Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

North west clubs

Jump to newest

By *iwife81 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

Newbie clubbers here, where does anyone recommend as a good place to go? Are Sundays any good?

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You have an abundance of clubs in the Northwest to be honest and some really great ones too! I would start by looking through the club section above, and reading what people have said and also have a look at the club websites. Get a feel for them and see which ones tickle your fancy.

Some clubs open on Sundays, others don't; again have a look at the websites for their calendars and opening hours.

I would travel around and try a good few out as all of our local clubs have something different to offer and what is good for me, may not be good for you.

Enjoy your swinging club journey!

Vicky

Townhouse xx

By *iwife81 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

Thank you, we will starting to do some research

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can highly recommend Townhouse, we've always found it welcoming and friendly with a great atmosphere. The staff there are great, check their website out for details of upcoming events

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I can second Townhouse too. I have only gone during weekday daytimes but it is a great club, friendly, relaxed and very sociable.

I have also been to adam and Eve's which is quite snug and small.

Both clubs I would feel comfy going to on my own too. X

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

If you are looking for specifically for a Sunday event, then i would have to suggest Kage. A fantastic BDSM/Fetish event on the last Sunday of each month at Partners

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you are looking for specifically for a Sunday event, then i would have to suggest Kage. A fantastic BDSM/Fetish event on the last Sunday of each month at Partners "

We went last month.

Post new Message to Thread