Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Middlesbrough

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is there any clubs in middlesbrough? Or redcar as its a massive trek to our closest one. If there is some one please get In touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"is there any clubs in middlesbrough? Or redcar as its a massive trek to our closest one. If there is some one please get In touch."

nope... closest ones are vivente in sunderland... club f just outside newcastle... or youtopia in scarborough

over a year ago

I know yeah it's crap we need one locally or at least sort some kind of mass meet somewhere

over a year ago

Would anyone be interested in likeminded people meeting up somwhere for a drink?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

again... they do socials in newcastle and york from time to time... they have done socials in teeside and yarm in the past so just keep a lookout in the uk and party forums...

By *ongton loversCouple
over a year ago

stokeontrent

Attended a few socials in linthorpe rd before, but that was some years ago now and organised off a different site, also held a few house parties in Redcar but that also was some years ago..

over a year ago

Well if anyone knows of any house party's around eastcleveland send me a message

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want an invite off any random I'd like to know where I'm going and would like them to know I'm ok to invite

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Used to be one in Redcar years ago. I worked with the guy who ran it, and only discovered it when he appeared on the front page of the Gazette. But apart from the ones your aware of, that's it locally. As Fabio mentioned, there was a local social meet in Yarm a few weeks back. Keep checking the updates of locals to yourself and drop a friendly message, to the hosts/organisers. You could even try messaging a friendly hello to anyone who mentions they are attending on their status. Good luck

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I've been to clubf when staying in Stockton.. It's worth the drive on greedy girls night.

over a year ago

"I've been to clubf when staying in Stockton.. It's worth the drive on greedy girls night."
Really? What's it like?

By *ongton loversCouple
over a year ago

stokeontrent

Club f is a good night, but we're not paying an annual membership when we can only use that club a couple of times a year, it maybe time we sorted a social night for folks in Redcar.. Yea you guessed we're originally from there....

over a year ago

Yeah I think we should

Post new Message to Thread