Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Are we too young?

Jump to newest

By *exybifem22 OP   Couple
over a year ago

dudley

Hey guys we have met a few people off here and want to go to Xtasia, have been once but was between Xmas and new year so was extremely quiet.

As a general consensus, if you saw us in a swingers club such as Xtasia or Chams (ones near us), would you consider us too young? Are either of these clubs more or less accommodating to younger people than the others?

Thanks xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No you are not too young. As Xtasia is more of a dance orientated club then I would suggest it is the most suitable..... Hope it helps and that you don't mind advice from a single guy...xx

over a year ago

dudley

"No you are not too young. As Xtasia is more of a dance orientated club then I would suggest it is the most suitable..... Hope it helps and that you don't mind advice from a single guy...xx"

Thanks very much, appreciated x

over a year ago

"No you are not too young. As Xtasia is more of a dance orientated club then I would suggest it is the most suitable..... Hope it helps and that you don't mind advice from a single guy...xx

Thanks very much, appreciated x"

No worries....maybe see you at the FFA foam party end of Jan?

By *erotic_adventureMan
over a year ago

Scotland & London

Not a case of you being too young as I'm sure your a very attractive couple who would appeal to a wide age range....finding others who are respectful to your wishes and make you feel at ease and vice versa is more appealing than knowing someone's actual age.

over a year ago

Yes you're far too young

over a year ago

Scarlett and I would definitely approach you. We're usually some of the youngest at socials and clubs.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Hey guys we have met a few people off here and want to go to Xtasia, have been once but was between Xmas and new year so was extremely quiet.

As a general consensus, if you saw us in a swingers club such as Xtasia or Chams (ones near us), would you consider us too young? Are either of these clubs more or less accommodating to younger people than the others?

Thanks xx"

Your not too young, just too young for us as my daughter is only a little younger! Enjoy, you look great & have a good time

over a year ago

Be great to see you in a club

over a year ago

It'll be nice to see younger people in clubs

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Too young for?

Being in the club? I think xtasia's minimum age is 18, so no not too young to be in the club.

Too young for me & my husband to play with? Yep, but that is just us.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Too young? No.

As for which club is more suited to the 'younger crowd' ?

Chams fans will say Chams - Xtasia fans will say Xtasia.

That said - there are more nights themed towards the younger crowd (IMHO) at Xtasia. The foam parties, the Phukt nights and the fact it has the dancefloor.

Don't let a quiet night put you off. Get down for a busy evening and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who you'll enjoy meeting.

A

over a year ago

Phuket was really goood and some young couples there. Id like to see you there

over a year ago

Too yong, no, I've seen plenty of people your age range in Xtasia.

As for busier nights, check out Xtasia's website for events, or the Swinging club/event ads section in the forums here.

Halloween will be busy and probably Sat 1st Nov for the foam party. New Years Eve will be very busy there as will the FFF event on Fri 30th Jan I'd of thought.

over a year ago

"Hey guys we have met a few people off here and want to go to Xtasia, have been once but was between Xmas and new year so was extremely quiet.

Thanks xx"

We'd def say hi to you, if we saw you in a club.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

ANDOVER

Absolutely not! As long as you're sociable and enjoy chatting I think you'll go down a storm. Of course, some people have their individual preferences, but 'horses for courses'. I think the only people who would say you are too young are those that believe that when you're younger you should hit the town, and that when you're older you're suddenly eligible to swing. My view is that you can do both irrespective of age - so make the most of things and enjoy life all round. Just keep a happy balance between mind blowing club nights and fun 'real life' stuff too. By the way, for some reason unknown to man (lol) clubs on the Continent seem to have a much higher proportion of younger people in them than in the UK .... So make sure you check them out if you're ever in France, Germany, Holland or Belgium. Take care and good luck!!

over a year ago

fishing for compliments!

sorry, been on here too long and seen thousands of look at me posts

By *ornstudMan
over a year ago

alnwick

not to young at all look great

over a year ago

We have been going to Xtasia for a year and a half and Mo who is now 22 loves it, your most definitely not too young and they have some great events coming up.

over a year ago

dudley

Thank you very much for all the advice guys xx

over a year ago

dudley

"fishing for compliments!

sorry, been on here too long and seen thousands of look at me posts "

Not fishing for compliments, asking for advice as to wether to attend a club at this age or not. Not once did we ask about our physical appearance or wether anyone would want to play with us but rather would we fit in. We are confident enough without having to post in the forum for compliments. Apologies if you thought we were spamming the thread with come-ones for people to tell us they find us attractive.

over a year ago

You both look and sound great! Hope to see you guys at a club soon xx

over a year ago

dudley

"You both look and sound great! Hope to see you guys at a club soon xx"

Thanks guys, you too! Can't message you as site supporters only but if you'd like to chat please do message us xx

over a year ago

Yes, you are far too young

Think we were 20 when we went to our first club so nah you'll be fine

Post new Message to Thread