Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Help! Chams!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone give me the prices for a single male for chams please?

Is it easy to get membership?

Can I cross dress there? Just lingerie and hold ups x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Can anyone give me the prices for a single male for chams please?

Can I cross dress there? Just lingerie and hold ups x"

Think it's £35 but not sure about membership availability. Monday is Bi night and I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid with regards to what you wear. We tend to stay naked...suits us. Great club though if you can get in.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Think it's £35 but not sure about membership availability. Monday is Bi night and I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid with regards to what you wear. We tend to stay naked...suits us. Great club though if you can get in."

If you are not a member already then you will also have to pay for membership. Probably best to call the club directly and get the info from them.

over a year ago

Are you a member Evie?

over a year ago

With bodies like yours I'm not surprised you walk naked..

Mmmmm

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"With bodies like yours I'm not surprised you walk naked..

Mmmmm"

Charmer

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/02/15 17:29:27]

over a year ago

Mmmmm

Charmer "

Wish I had the confidence to do it xx

over a year ago

evesham

"Are you a member Evie? "

I am yes.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Mmmmm

Charmer

Wish I had the confidence to do it xx"

Believe me, 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have had the confidence, but when you get there and see that there are people of all shapes and sizes, the inhibitions fade away..

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I asked for availability for single male membership on Sunday but was politely refused. However, as you`re a TV you may be able to get a restricted membership for Mondays only which is Bi Night.

Like others have said, give them a ring or as you`re very local, pop along and have a word.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Membership for a single male us hard to get but not impossible.

Member for 6 years just don't often

over a year ago

Think it's £35 but not sure about membership availability. Monday is Bi night and I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid with regards to what you wear. We tend to stay naked...suits us. Great club though if you can get in."

I end up akmost naked or a towel

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Think it's £35 but not sure about membership availability. Monday is Bi night and I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid with regards to what you wear. We tend to stay naked...suits us. Great club though if you can get in.

I end up akmost naked or a towel"

Last Saturday was couples night...most of the women were wearing sexy lingerie or had towels wrapped around them...but I was the only one walking around with my towel wrapped around my waist...it had to be done

over a year ago

Last Saturday was couples night...most of the women were wearing sexy lingerie or had towels wrapped around them...but I was the only one walking around with my towel wrapped around my waist...it had to be done "

u sound like me.. evie will tell you im happy as I am

x

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Can I cross dress there? Just lingerie and hold ups x"

Mr Ch33ky has been to chams on a few nights as his TV persona. We went as a couple so that might stop you going on some nights ie couples & fem only nights

over a year ago

Mr Ch33ky has been to chams on a few nights as his TV persona. We went as a couple so that might stop you going on some nights ie couples & fem only nights"

would be great to see

over a year ago

evesham

Last Saturday was couples night...most of the women were wearing sexy lingerie or had towels wrapped around them...but I was the only one walking around with my towel wrapped around my waist...it had to be done

x"

you and me both....almost always end up sitting about with my boobs hanging out lol

i rarely dress up as i like going in the jacuzzi too much to keep undressing and dressing!!

over a year ago

As mentioned already; Monday sounds like the night you're most likely to get a membership for.

Ring up and ask their advice though. Better still go down on a Monday and talk to them. They like to see who you are. Not because they are judging your looks. Rather because a few guys have been banned over the years and still try to trick their way in.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

x

you and me both....almost always end up sitting about with my boobs hanging out lol

i rarely dress up as i like going in the jacuzzi too much to keep undressing and dressing!!"

I'm with you both on that...and as for bothering about make-up...don't get me started on that one....

over a year ago

x

i rarely dress up as i like going in the jacuzzi too much to keep undressing and dressing!!

I'm with you both on that...and as for bothering about make-up...don't get me started on that one.... "

I start out looking pretty but by the time the jacuzzi lol

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

x

I'm with you both on that...and as for bothering about make-up...don't get me started on that one....

I start out looking pretty but by the time the jacuzzi lol"

Panda eyes???

over a year ago

x

I start out looking pretty but by the time the jacuzzi lol

Panda eyes??? "

waterproof mascara but noo I look pale lol

Post new Message to Thread