Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Fox becomes part of Xtasia

Jump to newest

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great news so does this mean expansion?

Congratulations to everyone involved

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Saw the title and was going to ask does Obi know but now I know what you mean...

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

lol...we don't wish to shout about our plan yet, but will keep forum informed as and when. If people have ideas, feel free to email us, we're listening.

over a year ago

"Great news so does this mean expansion?

Congratulations to everyone involved "

sorry dumb question

over a year ago

"Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans. "

By *itSamCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Good Luck In Your New Venture. Going to be a great success I am sure. Really going to add a lot. I am sure I will **** you off with my usual ideas...

Oh yeah by the way.... why don't you .......

over a year ago

Yay great stuff, well done although it never bothered us, we used to pop in there for a drink before going into the club hehe

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Excellent news !!

Sure you'll make it a success whatever you do with it.

John & Shel

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Saw the title and was going to ask does Obi know but now I know what you mean..."
m

Great news!!!!

Never bothered us walking past either - but I'm sure the extra space will come in handy. Looking forward to 'developments' as they arise!

Congrats Paul & Flirt!!

A

over a year ago

Congrats, I hope it turns out as wonderful as you're imagining it to be x

By *andS66Couple
over a year ago

Derby

The country's first swingers' pub?

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans. "

Great to hear! Is there any physical link or potential for there to be one, between the two? Could open up a raft of possibilities!

Watching this space - could be very exciting.

Good luck with it, it's also great to hear news that a club is expanding instead of closing.

D

over a year ago

Woo hoo

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Saw the title and was going to ask does Obi know but now I know what you mean..."

Haha me too!! Thought it was a bit of a long commute!!

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Exciting times ahead - will happily be your sounding board whenever or if ever needed

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Never been to Xtasia but hopefully will pay a visit one of these days. Congrats!

over a year ago

This must be an exclusive(in the know) thread

over a year ago

Really looking forward to seeing the club expand into what was the Fox. I'm sure there are plenty of plans in the pipeline already

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans. This must be an exclusive(in the know) thread"

You could visit the club and become (in the know), nothing stopping you

over a year ago

witwoo

over a year ago

but

they did great jerk chicken LOL

By *lirt_tasiaCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Thanks everyone we can't wait to get started ...

Flirt & Paul

Xx

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If there's any 'Fox and Dog' branded memorabilia that you're looking to ditch - I'll take it off your hands!

I have both!

A

over a year ago

Best news we have heard for ages, we are really happy for you both and look forward to some exciting times ahead

over a year ago

Great news

over a year ago

Excellent news x

over a year ago

If you could turn it into a nice social area thats akin to a nice cocktail bar (with a difference) it would certainly give _tasia more appeal.

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Sounds good - plenty of options i imagine, from making it a viable business to just being more room to expand into or a combination of both.

However a feature I think would be totally amazing in a club is a full size dark maze(bit like the little one you have, however make it so its got lots of little areas with some padded benches etc in but still with all the glory holes in. So you can play against the walls, or stumble across one of the mini room areas. Or maybe the odd sex swing in a corner of it also as you go around. so it be a like a multitude of naughty sexy adventures as you wander about it.

over a year ago

Congrats guys, I'm sure whatever you do with it will be great xxx

By *hunderstarCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"Sounds good - plenty of options i imagine, from making it a viable business to just being more room to expand into or a combination of both.

However a feature I think would be totally amazing in a club is a full size dark maze(bit like the little one you have, however make it so its got lots of little areas with some padded benches etc in but still with all the glory holes in. So you can play against the walls, or stumble across one of the mini room areas. Or maybe the odd sex swing in a corner of it also as you go around. so it be a like a multitude of naughty sexy adventures as you wander about it."

A big plus 1 from us!

Blackpool connections used to have a great dark maze - loved that.

It's exciting and adventurous and now you have more space it could be done cost effectively!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Haha! One of the things that I never liked the idea of was people on here saying that the guys in the pub would stand at the door and comment on those walking down the alley.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Oh that's brilliant news Paul. The walk of Shame will be no more

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Thanks to all, especially those who are filling our In-box with ideas as well. Especially like the few who have sent through web site links, photo's and ideas of rooms that work from elsewhere, it really helps us come up with new and exciting ideas. Our club email address will accept all this info, (you'll find it on the club page). Send us whatever you can, we're just sponges at the moment soaking up ideas.

Cheers

Paul & Flirt

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Didnt mind the walk at all but I agree it is a great asset.

Hope it enables you to open up tge the other area a little more.

Good luck...not that it will be needed.

over a year ago

Whats the chances of having bedroom's upstairs at the fox for people visiting your club im sure you guys would fill the rooms for overnight stays.

Congratulations and we are looking forward to hearing what you have in mind.

Im sure whatever you do it will great.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 13/10/14 12:19:58]

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Prob there is cheap hotel rooms are very close. Shame to lose a potential play area when there is more than enough hotel space nearby.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Great news, loads of possibilities.

By *akey2somCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

Thats great news, we can't wait to come back

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Excellent guys.. Back to the old B&B Days?

By *itSamCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Sounds good - plenty of options i imagine, from making it a viable business to just being more room to expand into or a combination of both.

However a feature I think would be totally amazing in a club is a full size dark maze(bit like the little one you have, however make it so its got lots of little areas with some padded benches etc in but still with all the glory holes in. So you can play against the walls, or stumble across one of the mini room areas. Or maybe the odd sex swing in a corner of it also as you go around. so it be a like a multitude of naughty sexy adventures as you wander about it.

A big plus 1 from us!

Blackpool connections used to have a great dark maze - loved that.

It's exciting and adventurous and now you have more space it could be done cost effectively!"

Yeah dark mazes can be really good fun. Instant touch dark area, add a few glory holes down there and who knows what the options could be.

By *itSamCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hey don't forget the basement full size pool lol.....

Ok I will shut up now... Come on you did expect it from me....

over a year ago

"Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans. This must be an exclusive(in the know) thread

You could visit the club and become (in the know), nothing stopping you "

Cheers....but 400 mile round trips arent our thing

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Its been our biggest headache for years, however I'm glad to announce the Fox and Dog will become part of Xtasia. Lots to do, will take some time, but at least the so called "walk of shame" has gone. Will let folks know as and when re plans. This must be an exclusive(in the know) thread

You could visit the club and become (in the know), nothing stopping you Cheers....but 400 mile round trips arent our thing"

There is a great hotel that is literally next door. We don't have quite as far to travel but we like to make a full weekend of it and stay two nights at the Premier Inn next door. If you book far in advance and plan it, you can get rooms for just £29/night. A couple of nights away and some sexy fun... It would be like a little holiday.

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Wow. Impressed. Well done. Lots of options now I guess. Also, you probably know this already but we have met people at Chams who told us they wouldn't go to Xtasia because they were local and fearful of being seen by someone they knew at the pub. Really great news for you and for everyone.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Xtasia, assimilating West Bromwich one building at a time!

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

You could visit the club and become (in the know), nothing stopping you Cheers....but 400 mile round trips arent our thing

There is a great hotel that is literally next door. We don't have quite as far to travel but we like to make a full weekend of it and stay two nights at the Premier Inn next door. If you book far in advance and plan it, you can get rooms for just £29/night. A couple of nights away and some sexy fun... It would be like a little holiday.

"

It's a 4 hour (more if motorways busy!) round trip for us. We'd love to go more often but we can't.

But there have been folk attend events/socials from further away than the NE - Scotland, Ireland, Cornwall & Kent.

A good club is always worth travelling to, rather than settling for closer ones you enjoy less!

A

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It didn't bother me walking by a dozen or so peeps at the last social, but it could be used to create a chill out zone, as the club is roasting hot

over a year ago

Great news Paul and Flirt... We're just happy that its a sign of growth for Xstasia, and that means our favourite club will continue, and continue to get even better. I'm sure whatever you decided to do with it will be great, just like the rest of the club is.

I'd pitch a vote in against hotel though, with the Premier inn so close and so discreetly welcoming to us types, I think it would be a waste of space to use it for a hotel.

Well done!

over a year ago

Excellent acquisition

That walk down to your club had been daunting.

I actually remember when _tasia was sopremes in my youth, the monopoly is building

Well done Paul and Flirt

Hope you renovate the pub with a similar innovative mind

over a year ago

We have not been members of _tasia for long but we felt proud to walk that way... and walk out with a spring in our step too ... but congratulations and good luck in the future

By *om DawnCouple
over a year ago

Medway

How about some rooms to stay over?? Rather than prem inn?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"How about some rooms to stay over?? Rather than prem inn? "

No idea what the plans are - but as has been said this would be a waste of potentially very useful space. With the Prem Inn so close, the Park Inn minutes away and deals done with both re pricing (not forgetting £29 early booking rates online) - possibly more useful use of the space would be for more play rooms. On busy nights it's easy to find yourself struggling to get into one downstairs and if you fancy a little more privacy than(or can't get in as you're not a couple!) the couples room, the group room isn't your thing and both cars are tied up upstairs - there's limited private rooms currently on offer!

This has always been the only negative on our many visits - but you can't blame the club for being busy and there hasn't previously been any scope for adding extra rooms.

Just our 2p's worth!

A

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Well done. That's excellent news...

Here's an idea. see if you can use some of the space as a Creche! There must be swingers all over the Midland who'd love to get over the child care problems that prevent them from getting out and going to clubs. Somewhere for "Junior" to be looked after whilst the parents are "out" could be a welcome addition to the scene.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

"How about some rooms to stay over?? Rather than prem inn?

No idea what the plans are - but as has been said this would be a waste of potentially very useful space. With the Prem Inn so close, the Park Inn minutes away and deals done with both re pricing (not forgetting £29 early booking rates online) - possibly more useful use of the space would be for more play rooms. On busy nights it's easy to find yourself struggling to get into one downstairs and if you fancy a little more privacy than(or can't get in as you're not a couple!) the couples room, the group room isn't your thing and both cars are tied up upstairs - there's limited private rooms currently on offer!

This has always been the only negative on our many visits - but you can't blame the club for being busy and there hasn't previously been any scope for adding extra rooms.

Just our 2p's worth!

A"

over a year ago

woo hoo

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Just an idea from us.

Even a great club like E_tasia has some nights which are quite. But the running costs for such a big club must be steep.

Which is fine when it's crowded, but if there is only a small number in then not only does the place look deserted due to it's size, but the running costs are still mounting up.

Would it make sense to do out the Fox as a mini club for those nights which don't fill the main club. Tho probably even the Fox as a club would be bigger than some which are around !

Think the entrance to "LittleXtasia" would have to be round the back facing the main club to avoid people going in while in clear view of the main st.

John & Shel

over a year ago

Was never "ashamed" to be seen attending. Everyone at the Premier always knew anyway...discounted rooms lol!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Well done. That's excellent news...

Here's an idea. see if you can use some of the space as a Creche! There must be swingers all over the Midland who'd love to get over the child care problems that prevent them from getting out and going to clubs. Somewhere for "Junior" to be looked after whilst the parents are "out" could be a welcome addition to the scene.

Just a thought."

Better to use the space for a time-out area for arsy people

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Some great comments folks. Can you send ideas direct to us please, no need for a massive debate on possibilities at this stage, so appreciate them to our in box, so we can consider them quietly. Listening to every one of them so do keep them coming!

over a year ago

Really looking forward to seeing how the plans develope for this new project! I'm sure it will be just as good if not better than the improvements you've made to the club itself over the last 2 years.

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Never seen so many unpaid bills in my life!!

over a year ago

Congratulations and good luck in the future.

Indianswingers xxxx

By *itSamCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Never seen so many unpaid bills in my life!! "

You never saw the debt demands of the person here before us lol.. How you get a bill of 700 quid on prepay...

over a year ago

As a single female who went to Xtasia on my own sometimes I did feel uncomfortable walking past the pub late at night.

I'd always wear clothes to cover me up then change when I got inside.

I'm very much looking forward to finding out and eventually seeing what you do with the space.

Great news and good luck x

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well done guys. This shows you've got big plans for the place

over a year ago

"If you could turn it into a nice social area thats akin to a nice cocktail bar (with a difference) it would certainly give _tasia more appeal."

Great idea!! Somewhere for nervous would'be swingers to calm their nerves too!!

over a year ago

Yes if I owned _tasia that come on the market would have done same thing .

By *rcher XMan
over a year ago

Ghost Town

[Removed by poster at 23/10/14 00:19:16]

By *rcher XMan
over a year ago

Ghost Town

I have to say my vote would go for Hotel Xtasia.

Yes i know that there is an excellent hotel next door. But every Xtasia visitor staying at that hotel is paying at least £30 per room per night (if they book early enough to get that rate, or more if not). Money which could go to into Xtasia's coffers instead. I believe the average cost to turn over a room is £15 per exchange (cleaning , laundry, toiletries etc.)

So it could help to increase the average spend per head on an night a Xtasia.

Whilst i understand the idea of having the the Fox as a mini Xtasia or Fo_tasia even. Having a mini club can sometimes have a negative effect on the business. As you never truly know how many people will come each night so do you prep two bars and heat two buildings and then at what point would you open the larger area ?

I the past I was brought on board a nightclub that was a education in how to fail. It had already failed to compete against its much large neighbour for the last two owners. But the company i worked for brought that club and another club further out of same town which they then mothballed to reduce market exposure.

As the town centre club was on two levels they trialled only opening one of the floors dependent on the expected turn out for that night or both floors on a Saturday.

All it managed to door was confused the limited clientele we had as the never new if the were coming to small, big or large club. In that case though it mainly failed due to the fact they wanted to targeted a 30's crowd in a town where the highest most regular SPH was from the 16 - 20's demographic.

Prior to that though i was based with a club that did incorporate a former pub sucessfully. The reason it worked in that case was circular flow and that the former pub section was converted to a cocktail bar which added a feature not present in the main area.

Circular flow is important as it helps to deceive people into entering an areas that maybe quieter.

So to my mind for Fo_tasia to work it needs to bring something new to the Xtasia experience and ideally have good flow to encourage movement. I wonder if Xtasia cellar and the Fox's share a wall ?

But regardless of what you guys decide to do with it i hope it will be a success.

By *tasia OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Thank you, great insight and appreciated.

over a year ago

Hotel Xtasia has a nice ring to it .... and doing good food too .

over a year ago

A swingers pub to relax a pool table, table football _tasia members only membership to be aquired first via the club then shown at the door also a food area where you can sit and eat a variety of meals with other people who have the same mindset as you Xx

over a year ago

Oh and congratulations on taking on such a venture to enhance our experiences its great being only 15 minutes away from you guys x L&J x

over a year ago

Or guys if you want to think above the scale and into another dimension then turn the pub into a swimming pool sauna and steam room and attach that building to the main _tasia building sorted job done Xx

over a year ago

Congratulations - I'm sure whatever you both decide will be a classy, sexy and fun addition to the club

over a year ago

Having had a quick look round Halloween weekend, I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference when things are up and running in there next year

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Congratulations - hope to visit in 2015...

Post new Message to Thread