Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Cleanliness and respect in general

Jump to newest

By *heekychap70 OP   Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Visited a club today and have visited a few in the past few months.........

Why is it when guys are finished they leave their spent condoms on the beds. I mean come on!!!! Wrap it up in tissue and walk past a bin and pop it in there. Why leave it for the poor staff to clean up that stuff

It's all about respect. No wonder the youth of today are like they are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Visited a club today and have visited a few in the past few months.........

Why is it when guys are finished they leave their spent condoms on the beds. I mean come on!!!! Wrap it up in tissue and walk past a bin and pop it in there. Why leave it for the poor staff to clean up that stuff

"

All your other points aside what the blue blazes has this got to do with the youth of today and what ARE they like?

By *heekychap70 OP   Man
over a year ago

hinckley

All your other points aside what the blue blazes has this got to do with the youth of today and what ARE they like? "

Lazy!!!!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

All your other points aside what the blue blazes has this got to do with the youth of today and what ARE they like?

Lazy!!!!!"

I would very strongly refute that in fact I would go so far as to say you're wrong to make that judgement

By *in with a GrinMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"

They don't have the need the need to dispose of spent seed!

By *heekychap70 OP   Man
over a year ago

hinckley

Lazy!!!!!

I would very strongly refute that in fact I would go so far as to say you're wrong to make that judgement "

Ok well you have your opinion and I have mine. You take the left turn as I'm always right

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 10/12/14 22:58:33]

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

oh this is one of my biggest annoyances!! BUT may I stress that it is young and old who can be guilty of this AND the ladies with whom they have played are just as bad for not telling them to dispose of their love gloves!

Everyone who comes into Townhouse gets a tour and they are asked to put rubbish in the bin, but we still have a game of 'hunt the condom' at the end of the night! We find them down the side of beds, under mattresses and pillows, in glasses, on top of tv's, on window sills, draped over BDSM equipment and in plant pots! If I catch someone, I make an example of them in a comical manner but they know I mean it!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lazy!!!!!

I would very strongly refute that in fact I would go so far as to say you're wrong to make that judgement

Ok well you have your opinion and I have mine. You take the left turn as I'm always right "

I see.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

1) I am young

2) I'm the poor bastard with the rubber gloves on picking these up at the end of a night

By *heekychap70 OP   Man
over a year ago

hinckley

"oh this is one of my biggest annoyances!! BUT may I stress that it is young and old who can be guilty of this AND the ladies with whom they have played are just as bad for not telling them to dispose of their love gloves!

Everyone who comes into Townhouse gets a tour and they are asked to put rubbish in the bin, but we still have a game of 'hunt the condom' at the end of the night! We find them down the side of beds, under mattresses and pillows, in glasses, on top of tv's, on window sills, draped over BDSM equipment and in plant pots! If I catch someone, I make an example of them in a comical manner but they know I mean it! "

Yes I agree. How much effort does it take?? You won't ever catch me not disposing of my mess

As I say RESPECT is paramount

over a year ago

I don't think age has anything to do with it. More to do with being a scanky lazy arse.

over a year ago

Nothing worse than someone has squirted on a bed and not bothered to do anything about it!!

Even worse is not spotting it as you jump on the bed!

over a year ago

"Nothing worse than someone has squirted on a bed and not bothered to do anything about it!!

Even worse is not spotting it as you jump on the bed! "

Always sort it out....remember almost destroying the four poster at the Lodge. But we did go for mops etc and informed the staff!

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Nothing worse than someone has squirted on a bed and not bothered to do anything about it!!

RANK!!!! Most people bring their sodden sheets down to us or at least tell us there is a mess to clear up...not very often that it's just left...but BLURGH! I can't say it's the nicest part of my job! haha

over a year ago

over a year ago

Ha ha ha oh dear !

A club I go to often has spray and cleaning stuff lazy people who don't clean up lol !!!

Post new Message to Thread