Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Which club?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys/gals. Ive never been to a club before and wanted to go to see what its like and to expierience something a tad bit different. What is the closest club to me? I live in Bradford. I dont really want to pay pounds ten to get in a place. I do admit i have a thing for gloryholes and would love to get to know more people socially aswell as have some fun but am not expecting fun i just want to go in one and have a nice relaxing time whilst chatting to likeminded people.i do have a car and would travel if it was the right place. please advise x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

I dont think any club will let you in for free.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I dont think any club will let you in for free. "

over a year ago

op, could you go to a local cinema and expect to watch a film for free??

over a year ago

"Hey guys/gals. Ive never been to a club before and wanted to go to see what its like and to expierience something a tad bit different. What is the closest club to me? I live in Bradford. I dont really want to pay pounds ten to get in a place. I do admit i have a thing for gloryholes and would love to get to know more people socially aswell as have some fun but am not expecting fun i just want to go in one and have a nice relaxing time whilst chatting to likeminded people.i do have a car and would travel if it was the right place. please advise x "
pay the tenner nothing good in life is free !

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

Ten pounds is very inexpensive for a club. We pay at least £25... Plus the membership fee.

Isis in leeds maybe? I'm not sure. Check out club reviews on fab for ones closest to you .

By *leepyangelCouple
over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Try a social on a Thursday at Decadance in rochdale it's only 20 mins from you

over a year ago

Sorry must of been the way i frazed that i ment pounds ten which means a lot of money its a saying. No i dont mind paying 25 but any more i think its extorsionate. I mean i read on partners that it was overall 60 pounds to join and pay in for a single guy its madness. But no 25 pounds is ok. Ill check out that decadence.

over a year ago

Altho when i become rich ill then extend my clubs haha or even better buy my own haha

over a year ago

"Sorry must of been the way i frazed that i ment pounds ten which means a lot of money its a saying. No i dont mind paying 25 but any more i think its extorsionate. I mean i read on partners that it was overall 60 pounds to join and pay in for a single guy its madness. But no 25 pounds is ok. Ill check out that decadence. "

i wont suggest chameleons then as thats even more expensive ,, but well worth it in my opinion ..

over a year ago

"Sorry must of been the way i frazed that i ment pounds ten which means a lot of money its a saying. No i dont mind paying 25 but any more i think its extorsionate. I mean i read on partners that it was overall 60 pounds to join and pay in for a single guy its madness. But no 25 pounds is ok. Ill check out that decadence.

i wont suggest chameleons then as thats even more expensive ,, but well worth it in my opinion .. "

Dont get me wrong.. id travel and pay for the expierience. I want a place where i can relax..have a good time with no chavs involved. 60 quid is dear but i suppose it gets cheaper after that once a member x

over a year ago

Ok so any advise on what i should do when in a club?

over a year ago

Have a look at townhouse on the wirral, its our local and its one of the best clubs. Very laid back and friendly. Not extortionate either!

over a year ago

Townhouse is definitely on my to do list for after the new year.

By *heryllTV/TS
over a year ago

Swinton Manchester Lancs.

What singers clubs openly welcome Tgurls in the Lancashire area peeps please?

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"Sorry must of been the way i frazed that i ment pounds ten which means a lot of money its a saying. No i dont mind paying 25 but any more i think its extorsionate. I mean i read on partners that it was overall 60 pounds to join and pay in for a single guy its madness. But no 25 pounds is ok. Ill check out that decadence. "
. With clubs you generally get what you pay for. Sixty pounds might be a more realistic entry price .

By *ot4ujoWoman
over a year ago

Eccles

"What singers clubs openly welcome Tgurls in the Lancashire area peeps please?"

Gatehouse

Post new Message to Thread