Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons Dress Code

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself and a very bi lady friend of mine are looking at attending Cams in Birmingham on Friday 12th. Can somebody experienced in visiting the club advise on the dress code for the evening. Thanks. R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Towel or shorts for guys and lingerie for ladies. Wear what you want to the club, they direct you to the changing rooms.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will have a long walk if you get off the train in Birmingham

Dress code is

Two legs

over a year ago

So black CK A briefs for me and sexy lingerie outfit for her ?

over a year ago

Lol @ mrandmrsbiblond. ... We know where we are going......

over a year ago

Remember they do a great bed and breakfast if you are staying over and don't want to drive home

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"So black CK A briefs for me and sexy lingerie outfit for her ?"

Yes its underwear, boxer shorts or towel for men and lingerie, sexy dress or towel for the ladies.

over a year ago

I know it's pedantic but please please please Chams isn't in Birmingham

Sorry I know I know but just because something is in the West Midlands doesn't mean it's automatically in brum!

Hope you have a great time OP enjoy all the facilities I do like the place can't wait to take Mrs for first time

over a year ago

"I know it's pedantic but please please please Chams isn't in Birmingham

Sorry I know I know but just because something is in the West Midlands doesn't mean it's automatically in brum!

Hope you have a great time OP enjoy all the facilities I do like the place can't wait to take Mrs for first time "

Is it near the bull ring ?

over a year ago

"I know it's pedantic but please please please Chams isn't in Birmingham

Hope you have a great time OP enjoy all the facilities I do like the place can't wait to take Mrs for first time

Is it near the bull ring ?"

Lol yeah and Stoke on Trent is just a suburb too

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Salop

Although we use the profile name BrumBiCpl We are Black Country born and bred. The worst insult you can give a Black Countryman is to call him a Brummie. Chams is in Darlaston (my home town) this is NOT a suburb of Birmingham.

Back to the original thread, men in boxer shorts at Chams UGH!!!! We are long time members and have had to suffer this visual abuse over many years. A towel please but not wrapped round under your beer belly. Ladies in the full towel thing(chin to knee)UGH!!!

Its an opportunity for showing off so why not take the opportunity.

Sorry but I'm feeling Grumpy this morning perhaps I should now go and feel Happy or even Snow White.

Aitch

over a year ago

"Towel or shorts for guys and lingerie for ladies. Wear what you want to the club, they direct you to the changing rooms."

What do women wear who don't have 'sexy lingerie'?

over a year ago

"Towel or shorts for guys and lingerie for ladies. Wear what you want to the club, they direct you to the changing rooms.

What do women wear who don't have 'sexy lingerie'?"

A towel

over a year ago

"Towel or shorts for guys and lingerie for ladies. Wear what you want to the club, they direct you to the changing rooms.

A towel"

Is just nudity allowed?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 08:33:00]

over a year ago

A towel

I've seen people totally nude no one payed any attention

Is just nudity allowed?"

Yes no one would bat an eye

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

A towel

Is just nudity allowed?"

Tuesday night is nude night

over a year ago

A towel

Is just nudity allowed?

Tuesday night is nude night "

It is but that doesn't mean you can't be nude on other nights either.

Glad its not just me who gets frustrated when people say Chams is in Birmingham!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Men shorts, pants/boxers or a towel.

Women lingerie, club wear ie mesh/net dresses, micro skirts, a towel or just a smile.

I was told basically anything that isn't street wear.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

A towel

Is just nudity allowed?

Tuesday night is nude night

It is but that doesn't mean you can't be nude on other nights either.

"

I have seen a guy wandering about naked on a normal night be asked to put a towel on by a member of staff, but surprisingly never a fem lol

By * TRUE GENTMan
over a year ago

west bromwich

To get to chams get off at junction 9 m6 head toward wednesbury get to an iland seconded exit ,stay on the main road then you will come to the end of that main road set of lights in front of you go right then the first left within 20 yards ,bear to your left past a pink wall into a carpark door is up the corner of that car park hope this helps anyone wishing to find chams

over a year ago

"To get to chams get off at junction 9 m6 head toward wednesbury get to an iland seconded exit ,stay on the main road then you will come to the end of that main road set of lights in front of you go right then the first left within 20 yards ,bear to your left past a pink wall into a carpark door is up the corner of that car park hope this helps anyone wishing to find chams "

We tried your duff directions !!!!

Got to Wolverhampton and train driver refused to go off track !!!

By * TRUE GENTMan
over a year ago

west bromwich

Well should have got on the 79 bus then takes you to darlaston then walk across asda car park if that is somethink you can do without getting lost. it,s that big green sign asda big a s d a good indication the car park as cars on it then walk down the side alley and turn to your left past the pink wall that's pink not blue then door in the corner oh that,s blue

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"I know it's pedantic but please please please Chams isn't in Birmingham "

No good telling a "Cockney" that. It's all north of Watford Gap, therefore it's all the same innit?

Cue the hostile replies telling me that Cockneys don't come from High Wycombe

over a year ago

Could a lady wear shorts? I kind of fancy the idea of short shorts and a bikini top (or not) for summer when it finally gets warm, or is that only for guys?

over a year ago

What do women wear who don't have 'sexy lingerie'?"

I wear a towel. Many other fems wear towels too.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"Could a lady wear shorts? I kind of fancy the idea of short shorts and a bikini top (or not) for summer when it finally gets warm, or is that only for guys?"

Yes that's absolutely fine there

over a year ago

"Although we use the profile name BrumBiCpl We are Black Country born and bred. The worst insult you can give a Black Countryman is to call him a Brummie. Chams is in Darlaston (my home town) this is NOT a suburb of Birmingham.

Back to the original thread, men in boxer shorts at Chams UGH!!!! We are long time members and have had to suffer this visual abuse over many years. A towel please but not wrapped round under your beer belly. Ladies in the full towel thing(chin to knee)UGH!!!

Sorry but I'm feeling Grumpy this morning perhaps I should now go and feel Happy or even Snow White.

Aitch"

So sorry to wear something you dont like

Ha ha

Actually im not sorry cus i wear a towel cus thats my preference

over a year ago

"Although we use the profile name BrumBiCpl We are Black Country born and bred. The worst insult you can give a Black Countryman is to call him a Brummie. Chams is in Darlaston (my home town) this is NOT a suburb of Birmingham.

Aitch"

why not yamyam couple

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Could a lady wear shorts? I kind of fancy the idea of short shorts and a bikini top (or not) for summer when it finally gets warm, or is that only for guys?"

Yep that would work

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Aitchwhy not yamyam couple"

I thought all the yam yams were based in Cannock ?

over a year ago

Aitchwhy not yamyam couple

I thought all the yam yams were based in Cannock ? "

wrong they are connockians

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I thought all the yam yams were based in Cannock ? wrong they are connockians"

Good job we`re not talking about people from Goole .........

over a year ago

I thought all the yam yams were based in Cannock ? wrong they are connockians

Good job we`re not talking about people from Goole ........."

now thats bollocks

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

A bit confused why Black Country born and bred, you'd say it's an insult but call yourself a brum couple?

Yes Chams is indeed in Darlo but a place which many may not have heard of, so I guess when you say Birmingham, it's a bit easier to figure out roughly where in the country.

Having said this, the super information highway should make the world a smaller place so shouldn't be an issue to say it's on Darlaston, as easy to search where I suppose.

I used to work for an American company who referred to our Birmingham office as London, England.

And anyone outside of Birmingham, when you say you are from Birmingham putting on a Birmingham accent that more mimicks the Black Country.

Though on holiday, I've had people mix brummies for scousers!

But yes Chameleons (aka Chams; pronounced Cams. Yep some pronounce Ch as in Chair!) in in Darlaston and Xtasia is in West Bromwich. Both places pride of the Black Country and not in Birmingham. But us Brummies enjoy very much

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Any place that tells me what I have to wear is not for me

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Any place that tells me what I have to wear is not for me "

Yup hotel and leisure centre jacuzzis have never felt the same since using the ones in swinging clubs.

over a year ago

I prefer breifs (usually white slightly see through) rather than boxers. Would they be ok?

Could wear a towel but I don't like wearing them if they're to big. The only challenge then is how to keep it just wrapped there.

It seems to be one of those life skills that I haven't reliably mastered over the years so open the odd 'towel malfunction' now and then.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

".............................

I thought all the yam yams were based in Cannock ? wrong they are connockians

Good job we`re not talking about people from Goole .........now thats bollocks"

over a year ago

I went last night and just had a towel wrapped around me.

My female buddy wore lingerie at the start of the evening until the jacuzzi. Then it was a towel round her. Enjoy

By *ootiefruityCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere in the middle

My thoughts exactly...also nothing sexy about walking around in a towel. The mind boggles lol

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Thinking of going to Chams on Friday the 26th, any single lady or couple (MF) want us to form a team?

over a year ago

A towel

Is just nudity allowed?"

Yes....but more acceptable for ladies than guys....?

over a year ago

"My thoughts exactly...also nothing sexy about walking around in a towel. The mind boggles lol "

Oh i think there is

Post new Message to Thread