Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I live in the north west and looking to go to a club but I'm new to swinging so which would be the best club to go to x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i had a look in club reviews today, which i found out is in the links at the top of each page (says clubs). it's pretty good part of the site as it has all the clubs in your area (north west).

the reviews didn't really give me a clue what club i would like, so i went to the clubs official web pages and found a few i would like to go to. so maybe go to their websites?

over a year ago

You will get different answers from different prople. There is no tight or wrong answer. Have a look in the club reviews section. plenty to chose in the NW. Most have links to their websites.

By *oby BestMan
over a year ago

the shires

Each to there own .. But I do miss no3

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Personally, I find that clubs are a matter of personal taste. Most will have their favourite and to them it will be the best.

We've had some great times at La Chambre in Sheffield and Club F in Newcastle... but there are a number of Clubs in Manchester which are obviously closer to you.

Realistically, as long as you think of clubs as a "social" event and don't go with high expectations, then they can all be equally good.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Personally, I find that clubs are a matter of personal taste. Most will have their favourite and to them it will be the best.

We've had some great times at La Chambre in Sheffield and Club F in Newcastle... but there are a number of Clubs in Manchester which are obviously closer to you.

Realistically, as long as you think of clubs as a "social" event and don't go with high expectations, then they can all be equally good."

club f is not in Newcastle, its in county durham, it is however near Newcastle.

over a year ago

"Each to there own .. But I do miss no3 "

By *mour manchesterCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Personally, I find that clubs are a matter of personal taste. Most will have their favourite and to them it will be the best.

Realistically, as long as you think of clubs as a "social" event and don't go with high expectations, then they can all be equally good."

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

i agree with CalandNita's post its all about personal taste, there is a real concentration of clubs in Blackpool You should consider and more in Manchester and its environs

Townhouse is my favourite but then it is just round the corner lol

Post new Message to Thread