Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Eurekas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're thinking of going to Eurekas Saturday and are a bit Nervous although we have attended Pleasures quite a few times and like it there . We have heard so many mixed reviews on Eurekas wot are people's views and can anyone tell me what and how many playrooms they have .

TIA

G & S

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were the same, but took the plunge and went to the Halloween party. We loved it. No pressure, no issues. We went back for a non fancy dress party a few weeks ago and we are going to the Christmas fancy dress this weekend.

Everyone is very friendly and it's very relaxed in our opinion.

By *urekaPartiesCouple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Hi guys.

We have a large couples only room. Plus 4 other playrooms. This Saturdays party is one of our busiest of the year. You'll need to call us Saturday Morning from 11am to book in. We are also keeping the clubhouse open all night so if you want to stay after the party finishes you can.

On arrival let the car park guys know it's your first visit and they will bring you into reception and one of the team will show you around and go through everything with you.

Hope this helps

over a year ago

"Hi guys.

We have a large couples only room. Plus 4 other playrooms. This Saturdays party is one of our busiest of the year. You'll need to call us Saturday Morning from 11am to book in. We are also keeping the clubhouse open all night so if you want to stay after the party finishes you can.

On arrival let the car park guys know it's your first visit and they will bring you into reception and one of the team will show you around and go through everything with you.

Hope this helps "

over a year ago

We have been going to Euerkas for 4 years now and have been to other clubs including pleasures and in our opinion this is by far the best. The staff are always on hand and couldn't be more helpful. The atmosphere is always relaxed with people just having a good time. I always like to go along to clubs and make up my own mind, I'm sure you won't be disappointed .

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

I've been both clubs and Eurekas I pick due to the party atmosphere every time and a more relaxed no pressure atmosphere which is perfect for single females

The vast numbers mean there is a large mix of of people all ages and types and the only club where fetish , swingers , naturalist all mix freely ..

You also get a better quality of single person than I've seen at other clubs .. Vast amount are members and look out for you ... It's very unique

Only way to go and to try it xx

over a year ago

weve been going for 6 yrs now we love the place relaxed and friendly, only thing to do is try it for yourself,

im sure you wont be dissapointed

Post new Message to Thread