Jump to newest

By *ury guy1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bury

Were would you say the best swinggers club is in the north west is x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would depend on what features and qualities you look for in a club....

For example, I have heard, although not yet been, that Townhouse has a great dungeon / BDSM area. Townhouse twosome could tell you more about that...

Personally, Phil and I like to visit lots of clubs and make our own opinions. We read the club reviews, check out verifications, and make a date to attend. We have been to various clubs around the north, and still have many we want to visit!

You will find that regulars at each club will highly recommend their club of choice, just as you may find Phil and I are regulars at Amour in Manchester. But we don't push for you to attend any club as we feel it is your choice to make and would never discourage anyone from visiting any club. So yeah, make time to read the first couple of pages of each clubs reviews and make your choices from there. Sometimes even just attend and make your own minds up Em xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look under the club review section and look at websites

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

It's all relative. What may be good for you may be a nightmare for me! Do your research as all clubs have different rules and restrictions on single guys. X

Post new Message to Thread