully aware of any facts before thinking that you are able to give an accurate account!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Shut down, they started holding parties, but even they weren't successful.

Hmmmm strange reply seeing as how both Vivente and Vixens were both extremely successful. Unfortunately due to the small mindedness and blatant hypocrisy of certain people both ventures had to come to an end. It was not however due to being 'unsuccessful' as you seem to think. Please be fully aware of any facts before thinking that you are able to give an accurate account!!!!!!"

Speaking the truth, far from a hypocriticalor small minded reply. May have been successful at first, but sadly it has all ended, therefore I was informing the OP.

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

Hmmmm strange reply seeing as how both Vivente and Vixens were both extremely successful. Unfortunately due to the small mindedness and blatant hypocrisy of certain people both ventures had to come to an end. It was not however due to being 'unsuccessful' as you seem to think. Please be fully aware of any facts before thinking that you are able to give an accurate account!!!!!!

Speaking the truth, far from a hypocriticalor small minded reply. May have been successful at first, but sadly it has all ended, therefore I was informing the OP."

No you misinformed the OP. yes it has now ended but nothing to do with being 'unsuccessful' as you intimated

over a year ago

Speaking the truth, far from a hypocriticalor small minded reply. May have been successful at first, but sadly it has all ended, therefore I was informing the OP.

No you misinformed the OP. yes it has now ended but nothing to do with being 'unsuccessful' as you intimated "

Ooops silly me, it was the fire exist stuff for the club and no interest for the overpriced 'elite' parties. Apologies

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

No you misinformed the OP. yes it has now ended but nothing to do with being 'unsuccessful' as you intimated

Ooops silly me, it was the fire exist stuff for the club and no interest for the overpriced 'elite' parties. Apologies "

There was plenty of interest for the parties which were far from overpriced and I have no idea where your 'elite' comment comes from as everyone was welcome to attend with no exception. As I said before please refrain from commenting on something of which you have no knowledge whatsoever

over a year ago

Ooops silly me, it was the fire exist stuff for the club and no interest for the overpriced 'elite' parties. Apologies

There was plenty of interest for the parties which were far from overpriced and I have no idea where your 'elite' comment comes from as everyone was welcome to attend with no exception. As I said before please refrain from commenting on something of which you have no knowledge whatsoever "

Sorry, it's an open forum.

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

There was plenty of interest for the parties which were far from overpriced and I have no idea where your 'elite' comment comes from as everyone was welcome to attend with no exception. As I said before please refrain from commenting on something of which you have no knowledge whatsoever

Sorry, it's an open forum. "

Yes it is an open forum for people to chat how they see fit. It is not however a place for people to misinform people on a subject of which they have no actual knowledge

over a year ago

Yes it is an open forum for people to chat how they see fit. It is not however a place for people to misinform people on a subject of which they have no actual knowledge "

Well put me straight, what were the reasons? People are curious. I couldn't care less as I don't attend parties, but others wanna know, or threads will keep being made.

over a year ago

Gutted its shut,would have been worth a looksy

By *uriouscouple34Couple
over a year ago

sunderland

Yes it is an open forum for people to chat how they see fit. It is not however a place for people to misinform people on a subject of which they have no actual knowledge

Well put me straight, what were the reasons? People are curious. I couldn't care less as I don't attend parties, but others wanna know, or threads will keep being made."

Vivente shut down due to being illegally evicted by the landlord and Vixens came to a natural end as all parties decided it wasn't for them any more and other commitments have taken priority in their lives. Both ventures were successful in their own right and it is unfortunate that the northeast has less choice than was previously available x

over a year ago

Well put me straight, what were the reasons? People are curious. I couldn't care less as I don't attend parties, but others wanna know, or threads will keep being made.

Vivente shut down due to being illegally evicted by the landlord and Vixens came to a natural end as all parties decided it wasn't for them any more and other commitments have taken priority in their lives. Both ventures were successful in their own right and it is unfortunate that the northeast has less choice than was previously available x"

By *elle2016Woman
over a year ago

Be happy!

over a year ago

In all honesty it's a shame to have lost Vivente

over a year ago

After all that arguing about symantics, doesnt matter how you dress it up

" and Vixens came to a natural end as all parties decided it wasn't for them any more"

Means that it was no longer successful.

If almost no one is interested any more it becomes unsuccessful and closes.

Why argue about it so much?

By *ubywants2playCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm GUTTED that Vivente closed. We LOVED it there and often wish we could nip over and make use of the fun rooms!!!

SUCH fond memories of the jail room and top floor!!!

R xx

over a year ago

"After all that arguing about symantics, doesnt matter how you dress it up

and Vixens came to a natural end as all parties decided it wasn't for them any more

Means that it was no longer successful"

It doesn't mean it was unsuccessful at all!? It means what it said, that the people involved decided that running the parties wasn't for them anymore. We went on a few occasions and it was always busy and we always had a great time so certainly seemed a success from our perspective! We will certainly really miss the place.

over a year ago

Hmmmm strange reply seeing as how both Vivente and Vixens were both extremely successful. Unfortunately due to the small mindedness and blatant hypocrisy of certain people both ventures had to come to an end. It was not however due to being 'unsuccessful' as you seem to think. Please be fully aware of any facts before thinking that you are able to give an accurate account!!!!!!"

i was going there and it was picking us nicely. As said there was small minded council and other groups causing trouble. I think thats one reason why clubf moved.

over a year ago

"After all that arguing about symantics, doesnt matter how you dress it up

and Vixens came to a natural end as all parties decided it wasn't for them any more

Means that it was no longer successful.

If almost no one is interested any more it becomes unsuccessful and closes.

Why argue about it so much? "

because you assume you know the answer from forming an opinionated conclusion, then present it as 'fact'.

over a year ago

Hmm clubf did not move because of council pressure, they moved because Viv asked John the founder of clubf to take over the spa as she was retiring to Spain,.. He obliged As fizikal where clubf was hosted was dropping to bits also and it was a cheap way to take over his main competitor... Vivente came close to succeeding but alas another victim of a cut throat business, hats off to anyone who has the guts to set up such a high risk business ..

over a year ago

So in Sunderland what are the options now??

over a year ago

"So in Sunderland what are the options now??"

Travel. I think club f is the nearest

over a year ago

Ok thanks, I'm up in sunderland in September you see

over a year ago

"Ok thanks, I'm up in sunderland in September you see"

I might be wrong buy when we were staying in Newcastle we search and these were the only 2 we could find within reasonable distance. I believe club f has restrictions on single guys but not sure what they are so might be worthwhile looking sooner rather than later. Also there's quest in Leeds. Bit of a trek but heard great things about it.

Not been to either but both seem well thought of

over a year ago

The sauna club in Newcastle are about to launch swingers nights, the sauna will have a dance floor, drinks licence, steam room, large jacuzzi, and sauna too, it's the sauna owned by the basement complex people in Manchester and Leeds, I believe they are looking to change the format of the Newcastle sauna to a party club for the liberated lol... Theme nights and alternative lifestyle nights to suit the varying mind.. Right bang in the centre of the gay scene too so plenty of night life around to enjoy.. Just keep an eye on the club section for when it's launched and officially advertised..

Post new Message to Thread