Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams dilemma - Darlaston/Newport

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Decisions, decisions!

Free tonight and would normally go to Chams in Darlaston but I will be much closer to the Newport club. I'm a Newport "Virgin" so don't know what to expect (yes, I have read the club reviews)?

It's the St. Trinians party at Darlaston so likely a good crowd, but v tempted to pop my Welsh cherry.

Any advice on how the clubs compare size wise and, of course, any offers to show me the local ropes if I go to Newport?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Newport is smaller than darlaston but still a lovely friend crowd attend. The layout is very different in the 2 clubs too and newport has only one jacuzzi. Check out the welsh forum see if anyone has posted they are attending tonight to get an idea of who will be there....or in the meets section

By *elle4BrightonMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"Newport is smaller than darlaston but still a lovely friend crowd attend. The layout is very different in the 2 clubs too and newport has only one jacuzzi. Check out the welsh forum see if anyone has posted they are attending tonight to get an idea of who will be there....or in the meets section "

Remember Charms in Darleston is exclusive Swingers Club. Where as Newport is just a one nighter in a Full Time GAY Sauna.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Decisions, decisions!

Free tonight and would normally go to Chams in Darlaston but I will be much closer to the Newport club. I'm a Newport "Virgin" so don't know what to expect (yes, I have read the club reviews)?

It's the St. Trinians party at Darlaston so likely a good crowd, but v tempted to pop my Welsh cherry.

Any advice on how the clubs compare size wise and, of course, any offers to show me the local ropes if I go to Newport?"

Hi I got to chams regular.

If you fancy trying the one in newport let me know and I'd meet you in there and show you around

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Newport is smaller than darlaston but still a lovely friend crowd attend. The layout is very different in the 2 clubs too and newport has only one jacuzzi. Check out the welsh forum see if anyone has posted they are attending tonight to get an idea of who will be there....or in the meets section

Remember Charms in Darleston is exclusive Swingers Club. Where as Newport is just a one nighter in a Full Time GAY Sauna. "

What's that got to do with the price of chips???

Post new Message to Thread