Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Adventures in lust :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just woke up to the email telling us that it's closing its doors

I understand that this will make certain people happy and even bring joy but it is truly sad for us!

It was our first club and will always be special to us!

And to those who are happy just remember the reason we had such a great scene in Stoke was the fact we had 2 top clubs always competing to be best!

R.i.p. Adventures

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's sad news. We've attended the club a couple of time (for ms lovings socials in Dec 14 and Feb this year) and had fantastic times on both occasions.

We wish the team all the best and want to say a massive thanks to them all. Hope they continue to enjoy the scene and do well for the future.

We will miss the club as we were looking to attend next month on our own now we have free weekends back.

Such sad news to lose a lovely well run and friendly clu.

By *tokeukcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stoke on trent

We have had many good night's attending this fantastic club over the years and class the owners as good friends we are sorry to see it closing and wish them all the best in the future donna and dave xx

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Well its sad news, might have to get a normal life lol. We have had some fantastic nights there, including my 1st ever social but, I will be there Saturday night for a mega final send off. Everyone is welcome to help us celebrate the past 3 years.

over a year ago

I only went a few times in 2010/11

Sorry to see it go

over a year ago

We had some cracking nights there, it's where we started swinging.

Sorry to see it go and gutted that we have visitors this weekend so can't make it down.

We wish those involved all the best for what is next. Thank you for making it easy for us to join the swinging world.

Dave N Sav

over a year ago

Sorry to see it go, only been once but enjoyed it and was planning on going again. When is it closing?

By *ovely CummingsWoman
over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Only just tried this place and really liked it, sad to hear it's closing

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

This Saturday is the final farewell party. It's going to be a party of happyness and see if we can play in as many places possible.....

By *aime DowneMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

I bags playing on the fire escape at the back

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Ha ha. Think at midnight it should be turned in to a sexathon. See whom can find the naughtiest place. Are you cumming. Xx

By *aime DowneMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Do cows shit in fields?

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Depends if they are stuck in a farm pmsl. Xxx

By *andC2013Couple
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Total respect to the owners they must of had a massive payout because of the 10 year lease they had - let's hope they use the money to open another club!

By *aime DowneMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Pretty gutted, but I can't fault the owners.

Had some amazing night's in there, been to loads of clubs and it still stands above the others and attracted the elite of the swinging scene

My first proper entry to the scene was in there, got invited into the orgy room, by a load of women, they lay 12 of us men down, blindfolded us and we got random blowjobs, next it turned into a 24 people orgy, on the bed, I just looked up over a mass of naked bodies..wow

never looked back since

Can't wait for the new club

over a year ago

Shame to see any club close, we went there once and had a lovely time, good luck

By *uperman n LoisCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

We would like to wish Ed n Maur, star jumper n Annie all the best and Thank you for all the great nights out we've had over the years!!!

We've had 10 years of partying with you and cannot remember most of it lol but the times we do remember were fantastic xx

We hope you all enjoy the rest and new found freedom of weekends as you've truly earned it!

Thanks for the laughs, the memories, the hangovers and most of all ... Your company!!

Love Simon & Tracy xx

over a year ago

"Total respect to the owners they must of had a massive payout because of the 10 year lease they had - let's hope they use the money to open another club!

"

This

over a year ago

Just a question. Why would people be happy it's closing?

Hearing great things just in this thread. Dont see why people would take pleasure in it shutting up shop.

over a year ago

Been to this club 3 times and barely played but thoroughly enjoyed every time there! Loved the night-club atmosphere- and thought the play areas were well thought out and discreet so you could have a purely social night without the play being 'in your face'! A great place for shyer newbies I thought! Very sorry to see it go as I was intending to become a regular!

Best of luck to the owners and staff - you're lovely people! Xxx

By *ndykinkyMan
over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

I'm sure those missing Adventures will be welcome just up the road at Club Atlantis Evolution.

Freshers Friday's and Swinging Saturday's and two fetish Events each month !

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just a question. Why would people be happy it's closing?

Hearing great things just in this thread. Dont see why people would take pleasure in it shutting up shop."

just put in stoke clubs and you'll see some animosity between clubs in that area...

over a year ago

Absolutely gutted to here the news this morning.

Such a shame to be losing such a great club.

We have been attending both the swing nights and the Fetish events for over a year now and have had such a good time and met some fabulous people.

We'd like to say a huge thank you to Ed, Maureen, Avon and Annie for making us feel so welcome week after week.

I would also like to say a massive thank you to the Organisers of The Darkside who provided us with a safe environment for us to exercise our kinkier side.

Hope this is not a goodbye but a see you later.

C & P XX

over a year ago

"Just a question. Why would people be happy it's closing?

Hearing great things just in this thread. Dont see why people would take pleasure in it shutting up shop.

just put in stoke clubs and you'll see some animosity between clubs in that area..."

Yeah I'm aware there's rivalry. But from a customer perspective two clubs surely was great.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I'm sure those missing Adventures will be welcome just up the road at Club Atlantis Evolution.

Freshers Friday's and Swinging Saturday's and two fetish Events each month !"

lol...cut throat!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

VERY sad to hear this club is closing. It's always a great loss to the swinging community when a club decides to close, but it seems that the owners have received an offer they can't refuse and I don't blame them one little bit!!

Good luck guys in whatever you decide to do next!

From one club to another, enjoy your free weekends....remember what they were? lol xxxxx

over a year ago

"Absolutely gutted to here the news this morning.

Such a shame to be losing such a great club.

We have been attending both the swing nights and the Fetish events for over a year now and have had such a good time and met some fabulous people.

We'd like to say a huge thank you to Ed, Maureen, Avon and Annie for making us feel so welcome week after week.

I would also like to say a massive thank you to the Organisers of The Darkside who provided us with a safe environment for us to exercise our kinkier side.

Hope this is not a goodbye but a see you later.

C & P XX"

over a year ago

You club is great and under an hours drive away so hope you get more at townhouse best of luck eith your Retirement and enjoy it had great time their at Sam's party a week ago.

over a year ago

Even more bad news my local club Abfabs/Kestrels lots its high court battle and may have to close too but think that going to try and Apeal it fingers crossed that win be shame for 2 great clubs to go

over a year ago

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/and-finally/naturist-spa-loses-legal-challenge-31151227.html

In Abfabs / kestrels case it the local council want it shut down

over a year ago

"I'm sure those missing Adventures will be welcome just up the road at Club Atlantis Evolution.

Freshers Friday's and Swinging Saturday's and two fetish Events each month !"

Can I quote you on that Andy??

Just wanted to add to (almost) everything that's been said already. Sad to see such an awesome venue go.

Cc and I would like to personally thank everyone for coming and supporting our fetish nights over the last year. It really has been a blast and well worth the hard work organising them. Thanks x

over a year ago

And thanks of course to Ed, Maureen, Annie, and Avon for trusting us enough to turn their venue over to some of the kinkiest sods We've ever had the pleasure to meet

By *nly the brave.Man
over a year ago

bolton

So sorry to hear about this, will try and get over at the weekend if possible,

Carl,

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

We would like to wish Ed n Maur, avon and Annie all the best and Thank you for all the great nights out and for allowing me to have my socials at your wonderful club xx the hope would be relocation but can understand that's not possible , we won't be able to make the farewell party but I wish you all the best xx

A very sad loss to swingers clubs xx

Debs n cheeky xxxxxxx

over a year ago

Well what can we say we have been there when adventures in lust opened its doors for the first time and have nothing but big respect for eddy and maur, and annie, avon who are great friends of ours and always will they have always look after us and give us some fantastic nights and we have met some wonderful people and was the best club in stoke and as been a success in every way and everyone as come out sweet ,im sure all the great people who went and loved the club will miss it but onwards and upwards u never no there might be even a better club around the corner who knows ,overall fantastic club fantastic owners and met some fantastic people mwah zippy@bunglexxx

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Sad news to hear its closing, only been the once and had a great time there. Will be coming at the weekend for the farewell party. Want to wish the owners all the best for the future.

By *aisyandDukeCouple
over a year ago

Formby

Gutted to hear that

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Sad news to hear its closing, only been the once and had a great time there. Will be coming at the weekend for the farewell party. Want to wish the owners all the best for the future. "

Look forward to seeing you there. X X X

over a year ago

"Sad news to hear its closing, only been the once and had a great time there. Will be coming at the weekend for the farewell party. Want to wish the owners all the best for the future.

Look forward to seeing you there. X X X"

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

Very sad news, the first ever swinging club that we attended, and in true style they made us so welcome. Truly disappointed that we will never be able to revisit now we have the time to.

Good luck guys and all the best for the future x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

only been the once, but loved the club, shame that they have decided to close up. Wish them all the well for the future

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"only been the once, but loved the club, shame that they have decided to close up. Wish them all the well for the future"

Glad it made our list on the swinging club tour 2014.

I remember going there when it was a vanilla club also.

Interested to hear what is going to become of it.

RiP xx

over a year ago

almost got there- we were invited to a party there this weekend but were unable to make it -

over a year ago

"only been the once, but loved the club, shame that they have decided to close up. Wish them all the well for the future

RiP xx"

over a year ago

"only been the once, but loved the club, shame that they have decided to close up. Wish them all the well for the future

RiP xx"

the council are knocking it down as they still Pissing about with the town centre

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

RiP xxthe council are knocking it down as they still Pissing about with the town centre "

It's going to be new multi storey car park isn't it? How about we make it a night time dogging spot

By *bwandsugardaddyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Gutted to hear this me and my hubby had our first swinging experience here and where made to feel like part of the family hope they open somewhere else soon RIP

over a year ago

Gutted to hear about this, only been to adventures a few times but always enjoyed it there and met some lovely people All the best for the future, wont be able to make it there this weekend But thanks to everyone xxx

over a year ago

We are coming Saturday night with friends.

over a year ago

Is it invite only? Xx

By *aime DowneMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Is it invite only? Xx"

no

going to be a great night, go out with a bang I say

over a year ago

"Is it invite only? Xx

no

going to be a great night, go out with a bang I say"

great we will see you all there. Xx

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Very sad news, the first ever swinging club that we attended, and in true style they made us so welcome. Truly disappointed that we will never be able to revisit now we have the time to.

Good luck guys and all the best for the future x"

Come on saturday.

By *limandslenderCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Saturday night will be mega party night and all is welcome x x x x See all you sexy people there. For the best send off.

over a year ago

We have never been to this club but it is sad to see another club closing it's doors.

By *dventuresinlustCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

What can we say? We're OVERWHELMED by everyones lovely comments, and it's just a shame that we can't be with you forever. But we still have this weekend's parties to look forward to, and it looks like you intend seeing us off in style.

This is an open invitation to EVERYBODY to come and join us for our final nights this Friday & Saturday (24th/25th).

We'd love to have the opportunity to say thank you personally for your support over the past years. You have no idea how much we have appreciated it.

OK.... sloppy stuff over... Let's P-A-R-T-Y

By *for BiggunMan
over a year ago

Mid/ North Wales/ Shropshire

Sad to hear the news that Adventures is finally to close. Was lucky to attend the Halloween parties with good friends over the last few years.

Having attended a few other clubs over the years Adventures topped the lot! Super friendly staff, cheap bar prices, banging music & naughty fun & games in every corner of the club... what wasn't to like!!!

I really do hope the Club will rise again like a phoenix from the flames .. bigger & better than ever!

P.S. Good luck for the final fling tonight.... I'm sure it will be emotional!

Post new Message to Thread