Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Brighton - any recommendations?

Jump to newest

By *esignergeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ll be down in Brighton at the end of the week and quite fancy having some fun while I’m in town. I’ve never visited before and don’t know the town at all.

Does anyone have any recommendations for swingers clubs or regular house parties? I usually go to CJ’s up here in Glasgow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Bristol Gardens health spa is popular although we've never been and I think that Saturday night is couples only. Otherwise there's Eurekas in Kent or Silverleigh near there. I'm sorry to say that we're quite poorly served down here for clubs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Rock is supposed to be good

By *ovetobenakedMan
over a year ago

stotfold

wats the rock never herd of that

over a year ago

Brightonsteves place is the place to go

Orgies and gangbangs every night of the week

By *esignergeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Bristol Gardens health spa is popular although we've never been and I think that Saturday night is couples only."

I saw Bristol Gardens listed in the Clubs section here, but when I checked out their website it seems strictly vanilla - is it actually a swingers place?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Bristol Gardens health spa is popular although we've never been and I think that Saturday night is couples only.

I saw Bristol Gardens listed in the Clubs section here, but when I checked out their website it seems strictly vanilla - is it actually a swingers place?"

There are private rooms upstairs where people play apparently. People speak very highly of the place.

By *esignergeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"There are private rooms upstairs where people play apparently. People speak very highly of the place."

Thanks … that could work. I’ll be around on Thursday night anyway.

I’m open to suggestions for anything interesting while I’m in the area, but it’s good to have a back-up plan!

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

BGHS has several varying sized 'rest' rooms where the action happens. Whether you actually get any of that action or not is another matter though as it tends to be couples who either stick to themselves or hook up with another couple and lock the door. I've found it usually best to find someone to go with in advance or be prepared to just have a nice relaxing naturist spa session, maybe get to watch some action and probably nothing more (but you never know, you might be lucky! )

Just don't do what some idiots do and spend all evening sitting about in one of the rooms or standing the hallway waiting for a couple to come in only to have to then stand outside a locked door listening in and coming across as a total loser. Several men will be seen doing this on any given singles night and it amazes me they think this might lead to some action or that this is how they want to spend their £20! Still it means the wet areas downstairs are less busy and thus easier to get chatting to people.

By *esignergeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good advice, thanks.

So what you’re saying is that I should look for a Fab lady (or couple) to take me along on Thursday night? Hmmm. Any volunteers?

over a year ago

I've been to BGHS a few times as part of a couple. The downstairs, wet area is high quality, like a Roman Baths, several small hot tubs, a larger pool, saunas and steam room. There's a place to but tea and sandwiches and it's possible to get a very good massage (no happy ending).

Go upstairs and there's a series of lockable rooms and a communal room. Weekend evenings, after 530 are couples only and a great night out! During the day and in the week it's quieter with quite a few single men. I'd recommend it but you'd have a better time if you could take someone on a weekend evening.

By *ensoriaCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

There is a new venue called the Dungeon bar. There isn't sex play but it is a fully equipped dungeon it is on Facebook. We and other people go there to have drinks and a laugh.

By *esignergeek OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m always in favour of drinks and a laugh. Thanks!

Post new Message to Thread