Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Going to donkeydicksparties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone, I'm planning on going to one of the parties at donkeydicksparties in Salsbury and I wanted some advice as it is my first time to go to any club/parties. It's normal to feel anxious and I hear everyone say that people are very friendly.

Does anyone tend to go for a drink in a local bar before heading to the club? Also what is the best time to show up at?

Thanks,

Joe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Yes, absolutely normal to have doubts/butterflies on approaching the premises. A drink before you go in? Probably not such a good idea as if you are lucky enough to get into a play situation there will be enough subconscious pressure on you to "perform" as it is! You won`t be the first guy to not get an erection at the right time! Drink will only worsen the situation!

I suggest it wouldn`t be good form to be waiting at the door before opening time but it would be good to arrive say half an hour after opening so staff can show you around before things get too busy!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I would certainly be anxious ask if they have a fire certificate and enough fire exits.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I would certainly be anxious ask if they have a fire certificate and enough fire exits."

Really?

Can't say that ever crossed our mind when we go to a club.

Perhaps we better start risk assessing?

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Usually most clubs are registered and have the required certificates. Some houses which hold parties and charge have not.

Post new Message to Thread