Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Gangbang clubs

Jump to newest

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Are there any clubs in London which are exclusively for gangbangs themes or is this something which happens in 'mainstream' swingers clubs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in London which are exclusively for gangbangs themes or is this something which happens in 'mainstream' swingers clubs?"

Some clubs organise special gang bang related events for the connoisseur of multiple appendages - in birmingham at least - I'm sure you're desires will be as well catered for in the capital x

over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in London which are exclusively for gangbangs themes or is this something which happens in 'mainstream' swingers clubs?"

There is a group of people on here who do a few gangbangs around the west and north west london. (Kilburn, Acton) can't say I've attended any not sure if OH would be happy

Are you looking to be a gangbangee?

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Are there any clubs in London which are exclusively for gangbangs themes or is this something which happens in 'mainstream' swingers clubs?

There is a group of people on here who do a few gangbangs around the west and north west london. (Kilburn, Acton) can't say I've attended any not sure if OH would be happy

Are you looking to be a gangbangee?"

If that is what the correct term for someone who wants to be gangbanged is, then yes

Sorry, but what is OH and why would they be unhappy?

over a year ago

"

If that is what the correct term for someone who wants to be gangbanged is, then yes

Sorry, but what is OH and why would they be unhappy?"

My other half (I'm still learning these things too).

I've been one of many cocks in a gangbang before sadly not for a long while it's fun. Gotta say looking at your profile I'd be game if you decided to do one

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

This group of people; do they run a proper club or are they just some guys one has to take a chance and a big risk with?

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

If you want to try a gangbang, in a safe environment, go to the midlands for the weekend. Two clubs specifically cater for that, The Retro Club and The Private Club

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Thanks for that

I cannot find these in the club listing here and tried to Google and got a listing of the retro bars. Now, they may be open-minded but I doubt they are as open minded as that

Any chance anyone can give me some more information

Having said that, this just might remain a fantasy as travelling that far is probably not going to happen for me

By *rc83Man
over a year ago

warrington

The retro club is spelt r3tro. I've been to that one previously before I was in hear and it was a good night a fair few ladies and a large amount of men to supply their services. And that wasn't even the gangbang night

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

Thanks Mrc, that worked

By *anickaCapDAgdeCouple
over a year ago

France

Try again using the phrase 'Greedy Girl'

By *osie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Try again using the phrase 'Greedy Girl'"

Thank you all. Yes, that on Google bought up listings for both clubs

Would have been great if there was a proper club like that in London

By *omeprideMan
over a year ago

Rhoose

There are several organised "parties" in London that charge for single guys, and some charge for couples but I think single females are free

London Adult Parties (Limelight club)

Pam's parties

Lady Marmalade parties

Greedy girl parties

LAPC

Not been to any for a while myself so don't know which if any might meet your requirements. Let me know if I can help

Post new Message to Thread