Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Top 5 Features for a club

Jump to newest

By *ids_Naughty OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Been to various clubs, both vanilla and swinging and often found different elements of a club bar etc quite interesting/fun etc. so thought I'd just for fun see what others thought were some of the best features or features they think a club should have.

Ours are:

1. Jacuzzi - nothing better than lots of naked wet people, can relax or be naughty.

2. Big round bed rooms, a cool way to get people all together and great voyeristic set up to, much better than a square orgy bed that's got walls.

3. Dark Mazes and glory holes, combining the two with little areas to be naughty where you might be discovered or just viewed through a hole is such a sexy idea.

4. Dungeons

5. And not seen in swinging, but would be such a cool couples room, is a big round bed but in a pit maybe or with a gallery balcony all around top, so those playing in the room could be watched from above by others. Or even reverse it and have an elevated caged room that is viewed by others below.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

pit with a gallery balcony sounds ok to me but ........... no wanking into the pit by observers

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Been to various clubs, both vanilla and swinging and often found different elements of a club bar etc quite interesting/fun etc. so thought I'd just for fun see what others thought were some of the best features or features they think a club should have.

Ours are:

1. Jacuzzi - nothing better than lots of naked wet people, can relax or be naughty.

2. Big round bed rooms, a cool way to get people all together and great voyeristic set up to, much better than a square orgy bed that's got walls.

3. Dark Mazes and glory holes, combining the two with little areas to be naughty where you might be discovered or just viewed through a hole is such a sexy idea.

4. Dungeons

5. And not seen in swinging, but would be such a cool couples room, is a big round bed but in a pit maybe or with a gallery balcony all around top, so those playing in the room could be watched from above by others. Or even reverse it and have an elevated caged room that is viewed by others below."

We can do without the larger dungeons in some clubs although we realise there is a minority that want them. Little naughty places are good though.

Him

over a year ago

West Midlands

"Been to various clubs, both vanilla and swinging and often found different elements of a club bar etc quite interesting/fun etc. so thought I'd just for fun see what others thought were some of the best features or features they think a club should have.

Ours are:

4. Dungeons

5. And not seen in swinging, but would be such a cool couples room, is a big round bed but in a pit maybe or with a gallery balcony all around top, so those playing in the room could be watched from above by others. Or even reverse it and have an elevated caged room that is viewed by others below.

We can do without the larger dungeons in some clubs although we realise there is a minority that want them. Little naughty places are good though.

Him"

We like the dungeons more on the basis of its often got lots of people in and fun things to be fucked on, more so than because of a desire to do some BDSM. We don't really understand the concept of going and locking yourself in a private room in your own, might as Well just stayed at home in the bedroom. Much more fun leaving the door open and being watched or having others join in.

over a year ago

"

4. Dungeons

"

And spray cleaner / paper towels.

Most fetish clubs have them, most swinging clubs that hold kink nights don't seem to...

Just rude to not wipe the kit down afterwards and always surprised that swingers clubs don't seem to have them...

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Imagine a guy furiously wanking on the balcony above, then SPLAT! Cum landing on your head whilst you're in the throes of passion

over a year ago

"Imagine a guy furiously wanking on the balcony above, then SPLAT! Cum landing on your head whilst you're in the throes of passion "

was our thoughts exactly

over a year ago

West Midlands

"

4. Dungeons

Most fetish clubs have them, most swinging clubs that hold kink nights don't seem to...

Just rude to not wipe the kit down afterwards and always surprised that swingers clubs don't seem to have them..."

All the clubs we've been in have paper towels, cleaner etc in the rooms.

over a year ago

West Midlands

"Imagine a guy furiously wanking on the balcony above, then SPLAT! Cum landing on your head whilst you're in the throes of passion

was our thoughts exactly "

I think my Idea was not some really high Gallery Balcony - But more of a walk way slightly elevated round the edge - So actually you could perhaps still walk up to said balcony and play with anyone poking their bits through it - It was more of the idea that you could have a big orgy room, with a big watching area that doesn't get in the way of the fun.

over a year ago

When my partner was alive, we used to go to the clubs just to use the dungeon.... forget the fetish nights when we had to share it with other bdsm(ers). On swingers nights the dungeon was ours and if other couples wanted to watch or even join in then the fun doubled. Many a happy night.......

Although if I were to set up a play area, it would be one viewed via a few cctv cameras all linked to the lounge TV where everyone at the party could observe play

By *iccardaTV/TS
over a year ago

Wallasey

i was involved in a discussion about doing exactly that only the other day

over a year ago

Tbh I think the most important thing a club has/needs is great staff! The staff can easily make or break a club! Great staff will make everyone in the club feel welcome, encourage shyer guests to communicate with others, serve drinks quickly but in a friendly manner, deal with any issues quickly and discreetly and keep on top of cleanliness throughout the club.

Fortunately, in the North West at least - the vast majority of staff in all the clubs I go to manage to do all of the above beautifully!

Staff in 'vanilla' pubs and clubs could learn a hell of a lot from them! Xx

over a year ago

"

4. Dungeons

Just rude to not wipe the kit down afterwards and always surprised that swingers clubs don't seem to have them...

All the clubs we've been in have paper towels, cleaner etc in the rooms."

Most have paper towels.. few have sprays too

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

From visiting a few Clubs, we have found the following make the difference:

1. Friendly, open owners and staff

2. Warm enough to encourage you to disrobe!

3. Friendly, open people in the Club

4. Dance area to start off with

5. Sexy guys, who have made an effort to look good and who don't expect a shag, but do try to chat you up (well I can dream, can't I!)

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

A room with walls made from one way mirror glass(floor to ceiling) and the voyeurs can walk around the outside to get a better view and of course those inside can see themselves in the reflections on the wall .

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"A room with walls made from one way mirror glass(floor to ceiling) and the voyeurs can walk around the outside to get a better view and of course those inside can see themselves in the reflections on the wall ."

Good idea! - infact I really love this thread!

Something I liked In a club is private rooms that have glory holes in them.

Also like the idea of some private rooms being broadcast to a public view area.

Definately clubs with nooks and crannies are good too.

A vanilla club I wet to once had an upstairs dance floor - made of glass! Could be intresting too.

D

Post new Message to Thread