Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams Bi-night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I am Bi-sexual and love to play with both men and women. I am up at Chams in Darlaston on the 02 Nov for the BBW event with my playmate who is straight. We have been thinking about going to Chams on the Monday, but I am unsure if it would be wise taking him, if he is not Bi in any way.

I would really appreciate some advice as to what the club is like on the Bi afternoon/evenings, so that a better informed decision can be taken.... xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to go to their bi night, so looking forward to hearing replies

Do many couples go to this?

over a year ago

"I would love to go to their bi night, so looking forward to hearing replies

Do many couples go to this?"

It can vary like most club nights. Sometimes its mainly couples but have been when there are a lot of single men, many of whom I doubt are bisexual. As part of a couple you don't both have to be bi, but you must be at least bi friendly and not freak if same sex propositions you. But like all interactions in a club environment, no means no. It's my favourite night to go to Chams even thou I am straight.

By *oft-and-GentleCouple
over a year ago

worcester

I'm the fem half of a couple and really keen to try bi night. My hubby is encouraging of me going alone but I'm freaked at the thought of going on my own. Any other ladies been on their own? I love chams as part of a couple but not sure how I would feel solo.

By *an69Couple
over a year ago

Coleford

We have never been to a bi night at a club yet but we both have lots of bi meets privately and in clubs. As long as your partner is bi friendly you should have a great time..! Bi ppl don't come on to everyone, even though ppl think hands go wondering lol, most ppl we meet always ask and make sure all are comfortable before touching playing etc. Go give it a try, have fun xxx

over a year ago

As part of a couple one of you MUST be bi and the other very BI friendly.

There tends to be more couples in of the night time than during the day.

We have several single females who attend regularly on BI night.

It's relaxed friendly and lots of fun. Single males must be BI and if thought not to be or reported back not to be they are asked to leave as it spoils the atmosphere and makes the bi guys feel uncomfortable playing openly. As the club is open 7 days a week they are advised to attend on a normal mixed night as not to spoil the vibe a monday has,

If anyone has any questions they dont want to post in here they can message me direct and I'll answer them for you.

over a year ago

One other thing to remember is you will need a valid membership with your playmate if you wish to attend on the Monday if you haven't already got one with him.

The guest list from the bbw will not allow you to attend as a couple any other day without the appropriate membership in place.

Post new Message to Thread