Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

OurPlace4Fun - thoughts for newbies?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all

We've not had much luck with finding genuine people who are actually wanting to meet, instead they just want to chat and exchange photos which isn't our thing at all... so we've decided to give a club a go.

We looked at a few on the club page here on fab and decided to check out OurPlace4Fun (maybe on Tuesday!). We were hoping to get some thoughts about this as a first club experience as a couple and what peoples opinions are on the club in general?

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

My wife and I went to OP4F for our first club visit in August and found it an ideal place to go. It wasn't pushy at all, everyone was friendly and despite being very nervous we did eventually end up playing in one of the rooms with glory holes.

It's taken us a little time but we are returning to there this Thursday for the couples and girls only evening and very much looking forward to it.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Naughty night club .. Great vibes and small intimate areas ... It certainly is a special place to visit and hang out in

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

I think it's a great club and perfect for newbies. The staff are lovely and friendly and I like that it's quite small with lots of little rooms. Feels nice and intimate whilst still having plenty of areas to explore. Hope you have a great time.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the responses, and to those who sent us private messages in response too.

We ended up going and had a great night, definitely going again!

Post new Message to Thread