Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New couple and TV club

Jump to newest

By *he_big_1_mmm OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Hi guys,

We are a new naughty couple, both fully BI and he is also a TV.

Which clubs around the westmidlands, we are based in Nuneaton, are great for TV's etc and othe TV's there to play?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could probably do with checking out sites such as tvchix and birchplace to get a broader view of the club scene in the midlands. Pink Punters in MK is probably one of the biggest / better known close to your part of the world but there may be a load of others too.

By *he_big_1_mmm OP   Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Hi Ya,

Looking for a swinging club that is ok with male half cross dressing etc doesn't have to be TV only etc

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pink Punters is probably the best night club in the world, but isn't a swinging club. I'd heartily recommend it for a night out, though.

Regarding clubs, I've been to 4 clubs glammed up and never had any trouble. Some people are interested, some aren't and some are but don't want people to know they are.

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

I have been to gems a few times won't name names but there a couple that attend there he dresses and he kept quiet busy all night as a couple and by himself this couple good fun to be with

over a year ago

"Pink Punters is probably the best night club in the world, but isn't a swinging club. I'd heartily recommend it for a night out, though.

Regarding clubs, I've been to 4 clubs glammed up and never had any trouble. Some people are interested, some aren't and some are but don't want people to know they are. "

I'm not by I look as if I am

over a year ago

Pink punters is great for a night out. The Tgirl Big Night Out is this friday and is always packed with tgirls, partners and admirers as well as a v friendly clientel. Take a room in the hilton or campanelle hotels if you want to play afterwards.

Tease 2 at Alconbury has a bi night on 7 march which I'll be going to. Last weeks was great, i played with 3 couples! Xxx

over a year ago

I have been to every club inthemidlqnds and almost all in the north west and never once see anyone turn a hair at TVs. I think you would be accepted at all clubs ????

over a year ago

I go to chams on a Monday. I'm always made VERY welcome

Post new Message to Thread