Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New club in Brighton ?

Jump to newest

By *uxomBlooms OP   Woman
over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I heard a rumour that there is a new club opening around Christmas time in the Brighton area, does anyone know anything about this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rishmocha2Couple
over a year ago

Beds

"I heard a rumour that there is a new club opening around Christmas time in the Brighton area, does anyone know anything about this?"

Heard the same rumour a couple of years back, nothing came of it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was talk of this at the last Sussex Social - however the couple who were apparently setting up the club don't seem to have done anything in terms of advertising etc, so nobody is really any clearer. Brighton really needs a great club - bghs is wonderful but it's not a swingers club and we could really do with one as its a bit of a trek to Eurekas or abfabs!

By *uxomBlooms OP   Woman
over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I frequent the club nights in Sutton from time to time but it would be lovely to have a bit of variety.

By *aughtythomas42Couple
over a year ago

brighton

"There was talk of this at the last Sussex Social - however the couple who were apparently setting up the club don't seem to have done anything in terms of advertising etc, so nobody is really any clearer. Brighton really needs a great club - bghs is wonderful but it's not a swingers club and we could really do with one as its a bit of a trek to Eurekas or abfabs!"

I just can't see Brighton council saying yes there are very much against it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There was talk of this at the last Sussex Social - however the couple who were apparently setting up the club don't seem to have done anything in terms of advertising etc, so nobody is really any clearer. Brighton really needs a great club - bghs is wonderful but it's not a swingers club and we could really do with one as its a bit of a trek to Eurekas or abfabs!

I just can't see Brighton council saying yes there are very much against it

"

It's a shame we really could do with a club along the south coast.

By *ivedancerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Blimey .. a club in Sussex. Oh for the days of Hamshaws/Club lib. For the giant jacuzzis ,steam rooms and play rooms and for the Dance and the dazzle. Sussex seems more Sus than Sex today.

Post new Message to Thread