Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

slim girl nights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. Would be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about going to a club on a regular night instead and get to know the woman instead of basing it on waist size?

BBW nights are a niche market and the admirers of larger ladies appreciate the opportunity to meet the ladies. Whereas in my experience and opinion the guys only specifically wanting skinny girls are egotistical morons that want something to brag about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about going to a club on a regular night instead and get to know the woman instead of basing it on waist size?"

Surely everyone is entitled to a preference?

Next you will say that ladies that prefer bbc should diversify?

Reply privately

By *wingersrus465Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Talk about lighting the blue touch paper!

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. Would be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?"

It would be unworkable. Who would set the standard of what is acceptably slim for starters? Would women be turned away if they were a size 1? Size 12? Do you have a set of scales and a tape measure at the door? One man's slim is another man's chubby.

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you're taking this thin girl crusade a bit too far. Don't you? I'm sure,as fat women are,they are capable of defending themselves and being offended without your help. Would you like some hay ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't see this being pleasant! Popcorn anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about going to a club on a regular night instead and get to know the woman instead of basing it on waist size?

BBW nights are a niche market and the admirers of larger ladies appreciate the opportunity to meet the ladies. Whereas in my experience and opinion the guys only specifically wanting skinny girls are egotistical morons that want something to brag about."

I think I've just fallen in love...

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think they already have skinny women events in the guise of exclusive,invite only parties. Fat and old women not allowed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about going to a club on a regular night instead and get to know the woman instead of basing it on waist size?

BBW nights are a niche market and the admirers of larger ladies appreciate the opportunity to meet the ladies. Whereas in my experience and opinion the guys only specifically wanting skinny girls are egotistical morons that want something

to brag about."

thats a bit harsh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you're taking this thin girl crusade a bit too far. Don't you? I'm sure,as fat women are,they are capable of defending themselves and being offended without your help. Would you like some hay ? "

is there anywhere an "intelligent people" night? I'd love that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think they already have skinny women events in the guise of exclusive,invite only parties. Fat and old women not allowed"

now that I read that, yes! I have seen a party organiser once, a public one. I don't remember the name of these parties. the upper age limit was 40....

Reply privately

over a year ago

BBW nights are a niche market and the admirers of larger ladies appreciate the opportunity to meet the ladies. Whereas in my experience and opinion the guys only specifically wanting skinny girls are egotistical morons that want something to brag about."

Your past experience is irrelevant to me...im just looking for a club hosting a night with a particular body type of lady. Can i not do that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. Would be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?

It would be unworkable. Who would set the standard of what is acceptably slim for starters? Would women be turned away if they were a size 1? Size 12? Do you have a set of scales and a tape measure at the door? One man's slim is another man's chubby.

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me."

Im finding it hard to ignore the double standards there im afraid

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Generalisations like this are both extremely insulting and give you a bad name. There is absolutely nothing wrong with men preferring slim women, anymore than there is in men preferring fat ones. Why is it so hard to accept preferences that are not your own?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you're taking this thin girl crusade a bit too far. Don't you? I'm sure,as fat women are,they are capable of defending themselves and being offended without your help. Would you like some hay ? "

So nothing constructive to add then, no?

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. Would be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me.

Im finding it hard to ignore the double standards there im afraid"

What double standards are they?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What double standards are they?"

I propose an event for one particular type of lady and its deemed nasty.

Another similar ever aimed at another type of lady is deemed normal and fun

That double standard

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 17:50:15]

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

That double standard"

If you re-read my comment again you'll see I was referring to EXCLUDING a certain group of people as nasty. BBW nights do NOT exclude slim women. Bi nights do NOT exclude straight people. Those nights just mean you'll meet a certain type of person there, amongst others... see the difference?

Reply privately

over a year ago

there are special nights where one can meet black guys.

what you think if a woman would ask for a special white guy evening.

it would give me a bad feeling...

double standards?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That double standard

If you re-read my comment again you'll see I was referring to EXCLUDING a certain group of people as nasty. BBW nights do NOT exclude slim women. Bi nights do NOT exclude straight people. Those nights just mean you'll meet a certain type of person there, amongst others... see the difference? "

I never said anything about excluding anyone...just asked about an event aimed at slim girls and their admirers and was told it could be deemed to be nasty.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

That double standard

If you re-read my comment again you'll see I was referring to EXCLUDING a certain group of people as nasty. BBW nights do NOT exclude slim women. Bi nights do NOT exclude straight people. Those nights just mean you'll meet a certain type of person there, amongst others... see the difference?

I never said anything about excluding anyone...just asked about an event aimed at slim girls and their admirers and was told it could be deemed to be nasty. "

So fat women would be allowed at your slim woman night?? I think you'll find that's called a 'normal party night' Strewth!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be unworkable. Who would set the standard of what is acceptably slim for starters? Would women be turned away if they were a size 1? Size 12? Do you have a set of scales and a tape

measure at the door? One man's slim is another man's chubby.

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't

exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me

I propose an event for one particulartype of lady and its deemed nasty.

Another similar ever aimed at another type of lady is deemed normal and f

That double standard

If you re-read my comment again you'll see I was referring to EXCLUDING a certain group of people as nasty. BBW nights do NOT exclude slim women. Bi nights do NOT exclude straight people. Those nights just mean you'll meet a certain type of person there, amongst

others... see the difference? "

Bi nights DO exclude single straight people and with couples atleast one of the couple has to be bi

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

It would be unworkable. Who would set the standard of what is acceptably slim for starters? Would women be turned away if they were a size 1? Size 12? Do you have a set of scales and a tape

measure at the door? One man's slim is another man's chubby.

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't

exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me

I propose an event for one particulartype of lady and its deemed nasty.

Another similar ever aimed at another type of lady is deemed normal and f

That double standard

If you re-read my comment again you'll see I was referring to EXCLUDING a certain group of people as nasty. BBW nights do NOT exclude slim women. Bi nights do NOT exclude straight people. Those nights just mean you'll meet a certain type of person there, amongst

others... see the difference? Bi nights DO exclude single straight people and with couples atleast one of the couple has to be bi "

Not at the club we go to. Plenty of straight single people go. They just have to be bi tolerant and can't complain if they see guy on guy action.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That double standard

I never said anything about excluding anyone...just asked about an event aimed at slim girls and their admirers and was told it could be deemed to be nasty.

So fat women would be allowed at your slim woman night?? I think you'll find that's called a 'normal party night' Strewth!! "

Yes they would be allowed of course. Naturally, they probably wouldnt be drawn to it, just as slim girls wouldnt be drawn to bbw nights, so the aim of the party would be met. Why is this such an issue for you??

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

That double standard

So fat women would be allowed at your slim woman night?? I think you'll find that's called a 'normal party night' Strewth!!

Yes they would be allowed of course. Naturally, they probably wouldnt be drawn to it, just as slim girls wouldnt be drawn to bbw nights, so the aim of the party would be met. Why is this such an issue for you??"

It's not an issue AT ALL. Plenty of slim women go to BBW nights (which you probably wouldn't know as big women aren't your thing - your absolute right) You have two options really - go to a normal club night and then you can choose to play with the slimmer women and filter out those who don't float your boat - or maybe suggest and help organise a 'slim woman night' at a club near you just as others have done here for the BBW nights. I'm sure you'd get plenty of uptake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? "
Is that a night like a tgirl and admirer, bbw night or any other night where everyone is welcome. If it was only for slum girls, how eould men get in?

"Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. "

So a bbw night would not be your thing. You didn't say bbw wasn't your thing, just that a night of that nature. Seems clear as a personal preference.

"ld be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?"

Seemed a genuine enquiry. If he asked where the bbw or Tgirl nights were, no doubt he would have had loads of positive responses.

He expressed an interest in something, nothing more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apologies for the typos

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have seen much more slim girls at parties than real bbw. so I guess the special evenings are just due to the fact that there are less bbw and you try to concentrate them for an evening.

same with black guys.

if I want white guys I just go to a normal party. there will be plenty.

that's the whole point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That double standard

Yes they would be allowed of course. Naturally, they probably wouldnt be drawn to it, just as slim girls wouldnt be drawn to bbw nights, so the aim of the party would be met. Why is this such an issue for you??

It's not an issue AT ALL. Plenty of slim women go to BBW nights (which you probably wouldn't know as big women aren't your thing - your absolute right) You have two options really - go to a normal club night and then you can choose to play with the slimmer women and filter out those who don't float your boat - or maybe suggest and help organise a 'slim woman night' at a club near you just as others have done here for the BBW nights. I'm sure you'd get plenty of uptake."

There are no clubs near me, hence my need for travelling over as i stated. I asked genuinely if anyone knew of clubs that organise these nights. Youre clearly not aware of any, so why not just say that??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Is that a night like a tgirl and admirer, bbw night or any other night where everyone is welcome. If it was only for slum girls, how eould men get in?

Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all.

So a bbw night would not be your thing. You didn't say bbw wasn't your thing, just that a night of that nature. Seems clear as a personal preference.

ld be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?

Seemed a genuine enquiry. If he asked where the bbw or Tgirl nights were, no doubt he would have had loads of positive responses.

He expressed an interest in something, nothing more."

Thank you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isnt this how fascism and genocide start ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, a BBW event is only stating that larger women will be there - they don't exclude slim women. What you propose is an exclusive event - sounds plain nasty to me."

Not true a BBW event was organised on here and excluded people who were not BBW or BBW admirers.

Can't do one thing for one group of people & say it's not allowed for another.

Fairs fair n all that.

Dx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Isnt this how fascism and genocide start ?"

By asking about a slim girl night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Isnt this how fascism and genocide start ?

By asking about a slim girl night?"

Hahahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can we have an inbetweeny night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not true a BBW event was organised on here and excluded people who were not BBW or BBW admirers.

Can't do one thing for one group of people & say it's not allowed for another.

Fairs fair n all that.

Dx"

Fairs fair indeed!!!

Agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it has to do with this:

if you try to exclude a group that is discriminated by society anyway somehow, it is critical, and people won't like that.

example: at normal parties there are lots of slim women. so the only reason to have slim girl night would be to exclude the non-slim ones because you don't even want to see them there....

next example: at a normal party there are in the UK lots of white guys, and only some black ones. if one would ask for a white guys night, he or she would obviously not want to have black guys there. so.

that might be the reason why people have problems with your wish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all. Would be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?"

Most parties and events that label themselves as 'elite' usually mean 'slim' - Killing Kittens and the like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

By asking about a slim girl night?"

Yep it all starts with discrimination

Reply privately

By *eanandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Our Bi night at La Chambre DOES NOT exclude anyone, it is a night where Bi people can feel comfortable in an open environment but everyone is welcome.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep it all starts with discrimination "

So we're labelling preferences as 'discrimination' now????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it has to do with this:

if you try to exclude a group that is discriminated by society anyway somehow, it is critical, and people won't like that.

example: at normal parties there are lots of slim women. so the only reason to have slim girl night would be to exclude the non-slim ones because you don't even want to see them there....

next example: at a normal party there are in the UK lots of white guys, and only some black ones. if one would ask for a white guys night, he or she would obviously not want to have black guys there. so.

that might be the reason why people have problems with your wish."

Once again, nobody is suggesting excluding anyone, just a night aimed at slim girls and their admirers

Reply privately

over a year ago

why should you need that?

there are loads of slim women at parties.

don't you think so?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we're labelling preferences as 'discrimination' now???? "

Why not just go to a normal club night same applies for bbw and bbc

Reply privately

over a year ago

the only reason I can imagine that it is a turn off for you if at the party there are also women who are not slim.

is this the case?

if not I really don't see your problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why should you need that?

don't you think so?"

Because the average party isnt aimed primarily at slim girls, just like the average party isnt aimed primarily at larger girls. So i would like to go to one that does aim particularly at slim girls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Once again, nobody is suggesting excluding anyone, just a night aimed at slim girls and their admirers"

isn't the whole western hemisphere aimed at slim girls and their admirers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Once again, nobody is suggesting excluding anyone, just a night aimed at slim girls and their admirers

isn't the whole western hemisphere aimed at slim girls and their admirers? "

I wasnt aware it was, no

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am aware. omg, I am.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am aware. omg, I am. "

Im not sure why youre trying to turn this into another slim girl v large girl thread...this is just about a search for a particular club night

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

don't you think so?

Because the average party isnt aimed primarily at slim girls, just like the average party isnt aimed primarily at larger girls. So i would like to go to one that does aim particularly at slim girls"

There are no exclusively 'slim girl' night at any clubs I know of. But as someone said a little earlier, parties such as Killing Kittens heavily vet their clientèle for looks before they get through the door so you're more likely to find slim women attending. The only problem there is that you yourself may not meet their high standards in the looks department. Only one way to find out I guess.

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't you think so?

Because the average party isnt aimed primarily at slim girls, just like the average party isnt aimed primarily at larger girls. So i would like to go to one that does aim particularly at slim girls

There are no exclusively 'slim girl' night at any clubs I know of. But as someone said a little earlier, parties such as Killing Kittens heavily vet their clientèle for looks before they get through the door so you're more likely to find slim women attending. The only problem there is that you yourself may not meet their high standards in the looks department. Only one way to find out I guess."

Thanks for that...ill search them out so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am aware. omg, I am.

Im not sure why youre trying to turn this into another slim girl v large girl thread...this is just about a search for a particular club night"

I am not against any women's shape. I love them all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a feeling they would mostly be at privately arranged parties.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am aware. omg, I am. "

still on that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no"

Does that mean fat guys and fat women that admire slim women can attend too ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Does that mean fat guys and fat women that admire slim women can attend too ?"

Yes it does

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't that every other night of the week?

This post is like 'why can't we have straight pride days' and it's like... well... because that's the default state.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does"

Actually let me clarify, I DONT KNOW!

im asking about any club nights for this, im not arranging one myself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This post is like 'why can't we have straight pride days' and it's like... well... because that's the default state."

that's what I am trying to explain here.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

don't you think so?

There are no exclusively 'slim girl' night at any clubs I know of. But as someone said a little earlier, parties such as Killing Kittens heavily vet their clientèle for looks before they get through the door so you're more likely to find slim women attending. The only problem there is that you yourself may not meet their high standards in the looks department. Only one way to find out I guess.

Thanks for that...ill search them out so"

I could hear your Irish accent there

Reply privately

over a year ago

This post is like 'why can't we have straight pride days' and it's like... well... because that's the default state."

Im not sure it is the default state to be honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does"

So does that not become a normal night at a club or party people of all different sizes shapes colours sexual orientation ?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am sure there will be some

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah there's loads of slim women parties, sick of getting bombarded with invited to them.

Also, a lot of clubs host them but don't tell fab users to avoid negativity on the forums.

Obviously, it's all made up

I do wish you all the best though, and considering you've asked for a preference related evening, a lot of people don't seem too keen on that idea open minded

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Isnt this how fascism and genocide start ?"

I'm still chuckling at this. Perspective, people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't you think so?

There are no exclusively 'slim girl' night at any clubs I know of. But as someone said a little earlier, parties such as Killing Kittens heavily vet their clientèle for looks before they get through the door so you're more likely to find slim women attending. The only problem there is that you yourself may not meet their high standards in the looks department. Only one way to find out I guess."

You beat me to it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

So does that not become a normal night at a club or party people of all different sizes shapes colours sexual orientation ?"

No because by virtue of it being aimed at a particular type of lady, it would most likely attract more of these ladies than normal, hence my reason for asking about the existence of such an evening in the first place

Reply privately

By *pice of life 79Man
over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

"there are special nights where one can meet black guys.

what you think if a woman would ask for a special white guy evening.

it would give me a bad feeling...

double standards?"

This is so true

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 19:03:16]

Reply privately

over a year ago

This post is like 'why can't we have straight pride days' and it's like... well... because that's the default state.

Im not sure it is the default state to be honest"

Most of the clubs I've been to have been full of mostly average and smaller women.

However there always seem to be an awful lot of larger than average men in attendance. Which I guess is a shame.

Maybe I should start a beautiful peoples organisation... oh no wait... that's what my KK membership is for.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

So does that not become a normal night at a club or party people of all different sizes shapes colours sexual orientation ?

No because by virtue of it being aimed at a particular type of lady, it would most likely attract more of these ladies than normal, hence my reason for asking about the existence of such an evening in the first place"

If you've never been to a club, how do you know what the ratio is of fat / slim women who attend on a normal night? Do you think we fatties muscle our way in and intimidate the slim ones so that they don't come any more? I can assure you that MANY slim women attend clubs on normal nights and aren't put off by big women attending.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

No because by virtue of it being aimed at a particular type of lady, it would most likely attract more of these ladies than normal, hence my reason for asking about the existence of such an evening in the first place

I shall refer to you as idi amin from now. mr idi amin maybe the slim girls you desire wont like no n slim meeting them ?"

So will you also be referring to bbw admirers or bbc admirers as murderous dictators as well?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

If you've never been to a club, how do you know what the ratio is of fat / slim women who attend on a normal night? Do you think we fatties muscle our way in and intimidate the slim ones so that they don't come any more? I can assure you that MANY slim women attend clubs on normal nights and aren't put off by big women attending. "

I have been to several clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

I shall refer to you as idi amin from now. mr idi amin maybe the slim girls you desire wont like no n slim meeting them ?

So will you also be referring to bbw admirers or bbc admirers as murderous dictators as well?"

Dude its how it starts. Idi started because an indian women said no to marrying him !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I have been to several clubs"

and there were only a few slim girls? most of them were too fat?

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

If you've never been to a club, how do you know what the ratio is of fat / slim women who attend on a normal night? Do you think we fatties muscle our way in and intimidate the slim ones so that they don't come any more? I can assure you that MANY slim women attend clubs on normal nights and aren't put off by big women attending.

I have been to several clubs"

Were there slim women there?

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

No because by virtue of it being aimed at a particular type of lady, it would most likely attract more of these ladies than normal, hence my reason for asking about the existence of such an evening in the first place"

OP, I think the answer you're looking for is no, no one knows of a club that does this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes every club. On almost every night they are open. BBW events, much like BBC ones are because they are a niche that makes money and fills a demand

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

I shall refer to you as idi amin from now. mr idi amin maybe the slim girls you desire wont like no n slim meeting them ?

So will you also be referring to bbw admirers or bbc admirers as murderous dictators as well?

Dude its how it starts. Idi started because an indian women said no to marrying him ! "

Well fuck me, youd better let every other member on here with preferences know now of their newly acquired horrific dictator status!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

Were there slim women there?"

Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers"

Things is their admirers can be big men and big woman.

So you're back to square one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers"

You see, the thing is that almost every person who is interested in women will entertain the thought of dating a woman who is slim. Almost noone will go 'urgh yuk, I hate slim/average women'.

There have to be BBW nights because lots and lots of people think that big women are disgusting. So by hosting these nights the clubs can create a safe environment for big women and their admirers to enjoy themselves sexually.

Slim women (and their 'admirers') don't have the same issue - that's basically a normal club night.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers"

I think an event like that would attract far more single men than would be allowed in as men who like BBWs may also like slim women as well. The only way to control numbers would be to have a humongous waiting list or vet the men for their physique and looks. Ahh - we're back to Killing Kittens!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers

Things is their admirers can be big men and big woman.

So you're back to square one.

"

How am i back to square one?? As ive already said several times, im not looking to exclude anyone...all im looking for is a club night aimed at slim girls and their admirers

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your backing a losing horse here!

Doesn't sound like there is anything, don't fancy being "vetted" either for a club lol

Good luck in your quest OP.

Dx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you're taking this thin girl crusade a bit too far. Don't you? I'm sure,as fat women are,they are capable of defending themselves and being offended without your help. Would you like some hay ?

is there anywhere an "intelligent people" night? I'd love that."

Do we sit an exam paper first??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

Indeed there were, along with larger women too, which was all good. All im looking for is a night aimed particularly at slim women and their admirers

I think an event like that would attract far more single men than would be allowed in as men who like BBWs may also like slim women as well. The only way to control numbers would be to have a humongous waiting list or vet the men for their physique and looks. Ahh - we're back to Killing Kittens! "

Or just put a max number on the amount of single men, like at any other club night. Why are you trying to make it complicated and controversial??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

Dude its how it starts. Idi started because an indian women said no to marrying him !

Well fuck me, youd better let every other member on here with preferences know now of their newly acquired horrific dictator status!! "

I emplore you genocide and fasicm is wrong. Repent your was be all accepting we are all gods children

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't sound like there is anything, don't fancy being "vetted" either for a club lol

Dx"

Why does anyone have to be vetted??? Are they vetted on bbw or bbc nites??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you're taking this thin girl crusade a bit too far. Don't you? I'm sure,as fat women are,they are capable of defending themselves and being offended without your help. Would you like some hay ?

is there anywhere an "intelligent people" night? I'd love that.

Do we sit an exam paper first?? "

no idea.

I just thought I add my own preferences and ask.

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

I think an event like that would attract far more single men than would be allowed in as men who like BBWs may also like slim women as well. The only way to control numbers would be to have a humongous waiting list or vet the men for their physique and looks. Ahh - we're back to Killing Kittens!

Or just put a max number on the amount of single men, like at any other club night. Why are you trying to make it complicated and controversial??"

I'm not - I'm just voicing potential problems. What if the slim women only wanted to play with buff men? So the men get to choose by virtue of a woman's dress size but she has to put up with whoever is on their guest list ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dx

Why does anyone have to be vetted??? Are they vetted on bbw or bbc nites??"

I meant on the existing Killing Kittens ones, I'm too (refuse to say old) matured/vintaged/experienced for those lol.

Dx

Reply privately

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

"I think they already have skinny women events in the guise of exclusive,invite only parties. Fat and old women not allowed"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I wasnt aware it was, no

Yes it does

Or just put a max number on the amount of single men, like at any other club night. Why are you trying to make it complicated and controversial??

I'm not - I'm just voicing potential problems. What if the slim women only wanted to play with buff men? So the men get to choose by virtue of a woman's dress size but she has to put up with whoever is on their guest list ?"

Well im sure bbw women also choose who they wanna play with on a bbw nite too, and im sure some wont find anyone they want to play with on a given nite as well. Thats a risk present on any club nite is it not?

Reply privately

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

Dx

I meant on the existing Killing Kittens ones, I'm too (refuse to say old) matured/vintaged/experienced for those lol.

Dx"

I'm too old and fat for Killing Kittens - I'm just waiting for a 'Stroking Bagpuss' party to come up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dx

Dx

I'm too old and fat for Killing Kittens - I'm just waiting for a 'Stroking Bagpuss' party to come up.

"

Ahhh, but Emily loved him. Heave Charlie mouse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to there own I say. or whatever floats your boat, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway I would say that you would be classed as thin, So either you think that your big or, something has happen to you along the lines of someone bragging about pulling you, or you were a trophy Girlfriend.

Reply privately

By *ookingaboutMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I can't see this being pleasant! Popcorn anyone?"

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Let me know when it's curvy but trim green-eyed redhead in black and green vintage lingerie night....

Otherwise I'll pass, thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Let me know when it's curvy but trim green-eyed redhead in black and green vintage lingerie night....

Otherwise I'll pass, thanks. "

Pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't see this being pleasant! Popcorn anyone?

Thanks, ohhh salty yum "

If someone had asked about a BBW or BBC night etc. things would have gone differently so does seems a little sad to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

If someone had asked about a BBW or BBC night etc. things would have gone differently so does seems a little sad to me."

My point exactly...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

If someone had asked about a BBW or BBC night etc. things would have gone differently so does seems a little sad to me.

My point exactly... "

I think it was explained quite well why this question is a bit odd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love lamp.

I........love lamp?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

My point exactly...

I think it was explained quite well why this question is a bit odd."

I think everyone has argued for and against quite succinctly. But I feel to op got an unjustified kicking for asking a question.

Reply privately

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

It will be hard to get a slim women night as 80 % of women say they are over wait so will avoid it so will not have to compete so putting themselves in a embarrassing situation

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 20:07:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

My point exactly...

I think everyone has argued for and against quite succinctly. But I feel to op got an unjustified kicking for asking a question."

not sure. because this question was actually the result of another thread where he got quite upset about some people's preference for curvy girls and some not very nice comments about skinny girls.

or maybe my statement that I have a bit of a tummy was such a turn off for him that he wanted to make sure to go to a party where they wouldn't let me in.

sorry. just joking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It will be hard to get a slim women night as 80 % of women say they are over wait so will avoid it so will not have to compete so putting themselves in a embarrassing situation "

Yeah, but imagine how good the remaining 20% look!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shouldn't this be in the club's section anyway?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

My point exactly...

I think everyone has argued for and against quite succinctly. But I feel to op got an unjustified kicking for asking a question.

not sure. because this question was actually the result of another thread where he got quite upset about some people's preference for curvy girls and some not very nice comments about skinny girls.

or maybe my statement that I have a bit of a tummy was such a turn off for him that he wanted to make sure to go to a party where they wouldn't let me in.

sorry. just joking. "

No it wasnt the result of anything at all...it was a legitimate query about a specific type of club night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shouldn't this be in the club's section anyway?"

Isnt this the swinging club discussion section?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it? I'm drinking so....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

My point exactly...

sorry. just joking. "

I began my thread 9 hours ago...the thread youre referring to began 5 hours ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, ohhh salty yum

My point exactly...

sorry. just joking.

I began my thread 9 hours ago...the thread youre referring to began 5 hours ago"

you're right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It will be hard to get a slim women night as 80 % of women say they are over wait so will avoid it so will not have to compete so putting themselves in a embarrassing situation

Yeah, but imagine how good the remaining 20% look! "

Yes and 20% would make it a niche night thus negating everyone's argument.

Crack on OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yeah it is! Lol well I'll be!

Get off his case you lot, he likes what he likes, penises aren't PC!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It will be hard to get a slim women night as 80 % of women say they are over wait so will avoid it so will not have to compete so putting themselves in a embarrassing situation

Yeah, but imagine how good the remaining 20% look!

Yes and 20% would make it a niche night thus negating everyone's argument.

Crack on OP "

Im ready to board the flight whenever required!

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the record, I like women. I am attracted to personality and the ability to overlook my flaws. Is there a club night for that? It is a very small niche...

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you have to fly anyway, skip the UK and go to Europe. Pay the extra and reap the rewards!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 20:22:34]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For the record, I like women. I am attracted to personality and the ability to overlook my flaws. Is there a club night for that? It is a very small niche..."

Fuck me, now that is ambitious!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you have to fly anyway, skip the UK and go to Europe. Pay the extra and reap the rewards! "

But im a total sucker for those slim UK ladies!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For the record, I like women . I am attracted to personality and the ability to overlook my flaws. Is there a club night for that? It is a very small niche..."

Player......loving that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you have to fly anyway, skip the UK and go to Europe. Pay the extra and reap the rewards!

But im a total sucker for those slim UK ladies!! "

have you ever been to a club in the UK?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you have to fly anyway, skip the UK and go to Europe. Pay the extra and reap the rewards!

But im a total sucker for those slim UK ladies!!

have you ever been to a club in the UK?"

Indeed i have

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did you see some sexy slim girls?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The lad likes what he likes, although I don't think you would get anyone to host a slim girls night we all have a preference and his happens to be this

Reply privately

over a year ago

So nothing constructive to add then, no?"

I only give constructive criticism to threads that warrant it,not to intentionally inflammatory threads that are obviously posted to cause trouble. If you read my earlier comment you will find I did say that there are such parties that exclude old and fat women. They probably exclude ugly women too. You have to be invited to these events

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only give constructive criticism to threads that warrant it,not to intentionally inflammatory threads that are obviously posted to cause trouble. If you read my earlier comment you will find I did say that there are such parties that exclude old and fat women. They probably exclude ugly women too. You have to be invited to these events"

^ this ^

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you have a fit body, apply to the invite parties, you might get in. Just be prepared to pay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only give constructive criticism to threads that warrant it,not to intentionally inflammatory threads that are obviously posted to cause trouble. If you read my earlier comment you will find I did say that there are such parties that exclude old and fat women. They probably exclude ugly women too. You have to be invited to these events"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing that you seem to be fully au fait with my real intentions, despite me repeatedly saying its an honest inquiry. Clearly you know best though

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I first saw the title of this thread I knew it would be controversial, but then I had to wonder why? Why is the preference for slim ladies a bad thing? It maybe says more about the open mindedness of swingers than we'd like to admit.

Personally, I prefer going to places that are open to everyone and try to avoid niches, but then I have a choice. It would seem the OP does not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's understandable isn't it? If you're having to fly here to go to a swinging club you want to at least try and make sure there'll be someone there you fancy!

If he'd asked which club does the best "bbw" night it would have panned out very differently...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's understandable isn't it? If you're having to fly here to go to a swinging club you want to at least try and make sure there'll be someone there you fancy!

If he'd asked which club does the best "bbw" night it would have panned out very differently..."

you guys don't read the whole discussion, do you?

more than one tried to explain him why this is tricky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's understandable isn't it? If you're having to fly here to go to a swinging club you want to at least try and make sure there'll be someone there you fancy!

If he'd asked which club does the best "bbw" night it would have panned out very differently...

more than one tried to explain him why this is tricky."

God no! Life's too short!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe if BBW nights hadn't been referred to in the OP and just stuck to "Slim girl Nights" it might have been different, all though I'm probably wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

more than one tried to explain him why this is tricky."

Indeed they did, and i never even asked for their thinking on whether it would be tricky or not. I merely asked was it possible to find one anywhere

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

BBW nights are a niche market and the admirers of larger ladies appreciate the opportunity to meet the ladies. Whereas in my experience and opinion the guys only specifically wanting skinny girls are egotistical morons that want something to brag about.

Generalisations like this are both extremely insulting and give you a bad name. There is absolutely nothing wrong with men preferring slim women, anymore than there is in men preferring fat ones. Why is it so hard to accept preferences that are not your own? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe if BBW nights hadn't been referred to in the OP and just stuck to "Slim girl Nights" it might have been different, all though I'm probably wrong."

That was done merely as a reference point; to show how i was looking for something along those lines, but for slim girls instead

Reply privately

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Your past experience is irrelevant to me...im just looking for a club hosting a night with a particular body type of lady. Can i not do that?"

The op said he wanted 'slim' women not skinny!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having recently been informed that I was too big for a party . . there are certainly people that hold them . .

Just need to find them. . clearly the OP doesn't know how to!!!

As someone said earlier I also prefer a all welcome policy. .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as usual there are people who have got the hump over a thread - everyone's entitled to their opinion but no need to be nasty to the OP, who was only asking the question. Reminds me why I don't post in the forums very often

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Having recently been informed that I was too big for a party . . there are certainly people that hold them . .

Just need to find them. . clearly the OP doesn't know how to!!!

As someone said earlier I also prefer a all welcome policy. . "

Well i asked for it in here, so is this not as good a place as any to try and find one??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Generalisations like this are both extremely insulting and give you a bad name. There is absolutely nothing wrong with men preferring slim women, anymore than there is in men preferring fat ones. Why is it so hard to accept preferences that are not your own?

"

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

don't you think so?

Because the average party isnt aimed primarily at slim girls, just like the average party isnt aimed primarily at larger girls. So i would like to go to one that does aim particularly at slim girls"

I wouldn't attend such a night. I'd much rather go to a diverse night where everyone is welcome and accepted. I suspect such a night would be full of gym bores and body fascists, not much fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only give constructive criticism to threads that warrant it,not to intentionally inflammatory threads that are obviously posted to cause trouble. If you read my earlier comment you will find I did say that there are such parties that exclude old and fat women. They probably exclude ugly women too. You have to be invited to these events

Amazing that you seem to be fully au fait with my real intentions, despite me repeatedly saying its an honest inquiry. Clearly you know best though"

I really don't care who you wish to have sex with. You came to the rescue of the poor slim women on another thread that drew my attention to you. I have told you there are clubs that cater for people who like slim attractive women. They just won't be called me slim,beautiful,women nights. You wouldn't get through the door in the rush

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing that you seem to be fully au fait with my real intentions, despite me repeatedly saying its an honest inquiry. Clearly you know best though

I really don't care who you wish to have sex with. You came to the rescue of the poor slim women on another thread that drew my attention to you. I have told you there are clubs that cater for people who like slim attractive women. They just won't be called me slim,beautiful,women nights. You wouldn't get through the door in the rush "

Im not quite sure why you have so much vitriol for me, youre showing yourself up im if to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't you think so?

I wouldn't attend such a night. I'd much rather go to a diverse night where everyone is welcome and accepted. I suspect such a night would be full of gym bores and body fascists, not much fun."

That's what you think of slim women? talk about small minded

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't you think so?

I wouldn't attend such a night. I'd much rather go to a diverse night where everyone is welcome and accepted. I suspect such a night would be full of gym bores and body fascists, not much fun."

Or maybe it would be just full of slim girls and their admirers, as intended. Or are you quite happy to attach a particular type of personality to a body type as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't care who you wish to have sex with. You came to the rescue of the poor slim women on another thread that drew my attention to you. I have told you there are clubs that cater for people who like slim attractive women. They just won't be called me slim,beautiful,women nights. You wouldn't get through the door in the rush

Im not quite sure why you have so much vitriol for me, youre showing yourself up im if to be honest. "

I have no vitriol for you. You don't invoke any emotion in me actually. I hope you find what you are looking for

Reply privately

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

OP, just visit one of these several clubs you have gone to,put your requirements /request forward to the club owner.

They can either laugh or think yeah money.

Then yayyy you for getting what you wanted

Simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op loving the way you have consistently held your own.

The platinum members have deemed you on top at the moment.

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

don't you think so?

I wouldn't attend such a night. I'd much rather go to a diverse night where everyone is welcome and accepted. I suspect such a night would be full of gym bores and body fascists, not much fun.

Or maybe it would be just full of slim girls and their admirers, as intended. Or are you quite happy to attach a particular type of personality to a body type as well "

A willingness to discriminate further against any group that already faces marginalisation in society as a whole means it's fairly easy to draw those conclusions. Clubs are full of slim women, but no one needs to be rude and create a night that specifically excludes or discourages people for being 'too fat'. You really don't see how that would be offensive?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op loving the way you have consistently held your own.

The platinum members have deemed you on top at the moment. "

Haha hey, what can i say, i wants what i wants

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is a bit of a tummy on a woman a deal breaker for you?

A question asked on another thread.

Your reply :" Do you really need to ask this of guys? You know 90% of guys on will take any shag they can get".

I will now retire from this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't you think so?

Or maybe it would be just full of slim girls and their admirers, as intended. Or are you quite happy to attach a particular type of personality to a body type as well

A willingness to discriminate further against any group that already faces marginalisation in society as a whole means it's fairly easy to draw those conclusions. Clubs are full of slim women, but no one needs to be rude and create a night that specifically excludes or discourages people for being 'too fat'. You really don't see how that would be offensive?!"

Sigh, here we go again. I never asked for anyone to be excluded or discouraged, just for a particular nite aimed at a particular type of lady and their admirers. Should i repeat that again perhaps?

Reply privately

By *roupPlayCouple
over a year ago

Near LHR

OP, we've not come across what you are specifically asking for, but the closest options are probably:

Killing Kittens

Heaven Circle

City Slickers

And probably in that order of "vetted".

But, there is probably a reason that this type of club/party doesn't exist and it's been displayed in this thread, it's controversial and creates distaste from those that don't think they will be included.

For us, we fancied attending a BBW night but it was implied that we were "not their typical clientel" but they didn't decline our attendance. We also didn't think we were right for the City Slickers party as we don't deem ourselves as "thin" (although that seems less of a criteria these days).

We are just "average" although HER is 5' so perhaps Petite may be more accurate.

If slim is your preference, you crack on, there will always be someone out there that will attend a "slim" night just as there are ladies & guys that go to BBW and BMFC nights.

But you're probably going to have to arrange the party night yourself.

Everyone has a preference, for us we exclude anyone who is a smoker when we arrange a party, why should a slim preference be any different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is a bit of a tummy on a woman a deal breaker for you?

Your reply :" Do you really need to ask this of guys? You know 90% of guys on will take any shag they can get".

"

What exactly does that prove? Do you disagree with what i said?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, we've not come across what you are specifically asking for, but the closest options are probably:

Killing Kittens

Heaven Circle

City Slickers

And probably in that order of "vetted".

But, there is probably a reason that this type of club/party doesn't exist and it's been displayed in this thread, it's controversial and creates distaste from those that don't think they will be included.

For us, we fancied attending a BBW night but it was implied that we were "not their typical clientel" but they didn't decline our attendance. We also didn't think we were right for the City Slickers party as we don't deem ourselves as "thin" (although that seems less of a criteria these days).

We are just "average" although HER is 5' so perhaps Petite may be more accurate.

If slim is your preference, you crack on, there will always be someone out there that will attend a "slim" night just as there are ladies & guys that go to BBW and BMFC nights.

But you're probably going to have to arrange the party night yourself.

Everyone has a preference, for us we exclude anyone who is a smoker when we arrange a party, why should a slim preference be any different.

"

An excellent and informative contribution. Much appreciated

Reply privately

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

don't you think so?

That's what you think of slim women? talk about small minded "

Not at all and as a slim woman myself I know I'm nothing like that. I was referring to those who would attend and/or endorse a 'you're too fat and thus not good enough' party.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the UK that host slim girl nights? Is that a night like a tgirl and admirer, bbw night or any other night where everyone is welcome. If it was only for slum girls, how eould men get in?

Seems to be plenty of "bbw" ones out there, and in all honesty, thats not my thing at all.

ld be very interested in travelling over for a slim girl night though. Anybody know of any clubs doing these?

He expressed an interest in something, nothing more."

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Let me know when it's curvy but trim green-eyed redhead in black and green vintage lingerie night....

Otherwise I'll pass, thanks. "

30th Feb every year...

You're welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

What exactly does that prove? Do you disagree with what i said?"

The use of the phrase he/she will shag anyone is used a lot on here. Mostly when talking about overweight people. Are you saying that a woman with a tummy is an anyone or are you just saying the question is moot because men don't discriminate? This is the comment that brought you to my attention and made me notice this thread. If I've got the wrong end of the stick I apologise. As for you having a preference for slim women I have no qualms with that,we all have preferences don't we

Reply privately

over a year ago

The use of the phrase he/she will shag anyone is used a lot on here. Mostly when talking about overweight people. Are you saying that a woman with a tummy is an anyone or are you just saying the question is moot because men don't discriminate? This is the comment that brought you to my attention and made me notice this thread. If I've got the wrong end of the stick I apologise. As for you having a preference for slim women I have no qualms with that,we all have preferences don't we "

The question was would the existence of a tummy put a guy or girl off meeting a girl. I merely stated in no uncertain terms that in the case of the vast majority of guys on here, it would not. My answer would have been exactly the same if the OP of that thread had asked if a woman having a second head would be a problem for men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we're labelling preferences as 'discrimination' now???? "

Yep.. you'll find on here that preferences are ok as long as people aren't excluded. As soon as someone says they don't fancy them, they get arsey. Pathetic.

Hope you find what you're looking for OP. There are BBW, BBC and Killing Kittens parties. Guess which ones people whine about.....!

(I am excluded from all those, but I'm not childish and cry about it!!!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

The use of the phrase he/she will shag anyone is used a lot on here. Mostly when talking about overweight people. Are you saying that a woman with a tummy is an anyone or are you just saying the question is moot because men don't discriminate? This is the comment that brought you to my attention and made me notice this thread. If I've got the wrong end of the stick I apologise. As for you having a preference for slim women I have no qualms with that,we all have preferences don't we

The question was would the existence of a tummy put a guy or girl off meeting a girl. I merely stated in no uncertain terms that in the case of the vast majority of guys on here, it would not. My answer would have been exactly the same if the OP of that thread had asked if a woman having a second head would be a problem for men. "

very useful comment than. thanks.

next time don't bother to give your opinion to my threads. thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So we're labelling preferences as 'discrimination' now????

Yep.. you'll find on here that preferences are ok as long as people aren't excluded. As soon as someone says they don't fancy them, they get arsey. Pathetic.

Hope you find what you're looking for OP. There are BBW, BBC and Killing Kittens parties. Guess which ones people whine about.....!

(I am excluded from all those, but I'm not childish and cry about it!!!) "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think anyone is whining here about not being a candidate for a kitten party.

I wouldn't go there even if I was a size 8 and younger. but that's my personal choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The question was would the existence of a tummy put a guy or girl off meeting a girl. I merely stated in no uncertain terms that in the case of the vast majority of guys on here, it would not. My answer would have been exactly the same if the OP of that thread had asked if a woman having a second head would be a problem for men.

next time don't bother to give your opinion to my threads. thanks."

Because you didnt like it was it? So thats how it works is it? I see

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because you didnt like it was it? So thats how it works is it? I see"

no. because it had obviously nothing to do with my question and would have been an answer to anything that could bother someone.

so it's just empty blah blah.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because you didnt like it was it? So thats how it works is it? I see

no. because it had obviously nothing to do with my question and would have been an answer to anything that could bother someone.

so it's just empty blah blah."

What are you on about?? It was a direct and relevant answer to your question

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/15 22:23:54]

Reply privately