Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Equality in Swinger Clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have a 'bit' of an issue with clubs at the moment. I don't get why women are encouraged to make an effort, while blokes can just stroll about in jeans and a t-shirt?

When it comes to dressing down, I see lots of lovely women wearing their sexy outfits and yet the blokes are still in jeans and a t-shirt. So to me, clubs have a 1950's meat market feel about them.

Come on gents, isn't it time you stripped off too in public areas? Display your wares like women are encouraged to? There's nothing nicer than a snug fitting pair of jockey shorts over a nice tight ass.

And no, before you ask, strolling around in a towel isn't fecking sexy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

The only thing I think I'd look good in is a 3 piece suit - and I'm not wearing that to a club (it's dry clean)...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I cannot stand jeans and t-shirt unless at home or gardening. Minimum shirt and trousers if I'm going out. And decent boxers if I'm hoping a lady is going to remove them

By *bony in IvoryCouple
over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We go to parties ( some at different clubs) Dress codes for all , and as we both enjoy the getting ready and dressing up it's perfect for us! Wouldnt be the same vibes for us at all if it looked like a shoppin trip or every one casual ... not in a club anyway

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

That`s why I like clubs like Chams! A towel provided by the club is just that although it`s great seeing the ladies in their underwear too! And not a pair of jeans in sight!

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"That`s why I like clubs like Chams! A towel provided by the club is just that although it`s great seeing the ladies in their underwear too! And not a pair of jeans in sight! "
Us to.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"That`s why I like clubs like Chams! A towel provided by the club is just that although it`s great seeing the ladies in their underwear too! And not a pair of jeans in sight! "

Towels hide the party equipment though. Can't understand why guys who are looking for some sexy action will hide away their party piece behind a towel. Mrs H is forever asking guys to remove their towels.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Agree 100% if it is not a dress down club. I would have a no denim policy. One of the reasons we are going to Xstasia for New Years eve again is that it is a suit and gown event. We went 2 years ago and with everyone being so smartly dressed it added an extra sexy dimension to the event.

If it is total dress down like Chams or Cupids then obviously makes no difference I guess.

over a year ago

"Agree 100% if it is not a dress down club. I would have a no denim policy. One of the reasons we are going to Xstasia for New Years eve again is that it is a suit and gown event. We went 2 years ago and with everyone being so smartly dressed it added an extra sexy dimension to the event.

If it is total dress down like Chams or Cupids then obviously makes no difference I guess."

I still don't see men walking around in boxers etc though? Why not?

over a year ago

I walk round in tight fitting boxers and the towel is placed down one of my shoulders.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Perhaps they prefer not to wear them and just a towel. I personally wear a dressing gown and flip flops at all dress down clubs.

over a year ago

"So I have a 'bit' of an issue with clubs at the moment. I don't get why women are encouraged to make an effort, while blokes can just stroll about in jeans and a t-shirt?

When it comes to dressing down, I see lots of lovely women wearing their sexy outfits and yet the blokes are still in jeans and a t-shirt. So to me, clubs have a 1950's meat market feel about them.

Come on gents, isn't it time you stripped off too in public areas? Display your wares like women are encouraged to? There's nothing nicer than a snug fitting pair of jockey shorts over a nice tight ass.

And no, before you ask, strolling around in a towel isn't fecking sexy!"

The same should be said for entrance fees if you pay the same as a single guy then you too can go in wearing a pair of jeans as you will have spent up and nothing left for other clothes.

over a year ago

"That`s why I like clubs like Chams! A towel provided by the club is just that although it`s great seeing the ladies in their underwear too! And not a pair of jeans in sight!

Towels hide the party equipment though. Can't understand why guys who are looking for some sexy action will hide away their party piece behind a towel. Mrs H is forever asking guys to remove their towels. "

You can see more than enough if guys are just wearing towels. If they don't flash you when they walk past, when they sit down the towel always falls open, and most of them have their cocks in their hands

over a year ago

Sometimes it's shyness that they don't feel like dressing as others do, or some just wish to feel more relaxed / casual. I'm more of a boxers and that's it kinda guy.

One possibility too is the lack of sexy alternatives to just boxers for guys in clubs.

over a year ago

Men should wear posing pouches. They come in different colours and materials

over a year ago

"So I have a 'bit' of an issue with clubs at the moment. I don't get why women are encouraged to make an effort, while blokes can just stroll about in jeans and a t-shirt?

The same should be said for entrance fees if you pay the same as a single guy then you too can go in wearing a pair of jeans as you will have spent up and nothing left for other clothes."

I agree women should pay the same as men

over a year ago

In the majority of the clubs we attend then smart dress is the rule and jeans, football shirts or trainers are not allowed and I've seen people turned away.

Personally when we go out we always dress smartly. If we go to Chams then my OH is in a towel and I wear a corselette.

Towels can look very sexy on a man but you have to get the length right. Too long, just above the ankle, you look like a dick and too short just looks too obvious somehow

over a year ago

And no, before you ask, strolling around in a towel isn't fecking sexy!"

It's massively offputting for me to go to a regular swingers night (usually go to fetish nights). If the guys are wearing jeans then I want to wear casual jeans too - because that's how I'm most comfortable and how I think I look best.

over a year ago

"Agree 100% if it is not a dress down club. I would have a no denim policy. One of the reasons we are going to Xstasia for New Years eve again is that it is a suit and gown event. We went 2 years ago and with everyone being so smartly dressed it added an extra sexy dimension to the event.

If it is total dress down like Chams or Cupids then obviously makes no difference I guess.

I still don't see men walking around in boxers etc though? Why not? "

Personally I never would. But then crystal never walks around in underwear either and we never go to towel clubs.

You don't have to walk around in lingerie. It's your choice. At least in every club we've ever been too. I agree about a minimum dress code but making an effort and minimal dress are totally different things

over a year ago

I've been too clubs where the dress code is not enforced and it does detract from the night. But I'm not a fan of the no denim idea. It's like a throwback to the 80's. Smart denim, smart shoes and a shirt is surely fine as a minimum?

over a year ago

The same should be said for entrance fees if you pay the same as a single guy then you too can go in wearing a pair of jeans as you will have spent up and nothing left for other clothes.

I agree women should pay the same as men"

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I've been too clubs where the dress code is not enforced and it does detract from the night. But I'm not a fan of the no denim idea. It's like a throwback to the 80's. Smart denim, smart shoes and a shirt is surely fine as a minimum? "

It annoys the crap out of me when I go to a club which has a strict dress code and all the blokes are wearing football shirts and grubby jogging bottoms. Why should I make an effort if no-one else is going to? The least a club can do is enforce their dress code, but it seems they just let in anyone as long as they pay.

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"I walk round in tight fitting boxers and the towel is placed down one of my shoulders."

Perfect, just how it should be done x

By *ollipop77Couple
over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

"I walk round in tight fitting boxers and the towel is placed down one of my shoulders."

Perfect, just how it should be done x

over a year ago

"I've been too clubs where the dress code is not enforced and it does detract from the night. But I'm not a fan of the no denim idea. It's like a throwback to the 80's. Smart denim, smart shoes and a shirt is surely fine as a minimum? "

Agree wholeheartedly, you see some right polished turds in a pair of stay press slacks and slip ons paired with white socks wandering around. IMHO jeans worn right with the right accessories and style can be far nicer. No denim is very 80s and a bit stuffy, keys in the bowl now please

over a year ago

"I've been too clubs where the dress code is not enforced and it does detract from the night. But I'm not a fan of the no denim idea. It's like a throwback to the 80's. Smart denim, smart shoes and a shirt is surely fine as a minimum?

Agree wholeheartedly, you see some right polished turds in a pair of stay press slacks and slip ons paired with white socks wandering around. IMHO jeans worn right with the right accessories and style can be far nicer. No denim is very 80s and a bit stuffy, keys in the bowl now please "

this lot is how we look at it too ^^

it can be an age thing aswell, some of the older crowd might think a Matalan suit is a good look but as long as its smart and not sportswear we are happy, we always end up with not much on anyway

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"That`s why I like clubs like Chams! A towel provided by the club is just that although it`s great seeing the ladies in their underwear too! And not a pair of jeans in sight!

Towels hide the party equipment though. Can't understand why guys who are looking for some sexy action will hide away their party piece behind a towel. Mrs H is forever asking guys to remove their towels.

You can see more than enough if guys are just wearing towels. If they don't flash you when they walk past, when they sit down the towel always falls open, and most of them have their cocks in their hands "

Very true!!!! Some are forever "adjusting their towels" or "having a scratch"

By *ngie1962Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

Clubs we've been to abroad the guys have to strip and wear a towel and the women in their sexy gear not allowed in play areas with clothes on thT way you know the who's actually there to play

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

i find most clubs require men to dress down but you are right there tends to be a lot of towels

over a year ago

I always norm ware a towel , but am going to go out and buy a smart pair off boxers

By *osmicsMan
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Boxers or towels for men,

Underwear/lingerie or towels for women

over a year ago

I still don't see men walking around in boxers etc though? Why not?

Personally I never would. But then crystal never walks around in underwear either and we never go to towel clubs.

You don't have to walk around in lingerie. It's your choice. At least in every club we've ever been too. I agree about a minimum dress code but making an effort and minimal dress are totally different things"

Neither of us are shy but wouldnt dream of going to any club where i have to walk round in a towel, I always wear a Shirt and trousers and Nette tends to go for smart but sexy and gets enough compliments to know that it works for Her, With us its personality and attitude that turns us on not the size of the Dick or tits.

Gimp

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

We've only tried clothed Clubs and find it a bit off putting if a guy hasn't made an effort. Mostly women look fantastic and the guys need to at least look smart. Anyone who hasn't tried to look good is going to have to have the best chat up lines ever heard! So far, they haven't, so a little bit of effort in dressing up will improve their chances no end! & i get better eye candy!!

over a year ago

"We've only tried clothed Clubs and find it a bit off putting if a guy hasn't made an effort. Mostly women look fantastic and the guys need to at least look smart. Anyone who hasn't tried to look good is going to have to have the best chat up lines ever heard! So far, they haven't, so a little bit of effort in dressing up will improve their chances no end! & i get better eye candy!! "
iv only mainly been to dress down clubs , didn't know others existed

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Agree 100% if it is not a dress down club. I would have a no denim policy. One of the reasons we are going to Xstasia for New Years eve again is that it is a suit and gown event. We went 2 years ago and with everyone being so smartly dressed it added an extra sexy dimension to the event."

I might be wrong but I expect you will want to have sex at some point and strip off. I hope Xtasia has the most fantastic lockers and in plentiful supply even on the busiest night of the year. Cupids has the best lockers I have seen so far but I wouldn't want to cram a posh frock and nice suit in one of them along with shoes, coats, shag bag etc.

over a year ago

connections as the biggest lockers changing facility as what I Av witnessed in the northwest clubs reaching down as far a derby and as further up to Newcastl

over a year ago

I appreciate a soft white towel

over a year ago

"I always norm ware a towel , but am going to go out and buy a smart pair off boxers "

Please do! Set a trend. I'd admire any man who's brave enough to walk round in his boxers/jockeys (can live without the y fronts though!)

over a year ago

I agree with the op in essence.... I would never walk around a club in my underwear... I don't have a problem with my body as such but I know for a fact it doesn't look that great in 'sexy attire' I'd rather a relaxed man in a towel than an uncomfortable one in a pair of tight boxers!!!

over a year ago

I think if it's not a dress down club that guys should make an effort... Lee always does but we both end up in just a towel at some point whatever club we are at x

His boxers end up in the locker so they don't get pinched x ( happened twice now )

over a year ago

"His boxers end up in the locker so they don't get pinched x ( happened twice now ) "

Unbelievable!

over a year ago

"I think if it's not a dress down club that guys should make an effort... Lee always does but we both end up in just a towel at some point whatever club we are at x

His boxers end up in the locker so they don't get pinched x ( happened twice now ) "

My boxers were pinched a few times too!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I've been too clubs where the dress code is not enforced and it does detract from the night. But I'm not a fan of the no denim idea. It's like a throwback to the 80's. Smart denim, smart shoes and a shirt is surely fine as a minimum?

Agree wholeheartedly, you see some right polished turds in a pair of stay press slacks and slip ons paired with white socks wandering around. IMHO jeans worn right with the right accessories and style can be far nicer. No denim is very 80s and a bit stuffy, keys in the bowl now please "

Agree.

Trousers and shirt with a collar is like a throw back to the late 80's/early to mid 90's vanilla nightclub scene dress code.

Most vanilla nightclubs now have a "smart casual" dress code and when i sometimes go out find most people my age and younger are wearing smart denim jeans with a designer T-shirt or jumper these days. I think its a smart move for swingers clubs to follow suit if they want to attract a younger client base and adopt the "smart casual" dress code.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I always norm ware a towel , but am going to go out and buy a smart pair off boxers

Please do! Set a trend. I'd admire any man who's brave enough to walk round in his boxers/jockeys (can live without the y fronts though!)"

When i went to hottiebottie and luke's party at Jaydees earlier in the year i ended up walking around in just my boxer shorts for the latter part of the night (from midnight onwards). Same happened when i went to the Halloween fancy dress party at Xtasia end of October, ended up in just my boxer shorts (with a vampire cape, lol) for most of the night after 11pm, so some of us guys do strip down for the ladies.

over a year ago

"...

I'd rather a relaxed man in a towel than an uncomfortable one in a pair of tight boxers!!! "

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Towels hide the party equipment though. Can't understand why guys who are looking for some sexy action will hide away their party piece behind a towel. Mrs H is forever asking guys to remove their towels. "

I never wear a towel, always boxers and the towel normally gets lost at some point as do my boxers. Ive started buying brightly coloured ones now so I can see them because Im fed up of losing my black ones,

over a year ago

I actually like jeans and t shirt ... Omg it's not 1996 shirt and trousers anymore !!

Post new Message to Thread