Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club comedy

Jump to newest

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

First I hope this isn't breaking any rules, if I am, sorry. I'm a genuine swinger, well into the life style and not a chancer as I hope my verifications show. Feel free to remove the post / thread if I'm in the wrong?

One of my businesses in the 'real world' is booking and promoting comedy nights. Basic question is would any club fancy booking one for their members / guests?

Acts would be chosen for their discretion and suitability to the venue, gig and audience. Some of the people I have in mind have played fetish clubs and other 'alternative' venues in the past and wouldn't have a problem working in a swingers club.

If anyone is interested in hosting such an event at their club or they know someone who might be, feel free to contact me. Full contact details, email / mobile readily available.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Depends on the cost as clubs have big overheads as it is. We get lots of performers in at Townhouse, but they are usually swingers themselves or people in the fetish lifestyle who give us special rates. We would be interested with the right act and at the right price x

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Could we have Rhod Gilbert, he appeals at many levels!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I want Jason Manford!

By *eddonistik OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I want Jason Manford! "

Well evidently he'll happily send you photos of his dick