Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

vanilla alternative

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are looking at going to this club in January and wanting to find out what it is like, any info would be appreciated and thank you in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Looks like a lot of people are making a visit to VA's one of their new year's resolutions. I'll be one of the huge crown there for new year's eve party. Last year's was fantastic with people queuing to get in the massive hot tub! This time round, it looks even better with owners Scott and Jules able to enjoy themselves having delegated the catering role. A few tickets should still be available at reduced price before the 27th. Looking forward to another great VA party.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would not go on a Friday again far to many rude guys there who as soon as we went to play thought it was ok to come join in without even a hello and when he asked them to not pull at his towel and to go they said are you sure more than once to which he very nearly smacked them instead walked away and we left not been back since at all

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"We would not go on a Friday again far to many rude guys there who as soon as we went to play thought it was ok to come join in without even a hello and when he asked them to not pull at his towel and to go they said are you sure more than once to which he very nearly smacked them instead walked away and we left not been back since at all "

As someone who visits VA's almost every Friday I have to say that the previous comments are the exception rather than the rule. Single guy numbers on a Friday are strictly limited to a maximum of 10 and often fewer than that turn up. The regular guys and most first timers are very respectful. Unfortunately others, there for the first time, can misuse the open play format and be disrespectful to single ladies and couples who make it clear they are not interested in single guys. If anyone is really a problem, a gently word to one of the helpful staff usually resolves the problem.

I have to say that moving around the club over the past few Fridays, it has certainly not been obvious to me that any couples have had problems with single guys.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We would not go on a Friday again far to many rude guys there who as soon as we went to play thought it was ok to come join in without even a hello and when he asked them to not pull at his towel and to go they said are you sure more than once to which he very nearly smacked them instead walked away and we left not been back since at all

As someone who visits VA's almost every Friday I have to say that the previous comments are the exception rather than the rule. Single guy numbers on a Friday are strictly limited to a maximum of 10 and often fewer than that turn up. The regular guys and most first timers are very respectful. Unfortunately others, there for the first time, can misuse the open play format and be disrespectful to single ladies and couples who make it clear they are not interested in single guys. If anyone is really a problem, a gently word to one of the helpful staff usually resolves the problem.

I have to say that moving around the club over the past few Fridays, it has certainly not been obvious to me that any couples have had problems with single guys."

We must just been exception then lol silly us

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Other people have also had similar experiences but generally it's not a problem. Let's wish for a hassle free 2015. Life's too short!

Post new Message to Thread