Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

amour swinging club

Jump to newest

By *lub Rouge Manchester OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Has the owners of amour we would like to set any aligations straight we have had work done in our club and yes we have updated some new doors for safety gear ns but I must stress it was an option so we did it to better our club and has for those people whom are saying they have copy's of reports you don't its totally a legal , Manchester has had a hard enough time with the folk and people who don't like the idea of swinging venues that's why every now and again we will get visits from police ,fire ,any officials and councils that's why has a venue it is our job to keep our coustermers and friends safe and happy , I remember the times when everyone stuck together to bounce off each other and keep our swinging scene clean safe and last but not least privet and respect those who like it that way but over the past week its like everyone who is on this band wagon is forgetting the privicey we should keep for our clubs and friends with in it , the authorities are just getting nothing but amunightion to go along side all the folk whom don't like what we do who frown up on us and think were wrong because we do what we do.so to me if everyone is airing peoples clubs and venues and staff it doesn't really say to me that its the right way to do things , and if I was going to a venue and didn't want my friends and family yo know I swung you have to ask your self's what could people be talking about when were not there ,it is important we keep every thing with in our community to keep our scene growing , and to set records straight we have bad mouthed no venue we wish you all the best of luck or no persons we hope you continue to swing or just plain old have a social ,so let's all try to keep scene nice clean and friendly we hope people can before judge amour or any other club for that matter try the club experience the people and staff and not listen to people who was told about it from him who got it from her ect. Would also like to thank every one and the other clubs who have supported us Brian and Sarah & staff from amour xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heTwistedKinkCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Wirral

We can verify that The Twisted Kink have been present at the club a lot lately while work has been going on and during staff changes. It's been very frustrating to sit back and watch the speculation and gossip mongering and outright mistruths.

Some of the things that have been said to me about the facilities and safety issues are beyond ludicrous.

We have tried to remain out of the forums and away from the debacle of what appears to be blatant trouble causing but feel we need to make clear to our clientele our stance.

We have used the club personally and we have used the club in a professional capacity. We have never felt unsafe and would never host a party where we deemed it unsafe.

Amour is in it's teething stages. It's a new business and there is a lot of experimentation, trial and error trying to find the right balance. Rooms are being changed around, staffing streamlined and admin technology updated. Just as The Twisted Kink is in it's early stages and we hope we are given enough space to try and test without judgement. After all, the focus is customer service and trying to make a great venue and great events that people enjoy and want to return to.

We're sure the Amour owners and management will happily any questions you direct at them in private and will welcome your attendance at the club to see for yourselves.

We can also assure you we've seen various insurance and health and safety and fire regulation paperwork so know the facts.

As we have already confirmed, our parties are going ahead as planned. We are happy to answer any questions relevant to that in private, so please feel free to message us.

over a year ago

manchester

"We can verify that The Twisted Kink have been present at the club a lot lately while work has been going on and during staff changes. It's been very frustrating to sit back and watch the speculation and gossip mongering and outright mistruths.

Some of the things that have been said to me about the facilities and safety issues are beyond ludicrous.

We have tried to remain out of the forums and away from the debacle of what appears to be blatant trouble causing but feel we need to make clear to our clientele our stance.

We have used the club personally and we have used the club in a professional capacity. We have never felt unsafe and would never host a party where we deemed it unsafe.

Amour is in it's teething stages. It's a new business and there is a lot of experimentation, trial and error trying to find the right balance. Rooms are being changed around, staffing streamlined and admin technology updated. Just as The Twisted Kink is in it's early stages and we hope we are given enough space to try and test without judgement. After all, the focus is customer service and trying to make a great venue and great events that people enjoy and want to return to.

We're sure the Amour owners and management will happily any questions you direct at them in private and will welcome your attendance at the club to see for yourselves.

We can also assure you we've seen various insurance and health and safety and fire regulation paperwork so know the facts.

As we have already confirmed, our parties are going ahead as planned. We are happy to answer any questions relevant to that in private, so please feel free to message us.

"

Thank you guys...your support really means a lot

A busy week ahead for amour,your event on Thursday and the relaunch sat

See you soon xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

Have really missed the club this weekend x

The club reviews speak for themselves, good, honest people enjoying mutual fun together in a fantastic and safe setting with amazing staff that can't do enough for you x

Looking forward to the relaunch x x see you all saturday x x

over a year ago

"We can verify that The Twisted Kink have been present at the club a lot lately while work has been going on and during staff changes. It's been very frustrating to sit back and watch the speculation and gossip mongering and outright mistruths.

"

Couldn't agree more with twisted kink having attended their events and the club personally. This club has become my favourite and I have highly recommended to many people and will continue to do so.

Can not wait till my next Friday funday

over a year ago

manchester

Couldn't agree more with twisted kink having attended their events and the club personally. This club has become my favourite and I have highly recommended to many people and will continue to do so.

Can not wait till my next Friday funday "

over a year ago

manchester

"Have really missed the club this weekend x

The club reviews speak for themselves, good, honest people enjoying mutual fun together in a fantastic and safe setting with amazing staff that can't do enough for you x

Looking forward to the relaunch x x see you all saturday x x"

Thank you hun

See you Saturday Sarah & Brian xx

over a year ago

I've heard great things about your club so I'm glad things are getting sorted for you and I can make a trip out your way

By *rinhueCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We're heading your way on Friday to start off our little UK swinging tour. I haven't heard any of this gossip but we're both people who look to try things out so that we can judge them on real experiences rather than popular opinion.

We'll let you know, after we leave, exactly what we think of your club. If that scares you then you have a problem. If that excites you instead then you are most certainly a club for us.

over a year ago

manchester

"I've heard great things about your club so I'm glad things are getting sorted for you and I can make a trip out your way "

Thank you

Appreciate your positive message

Look forward to meeting you soon

Sarah & Brian xx

over a year ago

"We're heading your way on Friday to start off our little UK swinging tour. I haven't heard any of this gossip but we're both people who look to try things out so that we can judge them on real experiences rather than popular opinion.

We'll let you know, after we leave, exactly what we think of your club. If that scares you then you have a problem. If that excites you instead then you are most certainly a club for us. "

That excites us

By *andS4funCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Amour is a great club and we tell people that often. Very pleased you guys are sorting things out. All the best x

over a year ago

manchester

"We're heading your way on Friday to start off our little UK swinging tour. I haven't heard any of this gossip but we're both people who look to try things out so that we can judge them on real experiences rather than popular opinion.

We'll let you know, after we leave, exactly what we think of your club. If that scares you then you have a problem. If that excites you instead then you are most certainly a club for us. "

Fab...

We have made some new changes to the club so we are excited for our customers to enjoy and experience our new tweeks

We will be happy and will appreciate you telling us your experience at amour after your visit Friday

I'm sure you will love our club,look forward to meeting you both

Sarah & Brian xx

over a year ago

manchester

"Amour is a great club and we tell people that often. Very pleased you guys are sorting things out. All the best x"

over a year ago

manchester

"Amour is a great club and we tell people that often. Very pleased you guys are sorting things out. All the best x"

Thank you xx

By *aymondBaroneMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm gutted I'm going away next weekend am going to miss relaunch and the people that said they were attending in this thread

By *aymondBaroneMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh and ps hope everything goes well for you. I never listen to gossip as most of the time it turns out to be rubbish

over a year ago

Great club will be back in full swing

over a year ago

manchester

"Oh and ps hope everything goes well for you. I never listen to gossip as most of the time it turns out to be rubbish "

Thanks and there's always when you get back x

over a year ago

manchester

"Great club will be back in full swing "

Thank you we are lots of great nights to come xx

By *eaches n creamCouple
over a year ago

BRADFORD

Ive been to many clubs and by far amour is the best very relaxed and very very clean cantwait to return

Hope everything goes well with the relaunch xx

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Who doesn't have teething problems, all clubs have good and bad points if you don't like the place don't go if sumet up sets you have a quiet word in there ear don't just slag it off. A lot of clubs are managed for the owners dosent mean there not botherd about the place. Politics of a club is not for us swingers lol so if you have had good times at the club that's all that matter good luck on the relonch and may the good times swing on ty from happy members of Amour x

over a year ago

manchester

"Ive been to many clubs and by far amour is the best very relaxed and very very clean cantwait to return

Hope everything goes well with the relaunch xx"

Thank you,really looking forward to our relaunch!!hope you can make it xx

over a year ago

manchester

"Who doesn't have teething problems, all clubs have good and bad points if you don't like the place don't go if sumet up sets you have a quiet word in there ear don't just slag it off. A lot of clubs are managed for the owners dosent mean there not botherd about the place. Politics of a club is not for us swingers lol so if you have had good times at the club that's all that matter good luck on the relonch and may the good times swing on ty from happy members of Amour x "

Thank you Hun for your positive comments, well said about myself and partner(the owners)we have had management running amour for us but are now glad to be back full time and making all of our customers at amour happy

Hope to see you soon xx

over a year ago

"Who doesn't have teething problems, all clubs have good and bad points if you don't like the place don't go if sumet up sets you have a quiet word in there ear don't just slag it off. A lot of clubs are managed for the owners dosent mean there not botherd about the place. Politics of a club is not for us swingers lol so if you have had good times at the club that's all that matter good luck on the relonch and may the good times swing on ty from happy members of Amour x

Thank you Hun for your positive comments, well said about myself and partner(the owners)we have had management running amour for us but are now glad to be back full time and making all of our customers at amour happy

Hope to see you soon xx"

For the record -as a regular i'm looking forward to meeting you - at the Townhouse on friday I believe? - but i'd also like to say that, whatever their reasons for leaving, Lisa and Orientdelight did a brilliant job working for you and i'll miss seeing their happy, helpful faces behind the bar!

Looking forward to the relaunch on Saturday too! xx

Post new Message to Thread