Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club afternoons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thinking about popping my club cherry, but wondered what people thought of the difference between afternoons and evenings in clubs. If I visited in an afternoon, what would the mix of people be, and what would the atmosphere be like? Not necessarily looking to play, but would like to experience it first hand.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imherukCouple
over a year ago

fun town

in our experience clubs can be very quiet in the daytime and mostly single men

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thinking about popping my club cherry, but wondered what people thought of the difference between afternoons and evenings in clubs. If I visited in an afternoon, what would the mix of people be, and what would the atmosphere be like? Not necessarily looking to play, but would like to experience it first hand. "
. Thurs fri and sat nights are obviously the busiest times but your from Manchester and you have a whole array of clubs to attend,, look at the clubs section and to fo m there... Good luck its tough for a single male in clubs ,

over a year ago

I do both daytime and night time club visits. Actually prefer daytimes as more chilled out.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Depends on the event really. Our MILF monday attracts about 85-100 people and has consistently had these numbers since October. Our greedy girl Thursday (tomorrow) had 60 people at the last event. Both of these events are aimed at Greedy girls so we let more guys in, so it may not be what you are looking for?

I believe Amour are doing daytimes now which is in your area and Cupids do daytimes too...I hear they get good numbers too? Sure someone can confirm this.

If you fancy something further afield, Infusion have also started daytimes too!

Evening events are always going to be more consistenly busy at all venues I think, so it really depends on what sort of night you want and go for it! You are lucky in that Manchester has some Fab clubs and all offer something different, so enjoy exploring them all!! xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I do both daytime and night time club visits. Actually prefer daytimes as more chilled out."

Sounds perfect

By *oonshadowsCouple
over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

Apart from organised events like the (very good)Townhouse parties, afternoons do tend to be quieter but we like this as, as already said, it's much more chilled out. The downside is that some days they can be very quiet x

We rather like Friday afternoons at Cupids for a good mix of couples and guys and, if you feel comfortable, you can arrange with staff to stay on into the evening and experience that too xx

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Thinking about popping my club cherry, but wondered what people thought of the difference between afternoons and evenings in clubs. If I visited in an afternoon, what would the mix of people be, and what would the atmosphere be like? Not necessarily looking to play, but would like to experience it first hand. "

I'm a newbie to the clubbing scene...I went to Chameleons the other week..got there in the afternoon and spent the evening there...absolutely amazing experience...so much I begged Paul to take me back the following weekend.

There is no pressure to do anything with anyone else if you don't want to...but if you do then there are plenty of people willing to oblige...

By *ack_greenfinchMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Thinking about popping my club cherry, but wondered what people thought of the difference between afternoons and evenings in clubs. If I visited in an afternoon, what would the mix of people be, and what would the atmosphere be like? Not necessarily looking to play, but would like to experience it first hand.

I'm a newbie to the clubbing scene...I went to Chameleons the other week..got there in the afternoon and spent the evening there...absolutely amazing experience...so much I begged Paul to take me back the following weekend.

There is no pressure to do anything with anyone else if you don't want to...but if you do then there are plenty of people willing to oblige... "

Spot on - perfect way to enjoy the place and the people

over a year ago

hi hun if you fancy popping along to cupids during the daytime which are quieter than evening unless we have 1 of our party events on the i would say weds and fri's are you best days to find a nice mix and the staff will on hand to show you round settle you in and introduce you to the other lovely guest at the club

Post new Message to Thread