Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BGHS Brighton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone

My first thread on here so please be gentle.

I've just moved back to the south. In the past when I've lived this way I was either married or in a relationship. This time I'm single & I'm wanting to explore the lifestyle as a single man & make friends with similar interests.

The past few days I have a seen BGHS mentioned a fair bit. The website looks good but is it all its made out to be? What are the best nights to go? What kind of people normally go?

Any advice or thoughts are welcome. Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rishmochaMan
over a year ago

Herts

Been there twice, but not for a while. It's more of a spa with play areas, than a club like Eurekas or Kestrels. No physical activity allowed in any of the tubs or pool and even when we were shown around the play rooms weren't pointed out. Try it & see.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Hi everyone

My first thread on here so please be gentle.

I've just moved back to the south. In the past when I've lived this way I was either married or in a relationship. This time I'm single & I'm wanting to explore the lifestyle as a single man & make friends with similar interests.

The past few days I have a seen BGHS mentioned a fair bit. The website looks good but is it all its made out to be? What are the best nights to go? What kind of people normally go?

Any advice or thoughts are welcome. Thanks."

We had a very bad experience with the Owner and so our opinion may be clouded. Suffice to say that the way the "rules" are written and how they come across appear to be a reflection of the personality of the owner. Our experience is that if she finds fault with something it would be better to just meekly accept her point of view rather than suggest any kind of compromise. We were very rudely thrown out after five minutes and were comforted outside by a couple who heard it all and told us that her outbursts were becoming increasingly common.

Our misdemeanor by the way was to bring the wrong kind of flip flops.

I think that maybe this place is all you have in Brighton and that is why it is popular. Someone needs to open somewhere decent there, it is crying out for it.

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I've gone for years as both a single and part of a couple - never had any problems with the staff or owner or indeed any other customers! Its a great place. Check the club reviews on here for more of an idea.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Try Kestrels /abfabs. From what I have read about BG it is quite restrictive.

over a year ago

Flip flops.... how can there be a wrong type?

over a year ago

I have been to Ab Fab before I think... it was a Fever party being held there. But it didnt seem anything quite like BGHS from what I remember?

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Flip flops.... how can there be a wrong type?"

Because they were not completely flat, they had a one inch wedge. She said that she had deemed them to be fashion shoes (actually £4.99 flip flops from Tesco) and because we had dared question her observation we were told to leave immediately.

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

We've been going for a couple of years and love it.

Firstly and most importantly, it's a naturist spa not a swingers club. Rules are very clear, no play, sitting on each other, sexual contact is permitted anywhere other than the rest rooms.

This makes the rest of the club relaxed and stress free. Mon-fri it's open to all at weekend after 6pm only for couples.

Staff and owners are lovely. Without getting into an argument with anyone the only time I've ever seen any problems it's been down to the customers. People have been asked to leave occasionally while we've been there but it's always been their fault when we've seen it.

Go and have a look, it's much cheaper than abfabs so not much to find out if it's for you.

By *ogeropeMan
over a year ago

brighton

Totally agree, I have been going to BGHS since it opened eons ago. Lovely clean and well run establishment, it is not a swingers club, but has an open minded view on 'playing'. Follow the rules, which in my mind are very reasonable and enjoy it.

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for your messages. I guess no one place will ever have everyone agreeing.

I like the look of the place and not really too bothered about whether it is a swingers club. My main reason to go is meet new people in this area and enjoy being naked. If it results in more then thats just a bonus.

Got a couple of days leave to take before xmas so will probably try it on a Friday.

By *kexpat81Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Anybody going between Xmas and New year?

Think of going on the 29th Dec

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I must say that I really like the spa and as long as you follow the rules it a great place to chill and use the facilities.

I will not go into details but likewise I got thrown out too but it was my fault for ignoring the rules lol.

However the rules are there to benefit all the customers so are correct to strictly enforce!

Post new Message to Thread