Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Worth the Travel?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm toying with the idea of trying clubs further afield (outside of the NE) in the new year. I'm not the hot tub type, but do prefer busy places and places which offer crash facilities would be good. Which clubs would you recommend for a single bi fem and on what night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm toying with the idea of trying clubs further afield (outside of the NE) in the new year. I'm not the hot tub type, but do prefer busy places and places which offer crash facilities would be good. Which clubs would you recommend for a single bi fem and on what night? "

Chameleons and Tease II both have rooms on site. Xtasia has a huge hotel next door. All three are decent clubs. I would also recommend Cupids and Partners but you'd have to stay at a hotel for those. Connections in Blackpool is also excellent and he runs a hotel too, although for some reason its blimmin miles from the club.

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

We'd recommend Xtasia, Premier Inn right next door. We know a few single girls who go there and they all say it's a perfect venue for them.

J & S

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Should also have said, look at Xtasia website and choose the night that appeals to you, they do lots of different sorts of nights.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will just add that I am in the same position and will be visiting more clubs down south next year! So we may bump in to each other at some point. Nothing happening up here, so needs be? Travel

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Vanilla Alternative has rooms on site, and is a very nice, friendly place. Fridays are (limited) single guys and Saturdays are couples - single women always welcome!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bizarre events in london ezp the bi kink orgy. Have to book a hotel in london but more than worth it x

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Amour in Manchester, Travelodge a few mins away, really friendly and always busy with couples and singles of both sexes. We travel up from London and have always had a great night. Enjoy X

over a year ago

Thanks for the info. I have been looking at websites and feedback etc, but it's just good to get a feel of what others think.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thanks for the info. I have been looking at websites and feedback etc, but it's just good to get a feel of what others think."

There's a 'Forum Foam Party' on the 30th Jan at Xtasia!

A

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"I'm toying with the idea of trying clubs further afield (outside of the NE) in the new year. I'm not the hot tub type, but do prefer busy places and places which offer crash facilities would be good. Which clubs would you recommend for a single bi fem and on what night? "

If you are not a wet club type person then really an obvious choice would be Xtasia. If you check Xtasia website they often do great Friday and Saturday events and by booking in advance you can get the Premier Inn rooms for £30. The hotel is literally next door!

We like to make a weekend of our events and do exactly this by booking far ahead. Not sure when you are looking but there is a Phukt two Nighter in May and that will be great for people who need to travel a long way.

over a year ago

I went to the last phukt event but wasn't too impressed, I'm afraid. Really didn't like the feel of the club, but can't put my finger on why. Thanks for the info anyway.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse has a hot tub but it is not part of the main club and is certainly not a focal point! We have 4 floors of fun, so the tub is a bonus for those who want it. We have overnight facilities on certain nights, the main one being our big party night which is always on the last saturday of the month.

We have people travelling from far and wide to join us and they come back, so we must be worth the journey!

xxx

over a year ago

I've heard a lot of good things about Townhouse and I love a good party night so it's on my hit list! x

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I've heard a lot of good things about Townhouse and I love a good party night so it's on my hit list! x"

ahhh, that's nice to hear! Glad you've heard good things...we do try! xx

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Townhouse has a hot tub but it is not part of the main club and is certainly not a focal point! We have 4 floors of fun, so the tub is a bonus for those who want it. We have overnight facilities on certain nights, the main one being our big party night which is always on the last saturday of the month.

We have people travelling from far and wide to join us and they come back, so we must be worth the journey!

I travelled from West Wales and enjoyed the experience and do intend to return when I can

xxx"

Post new Message to Thread