Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Any Good clubs in oldham?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kind of new to this swinging business and just moved to oldham anyone know of any good and friendly clubs around the area they would recommend visiting?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

There are a few around Oldham but nine actually in Oldham. Your nearest ones will be decadence and the new liaisons club, both in Rochdale, I've never been to either so can't personally recommend them. The 2 clubs I go to the most are cupids and amour, both in Manchester, both very friendly and you'll be made to feel welcome at either of them. There gatehouse in Bolton, and partners on bury too, none of them at too far from Oldham

By *leepyangelCouple
over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Decadance is on the main road between Oldham and rochdale. Just opposite BMS car spares. Give it a go. No extra cost for single guys membership

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

9 clubs in Oldham?

Crikey!

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"9 clubs in Oldham?

Crikey!"

It should say none, bloody predictive text again. There would be more clubs than pubs at that rate lol

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"9 clubs in Oldham?

Crikey!

It should say none, bloody predictive text again. There would be more clubs than pubs at that rate lol"

I did wonder if there had been a sudden surge in clubs overnight!!! haha...ya knob! hehe xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the help ??

Post new Message to Thread