By *ord whitmoreMan
over a year ago

basildon

where is swing fields and how do you book any info please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

have a read of this thread, if not try the Swingfields site.

www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/314179

By *earlyNipsCouple
over a year ago

St Neots

While I do really like the idea of Swingfields, the thing that really keeps putting me off is my experience with other festivals: three days living out of a tent with baby-wipes means hygiene takes a slight back seat. The first night would be awesome but the idea of me and/or others playing after spending a couple nights sleeping in a sweaty tent and having no showers is a bit minging.

Are there showers at Swingfields?

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"While I do really like the idea of Swingfields, the thing that really keeps putting me off is my experience with other festivals: three days living out of a tent with baby-wipes means hygiene takes a slight back seat. The first night would be awesome but the idea of me and/or others playing after spending a couple nights sleeping in a sweaty tent and having no showers is a bit minging.

Are there showers at Swingfields?"

Yes there was and yes there will be.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"While I do really like the idea of Swingfields, the thing that really keeps putting me off is my experience with other festivals: three days living out of a tent with baby-wipes means hygiene takes a slight back seat. The first night would be awesome but the idea of me and/or others playing after spending a couple nights sleeping in a sweaty tent and having no showers is a bit minging.

We had the same reservations the first year it was on, but had a brilliant time, so we've been every year since

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Just scrape yourself off and marinate in the hot tub

over a year ago

is it a big mixture of people who attend, just reading this thread and so far all the couples are slim and attractive, is it like that at creamfields or mainly older overweight people like a lot of clubs?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"is it a big mixture of people who attend, just reading this thread and so far all the couples are slim and attractive, is it like that at creamfields or mainly older overweight people like a lot of clubs?"

We're all fat and old. You'd hate it.

over a year ago

"is it a big mixture of people who attend, just reading this thread and so far all the couples are slim and attractive, is it like that at creamfields or mainly older overweight people like a lot of clubs?

We're all fat and old. You'd hate it."

your picture must be old then because you dont look it!

whats the ratio of males/females?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"is it a big mixture of people who attend, just reading this thread and so far all the couples are slim and attractive, is it like that at creamfields or mainly older overweight people like a lot of clubs?

We're all fat and old. You'd hate it.

your picture must be old then because you dont look it!

whats the ratio of males/females?"

I can't speak for this years festival but last year was nearly all couples, with a few single women and even fewer single men. I met two all weekend.

over a year ago

I am thinking of going woul I like it as a single guy

over a year ago

There's probably a few questions that only the organisers could truly answer, like ratios etc, but there will be mainly couples I'd expect, but there are a few singles of both sexes going, including me - doubt that's an incentive though

Never been but with a limited amount of tickets and great reviews, including of the hygiene aspect like showers etc, it will be an adventure if nothing else

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

Luxury showers and loos as swingers been cleanliness , we limit single guys to 10% but we don't get that many !!! We need real men and they all had a brilliant time

over a year ago

We went to the first one. The sun shone (it does shine on the righteous, after all) and we had a great time. Unfortunately, we couldn't go last year, but we have booked our tickets for the next one. We are upgrading from a tent to a VW Camper

over a year ago

Looking at swingfields last night oooooh tempted very tempted....

By *ig_riderMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Amazing weekend with amazing people and even better friends,who wouldn't want to come along to the No.1 European winning event of the year!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I have been to everyone so far, everyone makes an effort and has a great time, hot tubs, showers, loos, and I have heard this year you can rent a yurt or campervan as well....the entertainment was great, live show, music, world class djs, different themed tents to play in, food on site to buy at great prices...amazing time!!!!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We're planning on going! Sooo excited just got to wait for the January payday to get our tickets sorted

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Booked up yesterday for 2015 it was a no brainer after attending Swingfields 2014.

Can't wait for another fab few days of fun and frolics....Bring on the naughtiness.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We have done them both so far and already booked again this year. Any reservations anyone may have will be un-founded. It is well organised, excellent facilities, a wide veriaty of ages, sizes and shapes. Predominantly couples but quite a few single ladies and a few single blokes thrown in to the mix too! It is a superb NO pressure weekend. Those that want to get involved can and those that dont dont, its that simple. The festival caters for all tastes too, there was an excellent fetish tent last year doing demos which was very interesting. For us the only downside was the lack of younger single guys which MrsH and a few other ladies we were talking to prefer. Fortunatly the Bar staff were very helpfull

It will be what you make it... if you sit in your tent all day you probably will not enjoy it but if you get into the spirit of it you will have a ball!!

By *W69Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"We have done them both so far and already booked again this year. Any reservations anyone may have will be un-founded. It is well organised, excellent facilities, a wide veriaty of ages, sizes and shapes. Predominantly couples but quite a few single ladies and a few single blokes thrown in to the mix too! It is a superb NO pressure weekend. Those that want to get involved can and those that dont dont, its that simple. The festival caters for all tastes too, there was an excellent fetish tent last year doing demos which was very interesting. For us the only downside was the lack of younger single guys which MrsH and a few other ladies we were talking to prefer. Fortunatly the Bar staff were very helpfull

It will be what you make it... if you sit in your tent all day you probably will not enjoy it but if you get into the spirit of it you will have a ball!!"

Well put guys, completely agree with you

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

cheaper early bird tickets only available this year!!!!

over a year ago

Last day for early bird tickets tomorrow!

By *arkandjuleshastingsCouple
over a year ago

hastings

We've booked for 3rd year ! Always have a blast at this great event

over a year ago

We're going this year and we cannot wait! x

over a year ago