Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Amour 10th Dec

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all. Never been to a club before so looking to lose my club virginity on 10th when my fb is down. Slightly nervous about being naked in front of strangers so think I few drinks will be in order beforehand to loosen me up haha. This is a silly question but what happens when you enter the club? Get a drink and start chatting to people and see what happens? Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *horley GirlWoman
over a year ago

Local-ish

Nothing to be nervous about. Staff would look after you.

When you arrive you are signed in, given a locker and then a tour of the club. You don't have to get naked - sexy underwear /outfit is fine. You are also given a towel should you wish to wrap it round you. Any other questions do ask and I will get the club to answer x

By *horley GirlWoman
over a year ago

Local-ish

As for what happens, bring alcohol with you and it is served back to you. have a chat with like minded people in the lounge area and take it from there. Regulars and staff will soon have you feeling at home x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks Chorley Girl. Looking forward to it xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing at all to worry about OP. Amour was my first solo flight in a club and I wasn't nervous - I was terrified. The staff are amazing and looked after me so well.

Take it at your pace and chat to people, it all sort of pans itself out.

Have fun.

By *r an Mrs xMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Hi you have nothing to be worried about. Amour was the first swinging club I ever attended with my husband and felt comfortable straight away so much so I work there now. The staff are friendly and will make you feel at home. Looking forward to seeing you on your visit to Amour xxx

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Morning all. Never been to a club before so looking to lose my club virginity on 10th when my fb is down. Slightly nervous about being naked in front of strangers so think I few drinks will be in order beforehand to loosen me up haha. This is a silly question but what happens when you enter the club? Get a drink and start chatting to people and see what happens? Thanks x"

There's no need to be naked in front of strangers. When I was in there on Friday dress down wasnt until 11pm so you wear normal clothes until then. After 11 it's dress down, but that doesn't mean naked, it means as sexy as you date. Bra/knickers/sussies, corset/sussies, skimpy club wear, whatever your most comfortable in. If you go to play you can go in a private room so again, no need to be naked in front of strangers.

Looking at your pics, most of the things your wearing is suitable for dress down, and you really have nothing to worry about with getting naked

Have fun xxx

Post new Message to Thread