Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

NYE Options

Jump to newest

By *iscellaneous OP   Couple
over a year ago

Idle

Who's been to a club NY party before and where? And where are other people going this year? All the talk seems to be about VA/Chams, both of which are miles away from us. Partners is where we usually go but there's so little discussion about their party on here we're concerned it will be empty. Amour is an option but we've never been so ideally we can get a lot of positive feedback to convince us it's worth the extra (hotels round there are over three times the price of ones near Partners).

So where should we go and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Hey guys!

I think you will find that ALL clubs will be chocca on NYE, so I don't think you should be worried about your choice being quiet. Some clubs advertise their events to death, others advertise elsewhere, so I wouldn't judge your choices by the chatter on here. For example, we hardly advertise our alternative/fetish events on here yet our xmas party had over 120 people in.

NYE is a popular night for swingers and most clubs will be closing their doors early due to being up to capacity.

Good luck and have a great night!

Vic xx

By *ollyDayDreamerWoman
over a year ago

Gorleston

Everywhere will be busy but Im going Eurekas. Unfortunately I couldn't get a cabin but am taking my duvet & people just crash in the rooms.....its like an adult sleepover & very funny. Have a good one wherever you go, DDD x

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Amour should be good. We bought our ticket while at the club last Saturday and they seemed to have quite a few names on the list already.

By *mour manchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Can always bring a sleeping bag were open until 6 am, haha, xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eurekas for us cant wait

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Who's been to a club NY party before and where? And where are other people going this year? All the talk seems to be about VA/Chams, both of which are miles away from us. Partners is where we usually go but there's so little discussion about their party on here we're concerned it will be empty. Amour is an option but we've never been so ideally we can get a lot of positive feedback to convince us it's worth the extra (hotels round there are over three times the price of ones near Partners).

So where should we go and why?"

Have been going to Radlett Parties on NYE for the last few years

This year on NYE am going to AbFab. Essentially, these are both nice clubs with similar facilities. AbFab is much larger and more 'purpose-built' for fun

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We are heading to Xstasia this year, we went 2 years ago and was an amazing night. One of the reasons we are also going is they do not inflate the price of tickets like a lot of clubs seem to do.

over a year ago

I'm really wondering where to go to as well....I'll keep a beady eye on this thread

over a year ago

I went to a NYE party at partners in bury a few years ago. It was a James bond themed event up until midnight. Then it was all off to the rooms after midnight for some first rate play time.

Really enjoyed myself.

over a year ago

"I'm really wondering where to go to as well....I'll keep a beady eye on this thread "

Me too!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I'm really wondering where to go to as well....I'll keep a beady eye on this thread "

I'm afraid Townhouse is fully booked for guys and has been for weeks! Amour seems to be popular though x

over a year ago

"I'm really wondering where to go to as well....I'll keep a beady eye on this thread

I'm afraid Townhouse is fully booked for guys and has been for weeks! Amour seems to be popular though x"

Unsurprising, I've heard great things about townhouse but never been for years! I'll be there for the social in February, looking forward to seeing it

By *hree DMan
over a year ago

Buckshaw Village

[Removed by poster at 27/12/14 13:03:35]

By *hree DMan
over a year ago

Buckshaw Village

No3 was a great night, last NYE & it looks to be a good night so far, plenty of tickets sold for this year. so i would get in touch asap if you fancy going

Post new Message to Thread