Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

club f dress code

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know I know. But I've checked the website and I will give them bell too but thought I may get an answer here

Saturday night... website says smart casual no ripped jeans... does that mean normal jeans are ok and in keeping, or would smarter be more appropriate.

Also dress to impress... fine already picked my dress... but dress down if you want... is this limited to playroom areas or anywhere later on?

Been to dress down and shown round dress up club and just trying to work out where this club sits

Thanks in advance

Rach x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im gonna jump on this bandwagon to see the updates it also says hot tub sauna and steam room so are people bringing lingerie and swimsuit? Or just getting undies wet? Or using sauna nude wrapped in a towel? X

over a year ago

"Im gonna jump on this bandwagon to see the updates it also says hot tub sauna and steam room so are people bringing lingerie and swimsuit? Or just getting undies wet? Or using sauna nude wrapped in a towel? X"

For the wet areas we will be naked.

I will have lingerie for the dress down area/time too, still unsure as to protocol in this club though.

Xx

By *ary_JosephCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

We were there on Saturday night but it was St. Trinian's theme night so the girls and some of the guys were obviously dressed up in character. Other guys were casual but smart. A dress shirt and trousers. Some wore jeans, albeit not faded or ripped though. The girls dress to impress. You see basques, mini dresses, whatever takes their fancy really. Lots of ladies take a couple of outfits to change throughout the evening. On a Friday girls can dress to impress again but after 10pm the guys must either dress down to a towel or shorts. If you ring the club they will talk you through it.

over a year ago

hi,, we go every saturday,but best not know everything about the club before your first visit as it may spoil the surprise,, go in your normal going out clothes as this is more comfortable for you both,then enjoy the night,just make sure you have your identification to join and dont worry about anything else,your going to love it there xx june and steve

over a year ago

I wear normal going out clothes to begin, then change into a basque or shorter skirt once I'm feeling brave and horny.

over a year ago

Thanks for responses. We are quite comfortable with dress down clubs so it sounds like it's what you choose it to be but not strict dress down like some of the others, would that be a fair summary?

We are staying in Newcastle centre so heading out after hence the question about R wearing jeans or dressier.

Looking forward to it, we never get to play on a Sat with R shifts so a weekend away is special.

over a year ago

i would suggest staying there for the night,the rooms are fantastic,but if that doesnt fit in with what your night has planned,but maybe next time think about staying,only extra 25 ponds per couple to stay the night x

over a year ago

I go in something little and sexy then when it gets too hot undress into underwear. Upstairs must be dressed down but a lot of men wander around in towels at that point. It is a very relaxed and friendly club so dont get too worried about it. If want to stay you can also crash, which is always fun because you can continue partying with anyone else crashing hope to see you there sometime guys xx

over a year ago

"i would suggest staying there for the night,the rooms are fantastic,but if that doesnt fit in with what your night has planned,but maybe next time think about staying,only extra 25 ponds per couple to stay the night x"

Thanks but heart set on staying in Newcastle. We don't get Saturday nights out with R shifts so we need to squeeze in absolutely everything... other than sleep!

over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of going to Club F on Saturday for the first time. I have just recently come out of a 5 year relationship so as you can imagine I am really keen to just get out and enjoy myself.

Can you actually book a room and stay the night? I was going to go to Isis in Leeds as it is easier to get home from but if there is rooms at Club F then that would be even better.

I have noticed in some of the reviews that people were complaining about single guys at some clubs, just wondering if this is the case at Club F?

This will be my first club so I am really looking forward to it, but also quite nervous! I'm sure everyone will be really welcoming

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

I am thinking of going to Club F on Saturday for the first time. I have just recently come out of a 5 year relationship so as you can imagine I am really keen to just get out and enjoy myself.

Can you actually book a room and stay the night? I was going to go to Isis in Leeds as it is easier to get home from but if there is rooms at Club F then that would be even better.

I have noticed in some of the reviews that people were complaining about single guys at some clubs, just wondering if this is the case at Club F?

This will be my first club so I am really looking forward to it, but also quite nervous! I'm sure everyone will be really welcoming "

I didn't think single guys were ok to attend a Saturday at club f as their first visit? May be wrong but sure I'd read that on the website. May have been confused with another club

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

yep normally for visit 1 single guys are not allowed... you would normally have to have been on a wednesday or a firday 1st just because saturday has a different vibe to it.. much more socialable..

also with regard to the hottub..... most people jump in naked... but if you want to go in in swimsuit... or underwear.. or shorts... not problems with that! that hottub isn't really a play area

Post new Message to Thread