Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

chams Darlaston

Jump to newest

By *adysilk OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

we went to chams wednesday afternoon which is a lovely place but it was full of lovely single ladies and us a couple and no men , when do the men go to chams dose anyone know please message us if you know thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's an unusual situation. Don't think I've ever seen chams without any single guys apart from the couple's only evening, of course

By *adysilk OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

thanks for your comments well we like mondays thursday and friday lunch times always men there but wednesday no men shame for all the ladies

over a year ago

Wow that really does sound like an unusual situation .I can imagine all the single guys who are members making a trip there on a Wednesday day time if they read this

over a year ago

i know a few out the chat room went so would have been a few couples at least

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Wow that really does sound like an unusual situation .I can imagine all the single guys who are members making a trip there on a Wednesday day time if they read this "

You're not kidding! But that's part of the fun of Chams - you never know what's going to happen nor how busy it'll be. And all you can expect (as a single man) is a relaxing time chatting in the bar and the jacuzzi - anything else is a bonus.

By *adysilk OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

that was probably in the evening not the afternoon we dont lie about there not being single men there

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"that was probably in the evening not the afternoon we dont lie about there not being single men there "

And I'm now looking forward to my trip there tomorrow afternoon (and staying overnight) even more. Fab!

By *adysilk OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

that was probably in the evening not the afternoon we dont lie about there not being single men there

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I'm stunned by that, I've never been when there's a reverse ratio like that!

I'd go more often if there was!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"we went to chams wednesday afternoon which is a lovely place but it was full of lovely single ladies and us a couple and no men , when do the men go to chams dose anyone know please message us if you know thank you "

I went a couple of weeks ago on friday night, plenty of single men and i would say a shortage of single women, lol. May take a trip on wednesday afternoon next.

Post new Message to Thread