Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

lifts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people really accept lifts from total strangers to clubs?? The safety aspect is one of the main reasons I meet in clubs so giving my address to and getting in a car with a total stranger defeats the object surely??

Am I the only one that thinks like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndm4444Man
over a year ago

Tonbridge

You can always leave their car number plate details with a friend.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You can always leave their car number plate details with a friend."

That's if they have the correct ones on. It's pretty easy to change them these days or steal someone's else's.

Even as a couple we would never entertain getting a lift to a club. One of us will always not drink anyway so driving home is never an issue.

over a year ago

Interesting this discussion has come across ourselves for this weekend. Although our reason for not car sharing us freedom and Independabce. If we need to leave or just want to leave we can do.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

When I posted earlier in the week asking if anyone was going to the club I was, I got about six offers of a lift. None of them could understand why I wasn't happy with getting in the car with a stranger or giving my address out and some got quite offended. However, my safety comes well above anyone else's hurt feelings

over a year ago

"You can always leave their car number plate details with a friend."

I realise this is way way paranoid but!! A number plates no good if your in a massive amount of trouble. I also feel its about independance too... I wouldn't want to have to ask someone when I wanted to go home

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think in this day and age it's so wrong to accept a lift from someone you don't know. Far to many people out there willing to take unnecessary risks.

over a year ago

Somebody posted a horror story on here a while ago about lifts from strangers. She got a lift from a fella, he fucked off whilst in the club, went back to the other woman's and left her stranded miles from home. She had to wait at the train station for the first train home. I would never put myself in that situation. Ever!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Somebody posted a horror story on here a while ago about lifts from strangers. She got a lift from a fella, he fucked off whilst in the club, went back to the other woman's and left her stranded miles from home. She had to wait at the train station for the first train home. I would never put myself in that situation. Ever! "

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I did give a single lady a lift to Chams once. I think a lot of people at that event knew I was doing it, I had stated what I was prepared to do and what times I expected to be travelling so she made her own way to and from her hotel. I merely gave her a lift from and back to her home town.

Ladies,I think if you do your research there are plenty of guys and couples out there who are willing to give you no strings liftsin complete safety. Just make sure ground rules are there first!

over a year ago

I personally havny got the time or the inclination to do research when I could just get in my car

over a year ago

"I personally havny got the time or the inclination to do research when I could just get in my car"

.but not everyone can drive... We have both as a couple and Lee as a single guy given many couples and ladies and even the odd single guy a lift to clubs x

over a year ago

"I did give a single lady a lift to Chams once. I think a lot of people at that event knew I was doing it, I had stated what I was prepared to do and what times I expected to be travelling so she made her own way to and from her hotel. I merely gave her a lift from and back to her home town.

Ladies,I think if you do your research there are plenty of guys and couples out there who are willing to give you no strings liftsin complete safety. Just make sure ground rules are there first!"

We've accepted lifts and given lifts to couples and singles that have required it from a hotel to a club and back.

Ultimately, you need to be able to trust someone (whether you provide or accept a lift).

Post new Message to Thread