Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can any body recomend ,a club or meet for a new couple to go.in ireland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ldestswingerintownMan
over a year ago

Lancaster

Ireland? - you must be joking! The Church would be so vehemently against this that it would never happen. To my almost certain knowledge there's nothing!

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

:the venue: outside of dublin...could be considered pretty basic but ..yes ..a play area open to verified peeps...and the staff are cool....

over a year ago

Lancaster

That's astonishing! I tried to get a bit of an adult party scene going in Belfast about ten years ago, but the problem was that people kept on bumping into people they knew!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are you saying? Us Belfast folk are clumsy ?

over a year ago

Lancaster

Lol - no, I meant meeting people at parties whom they know, to huge mutual embarrassment! One bloke at one of my parties found out after the event that the woman he'd spent most of the evening with was his boss's wife, who was at the party without her husband's knowledge!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always work on the view everyone else is there for the same reason and to have fun Do as long as they are discreet no worries seeing someone I know

By *leasureherCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

Yea, no clubs, we have looked but always ended up having hotel fun when we are over there.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yea, no clubs, we have looked but always ended up having hotel fun when we are over there."
Yes unfortunately Ireland is either too small and everyone knows one another or else we are a nation of prudes! I think it the former. Hope ye enjoyed your time in Ireland and will be back. J x

Post new Message to Thread