Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swingfield Board for like minded swingers

Jump to newest

By *ndm4444 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Just an idea for Swingfields

I know that there are tents for particular activities but have found them disappointing on occasion.

So how about a board where people can advertise and seek others looking for a particular type of activity/game. Examples I suppose would be such activities as: Group sex (certain numbers of males to females age, straight/bi/both, etc), spanking games, naked twister, sexual card games, BDSM, watersports, creampies, gangbangs, blindfolds, roleplay - anything really however kinky.

If the promoters think this a good idea maybe they could consider making a tent available for booking.

Thought it might be an easy way to extend the range of enjoyable activities.

Pete

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That is a great idea Pete. People can then find each other and types of fun more easily. There are a number of play areas and naughty games already on the programme. Unfortunately at this late stage we can not allocate a specific tent for that individual purpose but I am sure the areas that we do have would be adequate. It is all about communication ?? xx

Reply privately

By *ndm4444 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tonbridge

"That is a great idea Pete. People can then find each other and types of fun more easily. There are a number of play areas and naughty games already on the programme. Unfortunately at this late stage we can not allocate a specific tent for that individual purpose but I am sure the areas that we do have would be adequate. It is all about communication ?? xx"

Thanks for the response, could a board be put up outside the administration tent if there is enough interest?

Reply privately

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I don't think a special tent is needed! Depending on the activity, you could use your own tent. I like to use the old fashioned method of chatting to people over a beer and sharing interests, then making my own arrangements.

Reply privately

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

How about a huge tent for BDSM - you could call it the Marquee de Sade.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the idea is great, I recall a night club that used to give out a pin badge with numbers on so singles could leave messages for each other, sure talking to others is best but some of us (me) are shy and are bad at making contact. Something like that but with activities too would be amazing.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/385878#last

You are probably best putting this suggestion on the above thread

Reply privately